10 Second Preview of Tommorow’s Breaking Dawn Teaser

Here it is. What do you think is included tomorrow?

Comments

1. That. Was. AWESOME!!

2. Wow, that is amazing, can’t wait till tomorrow

3. :o

4. Faye massenroe says:

I think I need more! Tomorrow there may be more with Edward since its his birthday. Perhaps a piano, baby and lullaby!

5. I am speechless. That was amazing!!!

6. Love it, I really want to see more. And the part where Alice drops the vase is Just How I Imagined it Really awesome

7. Fiona Cullen says:

So much beauty in 10 seconds. When Edward held Renesmee my heart jumped out of my chest. I can’t wait until the full trailer tomorrow. It is all so incredible.

8. Megonann says:

Yay! I can’t wait until tomorrow! What time tomorrow?

9. ahhhh that was awesome!!! :)

10. Falling-angel says:

I will seeeeeeeeee
    damn i will see the movie now

11. Lauren H says:

A teaser for a teaser? You’re killing me Summit!!!!

12. Wow Kristen looks stunning <3

13. Yay!!!!!! I can’t wait for a longer version. But really a teaser of the teaser! November is too long away.

14. this is amazing!

15. NEED! WANT! MOREEEE!! Seriously looking outstanding!!!

16. Renesmee is too big. She should look like she is 2 or 3. Not 11! I guess if they used CGI, it would just look too fake. They still have not got the wolves right. Bella is so beautiful and i am so happy that Edward is having a relationship with his daughter and Jacob is not playing “daddy” to Edwards child. There seem to be no kind of father daughter relationship in the book and i think they know that the fans really want to see Edward and Renesmee have a special relationship.

• I didn’t get that from the book. When Bella awakens, he tells her all about Renesmee; he’s awed and loving. He describes her in detail, as a doting father would. He writes Nessie her own lullaby and seems very protective of her, especially when Jacob oversteps. In my mind, his affection for her was understood. The reason we didn’t see more interaction was because it was from Bella’s point of view. The section started with her first experiences after the transformation, then we get very little about the months in between until they begin to prep for battle with the Volturi. While it would have been nice to read about some of those tender moments, it wasn’t the focus of the final chapters. Having that incorporated into the movie is great, but that doesn’t mean they are inventing something that wasn’t there….

• It looks like they’re going to show her growing. (That shot of Rosalie handing Bella baby Renesmee) I guess they figured it would be too hard to have a 2/3 year old do what Renesmee needs to do so they got an older actress for the later parts.

I agree! I hate how in the book it seemed like if Bella didn’t have Renesmee Jacob did. There wasn’t many times where Edward had Renesmee or holding her, taking care of etc.

17. Is the sound off or is it just my computer? I love it anyway and i can’t wait for tomorrow.

18. I got goosebumps watching this, can’t wait till the full trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. I am so excited to see the costumes on the vultori. That glimpse was so cool. Full out ready for a battle.

20. jennifer says:

Love love love!!!! (And I think Kristen looks EXCELLENT!)

21. Suzanne says:

I always felt the Edward/Renesmee part was too skimmed over in the books as well, though we do know he wrote her a song. Of course there isn’t alot of detail from Bella’s birth until Alice’s vision so we can assume there is interaction going on there. I agree that they should have used a younger actress to play the part of Renesmee but you have to admit Mackenzie looks like she could be Rob & Kristen’s child. Anyway, the teaser to the teaser looks amazing. I just hope the movie contains the first night at the cotttage and the morning after walk to the main house where Edward tells Bella about their daughter. Can’t wait.

22. See, this has my hopes up for the movie being good and focusing on Edward/Bella/Renesmee and kinda makes me wanna see the movie since I didn’t like the book (or the relationship between Edward, Bella and their daughter) but I have a very bad feeling that Summit is going to get me interested in seeing Part 2 and, like they did Part 1, do something to bite themselves in the butt that irritates me into not seeing it.

23. Melissa says:

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!!

24. PamelaC says:

Oh my gosh, goosebumps, literally! I cannot wait till BD2 comes out in theaters!

25. I keep watching it and thinking, “maybe this time it’ll be longer than 10 seconds,” lol.

Tomorrow is TOO far away . . .