Wait-list notification emails have gone out

We just confirmed the following:

• waitlist notification emails have gone out, so you should have received notice saying you are in or not
        • the emails went to the group leader not every person in the group (though there seem to be some groups where more than one was notified)
        • check your SPAM folders. Several notices have turned up in SPAM

If you have not received notification of any type (meaning you as an individual or your team leader on behalf of your group) please put a comment below with the email address you have been using to register and we’ll send the list to summit so you can get notified one way or the other.

We’re working with Jack Morrissey to do our best to make sure you are notified.

You can either tweet us or put the comment with the info below

Comments

1. Hi,
    They said I was put on the wait list and i have the confirmation of that email but I didnt receive anything. Can I receive some help. If we need to remove some people from our group please let me know and it can be done.. I want to attend.
    Thanks, dina

2. quietthoughtz says:

Oh my, I’m SURE GLAD you mentioned that some of the emails turned up in the spam folder because I GOT ACCEPTED to the fan camp and only found my e-mail in my spam folder TODAY!

I’m hyperventilating….

• Congrats quietthoughtz, i am so happy for you! You probebly have been on pins and needles! lol Have fun and Please post pics, I am on the wait list so not sure if I will be there. Have a great night!

3. Vincent Mendez says:

Hi, I was given a confirmation for the waiting list, however as of today I have not received any update. I really would like to go and be with my group. Thanks Summit and a twilight Lexicon ????????

4. Hi, I was given a confirmation for the waiting list, however as of today I have not received any update and it is necesary to put my individual name and/or group name, as well as my registration confirmation number within 48 hours . But I dont remember my registration confirmation number. Can you help me with this guys PLEASE!!! I really would like to go and be with my mom.

5. Hi, I sent an email wanting to be put in the wiring list after eing notified i was not selected for the fan camp but didn’t receive anything back, this is the email: marthaguillen1234@hotmail.com

Thank you, hope to hear from them soon.

6. Please put me on wait list. Missed out. Really want it. Thx.

7. Hi, I’ve also received the Email I was on the waiting list, and send my email and all the information asked for right back to them, I haven’t received anything back. Here’s My Email: Rem_wow22@yahoo.com

thanks for doing all of this.

8. I didn’t get any sort of confirmation email saying I wasn’t getting into the fan camp and I was not get a confirmation number to put for the wait list what do I do

9. would like to be on the list! Thanks!

10. JENNIFER I have the same problem as you I was not get a registration confirmation number too!!!

11. Hi, I’ve also received the Email I was on the waiting list, and send my email and all the information asked for right back to them, I haven’t received anything back. Here’s My Email: msdianasalva@live.com.mx
    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. I got an email, but I don’t know, it looks weird to me.

I just that they’re just trying to notify me, but they didn’t even spell it correctly.

I quote:

“You have beed added the wait list.

Jenifer
    Chad Hudson Events
    On behalf of Summit Entertainment”

Is that how it is suppose to be??

Because I got nothing else.

Please if you could check I’m there…

Thank you so much.

My mail is: jimena31_90@hotmail.com

13. EVERYONE LISTEN….WRITE TO JACK MORRISEY BY ON TWITTER, HE IS BILL CONDON’S LIFE PARTNER…HE WILL PUT YOU ON THE LIST…DO IT NOW…JUST GIVE HIM YOUR EMAIL…

14. Katy Christy says:

Please put my group on the wait list we did not get any email and had sent an email in right after receiveing the rejection letter. Our group name is Bella and Katy

15. Ida Ganszauge says:

Hi!

Thank you so much for helping us Twilight Lexicon!

I didn´t get any kind of notice of if I got in or not. Here is my email adress: idaganszauge@kolumbus.fi
    I don’t have twitter so can’t send it to Jack Morrisey.

Thank you already!

16. Hi, I not received nothing yet!!!! I apply at saturday at 12:30 when the open the webside….. please HELP ME!!! MY 2 DAUGHTERS THEIR SO SAD!! 1 IS HER BIRTHDAY THIS FRIDAY, AND SHE SO EXCITED TO BE IN THE CAMPING AND RED CARPET! MAKE HER WISH COME TRUTH!!!

17. LaTisha Mancilla says:

I didn’t recieve an email: I am the group leader of my group and didn’t recieve any notification! My name is LaTisha Mancilla and email is mancilla7602@live.com

18. Kathleen Chamberlin says:

I, also, registered during the initial time period as an individual participant but did not get selected. I immediately responded that I wanted to be placed on the waiting list but have not received any other communication. Please send my name on to Jack Morrissey or Summit. I do not have Twitter. My email is: queenginger@cox.net

19. I, also, registered during the initial time period as a group but I did not get selected. I immediately responded that I wanted to be placed on the waiting list but have not received any other communication. Please send this email on to Jack Morrissey or Summit. I have Twitter and I sent a message to him but he did not give me an answer . The emails are: msdianasalva@live.com.mx and margaritabarrigafdz@hotmail.com

• Kathleen Chamberlin says:

Last night, I sent a return email to the message I received 10/19 from the BD Camp Notification that stated I did not get selected. I, also, attached my request (that I sent back immediately on 10/19) to be added to the Wait List. I received an email from a Summit/Lionsgate representative this morning that I had NOW been added to the Wait List. I don’t know if this means selection from the Wait List has already been done, will be done randomly, or in the order received. I am not a vampire so I will not be holding my breath. Like someone else who has previously commented, I think those of us “on the Wait List or not” need to make other plans. Respectively, Kathleen Chamberlin

20. Malinda sims says:

I didn’t received one so I don’t know what’s going on I tweeted my infor last night and thiss morning. Its funny I don’t know what’s going and you know what I decided that I wasn’t going to give myself a headache worrying if I’m on the waitlist. Sso I bought tickets for the conventionin Burbank. I’m really so sad today. If you can twilight lexicon can you ask for me if I have a waitlist confirmation. My email is mksims90220@yahoo.com. thanks

• Just be persistent. I think I sent my email 5 times before I got a reply. Don’t give up, jack is being really nice and really patient! Good luck!

21. Kriata Jenkins says:

I requested to be on the wait list but have not received anything after that!! krista.jnkns@yahoo.com

22. Waitlisted says:

Wait list anxiety. That’s Normal. Wait list, you are my life now. Hope Springs Eternal. Official wait list t-shirts available online now ;)

23. Hey, I sent a request to be added to the wait list with Summit and didn’t get an notification, I sent one to jack yesterday and still didn’t get an notification, I don’t get why I’m not receiving anything and everyone else is, and I’m not accepting the fact that everyone is getting a chance to getting something and my group and I are left behind. My group and I are going to Los Angles regardless, but it would be reassuring if we could at least be added to wait list so we may have some chance.

- Jenn

24. Hi, my name Lidia!! is really sad the we not get luck to be in the campingI I live 2 miles from the staples….. I FEEL SO SAD!! but I not even recived the email for the waiting list….. a check in at oct-13-12 1:00 p.m. and I can’t belive the not even the waiting list email recived……. PLEASE HELP ME!! MY DAUGTHER’S BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW OCT-26,SHE TURNS 11 YEARS OLD. LESS I WANT TO GIVING HER A LITTLE HOPE…… MAKE HER WISH COME TRUTH!! THANK YOU.. TWILIGHTLEXICON FOR YOU HELP.

25. This is my first year camping out and I was wondering if your group is picked do they share the same tent or do people have individual etc?

• Each ticket represents one spot at Fan Camp. So, you could technically have each member each with one person tents or have the individuals pair or group up within the group and share a 2 or 3 person tent. Hope that helps. :)

26. Just to give hope to those of you on the wait list…I just got selected from the wait list to camp out! They have expanded the camping area and I am in group 6! (They did say that the area is adjacent to the main camp area, so I’m not sure if we will get to get autographs or pictures). Nonetheless, I’m still glad to be part of the event. :-)

27. hey everyone,
    Just want to let everyone know that I have been twitting jack morrisey and he has helped alot and I also emailed paul from the emails we have received from the registration, I got in and just wanted to tell everyone to do the same if your really serious about going. Keep being persistent and they will respond to you. They have opened another area for more people to attend, Just thought I would help since i was going throught the same thing.

28. Does anybody know, does the group you get selected in for fan camp, is that where we’ll be for the premiere??? Cause I’m in Group 6 & I’m thinking that means the back row. Ididn’t know if anyone knew anything on this or not.

• @ Brandy – if it is being run the way it has always been in the past… then yes, being in the last groups (as am I), we will NOT be on the red carpet. But the bleachers are not so bad either.. I was in the bleachers in 2010 and placed in the front row and that is when I got my photos with the entire cast… literally.. Its almost better to an extent b/c on the red carpet, they have to pose for photos and interviews so they don’t spend time with everyone… just keep positive and it will be great! :-)

• Thanks for the info, I will hope for the best & to have a great time. I’m doing this solo & it’s my first time & I’m trying to stay optimistic that everything will work out.

29. I am so thankful to Summit, Jack, and everyone else for working so hard to open up more room for us waitlisters!! I had a quick question though. I am the manager of my group of 7 and only 3 of my group got the congrats email to camp #6, does this mean my WHOLE group of 7 got in or just the 3? I did not get an OFFICAL email and I am the manager? I keep checking and nothing yet? Being that we registered as a group, I would think we all would be in? Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

• @ Cassandra – I agree, the email was confusing b/c it doesn’t really say my name or my group name at all… but everyone in my group got their email. Some went into their SPAM even though that had not happened with any of the other previous emails… encourage everyone to check their spam again!

• ok, now i am a little worried, EVERYONE in my group got their Congrats Email but me, THE ACTUAL MANAGER! Should i be worried? cause we are supposed to print our email up as our ticket and I cant, without my Congrats email right? 3 emails went to their spam and the other 3 to their regular mail. so i checked both, and STILL nothing? can someone let me know what to do so i can do things right. Thanks so much!

• All the emails look the same so you could just make a copy of someone’s that’s in your group. I’m sure they’ll have a list with names there. Stop worrying guys everything is gonna be okay :)

• @Cassandra – if everyone got their email, it is probably just an error… you should reply to summit or email them because I know they have been responding to people and if everyone got their email and not you, it is obviously just an error… DONT PANIC – your entire group is obviously in! :-)

• Thank you for the help, Purple and TwiMomOC, I finally did get my congrats email!! It was in my SPAM, about 4 pages into it. My spam stuff got all messed up so it was out of order! lol I am so thankful to be able to be a part of this event! This will be my 1st time camping! I can’t wait to meet some of the people who are from the Twilight websites too! See ya in a few weeks!! :-))))

30. What time slot are they giving for group 6 check-in?… Going to be a long day!

31. Thank you Jack!!!!!!!! I got in with group six. I know that we are not suppose to be early but I think people should come early. I mean we might get a better position. Oh by the way thank you Twilightlexicon. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have been so persistant. It really dosent matter if I’m not in the front. I just want to experience it. Thank you so much. Twilight 4 life!!!!!!!!!!!

• @Malinda – I’m with you but it worries me to come out TOO early… they did lay out some thick rules and it sounds like they plan to be even more strict this year… I’m very excited, it will be alot of fun!

• Nope, you can’t > Once your confirmation says group 6, then your check in time is 6pm. They will check your confirmation before giving you a wristband. I was lucky last year to be in the front row. During the premiere, some group think they can skip the line, it’s according to your wristband(It’s by #).

32. Malinda sims says:

33. Malinda sims says:

They did say that they could take people that were not invited. Look in there rules on bd premier page. I hope we all meet up. The waitlister. Lol.

34. Malinda sims says:

They did say that they could take people that were not invited. Look on there rules on bd premier page. I hope we all meet up. The waitlister. Lol.

35. Malinda sims says:

They did say that they could take people that were not invited. Look at the rules on bd premier page. I hope we all meet up. The waitlister. Lol.

36. Gabrielle Perrah says:

I was wait listed and emailed them to be added but I never received a confirmation. I’m a group of 2 and my group name is Gabi and Jeremy. Oh! And my email is gabrielleperrah@yahoo.com

37. If a group ends up having a person that can’t end up making it, the rest of the group is still eligible for the spot right??? If anyone remembers what they said about that please let me know.

38. I’ve been tweeting with Jack and he’s put my name in last night and 2 hrs ago. *Crosses fingers* Thank you guys for all your hard work! Team Wait listers!!

39. Malinda sims says:

Hey I’m coming by myself so it would be nice to meet new people hit me up @ mksims90220@yahoo.com

40. Aleisha Steptoe says:

I’m a newbie too, and I’ll be going solo, so it would be nice to meet up with some people too email me @ aleisha_steptoe@yahoo.com.;-)

41. I need some clarification regarding the tent. The rules state no staked tents will be allowed, only pop up tents. I have a tent that meets the measurement requirements but its a tent that has the ability to be staked(it comes with stakes and has rings) but does not need to be staked in order to be set up. Will my tent be ok?

• Malinda sims says:

Hey April its concrete that you’re going to be camping on so a pop up tent is good. At Walmart they have them for 22 dollars. I bought one so that would be better for you to do.

42. I just got my email yesterday I’m in Group six!! thank you for all the hard work !! I’ll see you all there!!

43. question, I went out to wal-mart about a month ago & asked about pop-up tents…the ones they showed me have poles that fit together that go into sleeves to prop the tent up for support, no stakes…is that acceptable???

44. Gabrielle Perrah says:

The confirmation email for camping says the address you registered with must match the address on your photo ID, but my ID has my home address, in Northern California, and I registered with my college campus email, here in LA. Will that be okay?