We are giving away two gold passes to Creation Entertainment’s Official Twilight Convention in Hartford, CT that takes place May 14 and 15. The next convention after this isn’t until late July. This is going to be one of the last chances fans have to ask actors questions until July, and we all know that the fan questions are the best questions! The actors have to be a little cagey about what they answer, they don’t get too spoilery, but some really cool gems and side stories have come out of these Q & A’s. Both Peter Facinelli and Booboo Stewart are at this convention and both spent lots of time in both Baton Rouge and Vancouver on set.
Here is what the passes include:
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU GO GOLD at Creation Entertainment’s
Official Twilight Convention….
1) You get the VERY BEST reserved seating for daytime convention MAIN AUDITORIUM events, the full weekend. See all our celebrities up close, great for photographers too! The MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have star appearances, Q&A, contests, videos, special events, & more.
2) FREE in-person autographs from TWILIGHT celebrities including PETER FACINELLI, BRONSON PELLETIER, BOOBOO STEWART, AND TINSEL KOREY! ! You’ll get complimentary in-person autographs and you will get to meet our celebrities during these non-rushed signings: AWESOME AND AN $80 VALUE! You get ONE autograph per celebrity, and have the option to purchase more if offered for individual sale. Note: GOLD PACKAGES do not include PHOTO OPS, those must be purchased separately.
3) FREE ADMISSION to The VOLTURI VAMPIRE BALL Saturday Night… Twilight Celebrities, music, costumes, dancing, a DJ, surprises, centerpieces, a cash bar and non-stop partying! Hosted by Hannah and Hilly Hindi: get your dance on as this talented duo will be expecting to see some moves from our crowd! Definitely a highlight of the weekend and all ages are welcomed! Note: theme of the ball may change to reflect Breaking Dawn.
4) YOU ARE FIRST to get autographs for all our signings that are done row by row in the MAIN AUDITORIUM. We go row by row, you are in the first rows: you get the idea!
5) GOLD PRE-REGISTRATION: you get to register FIRST during a special pre-registration block of time. While not a necessity, just a benefit, you can get your credentials early and you are set!
6) SPECIAL CODED WRISTBANDS: once you get your GOLD coded wristband this allows you immediate entrance for the entire two days so you don’t have to wait again.”
Just tell us what you are most excited to ask one of the actors about Breaking Dawn and we’ll pick out a random winner on Sunday night at 11:59pm eastern.
Tinsel appears in the last 30 seconds of the clip.
Michael Welch, Michael Sheen, Tinsel Korey each have upcoming projects whose trailers and previews have just come out.
According to his PR team, “Michael Welch has a BIG first week in April. On April 7TH he has a guest spot on BONES as Norman Hayes (EPISODE : FEET ON THE BEACH—see preview below) and on April 8 World Premiere of Unrequited (official selection of the First Glance Film Festival Hollywood April 8 at 7:30pm at Raleigh Studios. First Night Screening (143 MIN) Tickets are $12.00 Click here to order tickets. Doors open at 7:30PM & Screening Begins at 8:00 p.m.
Michael is finishing his shoot of Born Bad this week.
Michael’s Sheen’s new trailer for Midnight in Paris co-starring his current girlfriend Rachel McAdams just came out. Also for all you Dr. Who fans, episode writer Neil Gaiman stated that Michael will be in an episode this year! Hard to get better than writer extraordinaire Gaiman and Sheen teaming up in the Who franchise.
Tinsel Korey Tweeted about her new trailer for a film called Avarice (AK greed)
Which do you like better Tinsel’s dress for this event or the one she wore in Vegas?
Tinsel Korey, Kiowa Gordon, Bronson Pelletier all hit Las Vegas this past weekend to celebrate Tinsel and Kiowa’s birthday. Drew from The Hillywood Show also dropped by to help them celebrate.
“For you Twihards, actress Tinsel Korey is Emily Young, the werewolf leader’s scarred fiancé or “wolf girl” as Bella calls her in The Twilight Saga. But, what you probably don’t know is that she’s a super talented singer/songwriter too. That’s right. She acts. She sings. She’s gorgeous. And she can probably make you laugh in less than two seconds. Someone that chill must be inherently pretentious and self-involved. Nope. Tinsel’s about as down to earth and charming as they come. And I got to chat with her. Be jealous.
Tinsel Korey has given us a look at the unglamorous side of the movie business as she gets a cast made of her face in preparation of being Emily for Breaking Dawn. The first photo was posted on TinselKoreyOnline and the second photo came right from Tinsel’s twitter. You can read more details at TinselKoreyOnline.
We are currently at the Official Twilight convention put on by Creation Entertainment. Usually we live tweet the event, but we haven’t been able to get a signal in the ballroom. We took notes and here are the highlights of what Tinsel and Julia spoke about yesterday. Tickets are still available despite a story in the LA Times that incorrectly stated that there weren’t. Booboo Stewart, Bronson Pelltier, Kiowa Gordon, and Jodelle Ferland are on board today and Peter Facinelli swings by on Sunday.
Julia Jones came right from the set and had a bit of a scratchy throat, but she was still really excited for her Q&A
- Julia feels like shooting the Twilight movies has given her great insight into guys. She feels like she has been backstage at a boys club and hanging with the wolfpack has demystified guys for her a bit.
- Cee-Lo and Forget You is her favorite song right now
- Julia didn’t read the books until after she got the role. She just skimmed them before her audition because there wasn’t time. Her friends were big fans and gave her details. Then afterwards she read all the books in a week and was obsessed and now she’s a superfan.
- Her worst day filming ever was what she calls Black Friday which was the campfire scene in Eclipse. It was pouring rain all night long. they shot from 10:00pm to 6:00am. The tarps only covered three people at a time and they dripped. They would get full and then dump tons of water. Alex Meraz got hit twice by a huge waterfall of water. It was really miserable.
- Julia got star struck by Geoffrey Rush when she met him after a broadway play.
- Julia is really gullible and Alex Meraz is always getting her to believe stupid things.
- Julia loves moviemaking but would be a photojournalist if not into acting.
- Julia says if you want to get into acting treat it like any other profession and take classes and study