Site Update

We have added a few things that we thought you would all be interested in.  First off, the vampire mythology section has been updated with the section on weapons.   Cool stuff there.

Second, I recently visited the Twilight by Stephenie Meyer MySpace website and found a rather interesting set of questions from the members there.  I asked the moderator of the site if I could share those questions and the answers Stephenie gave with all of you.  You can check them out by visiting the MySpace website of in Personal Correspondence #6.

Lastly, I thought I would share with you that Stephenie has finished up the editing of New Moon.  This means that the book is one step closer to being in the hands of rabid fans!  She told me that the book currently chimes in at a whopping 566 pages!  That’s 68 pages more than Twilight for those of you keeping score.  Woo hoo!!

Comments

1. violet_twilight says:

Yesss!!!!!! More Twilight! Well, technically it’s New Moon, but yeah. (Doing happy dance)

2. someone pinch me. i must obviously be dreaming what i just read!!!
    yay more twilight!!!!!!

3. infamousafgchick says:

yea..im also happy as well..hahahahahha!

ugh i cant wait..

-fatty

4. DanceUntilDawn says:

Woo!
    I’m definitely counting down the days till it’s out
    ;)

5. OMG i am so waitng till October.

I need a new book just finished 2 more books and need a new one. (adding to list)

Can’t wait *Cheering*

;p

6. violet_twilight says:

Can’t wait! (squeal) I know I already added a comment, but I just love doing it!

7. Im gonna die before it comes out!!! PLEASE HURRY!!!!!!!! ive read twilight 6 times already and now ive lent it to a friend and im suffering from separation anxiety…….
    SAVE ME EDWARD!!!!!

8. UGGH!!!!!! EDITORS IF IT TAKES THAT LONG IM SURE I WILL HELP YOU WITH THE EDITING………………..no rush

9. crazy4edward says:

yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

hope i dont die b4 it comes out :(

cant to read up on more Bella and Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. crazy4edward says:

woops ………………..

misspelled suttin im sure you know what i mean

11. why couldnt she get it out over summer. then id actually have something to do besides wait for it.

xPPP

super excited – grace

12. I was reading SMW and noticed under the Twilight FAQ area she said “After Eclipse is out and we get a little closer to the release of Breaking Dawn, I’ll be able to reveal the first pieces of Forever Dawn.” About the adult book she wrote after Twilght for her sister, but nothing was ever posted that I saw. Is she going to release parts of it?

13. I was wondering if anyone had any speculations as to what Edward and Bella danced to as their first song at the wedding?