Breaking Dawn Part 2 Title Treatment Revealed

We know it isn’t much, but at least it’s progress! This is the title treatment for Breaking Dawn Part 2. It’s yellowish in color which is similar to the treatment for New Moon, but looking at them side by side on Hypable, it looks like Breaking Dawn Part 2’s treatment is lighter and brighter. What do you think?

Comments

1. Pretty pathetic, but that just made my day! I hate wishing my life away, but i can’t wait until November!

• Yeh, loving the vibrant gold banner, this year is gonna be epic with all the movies coming out.

Hope Alice and Jasper make it into the finale, too, it’d suck to have them travel the whole time and not see them, and I’m still saying that a version of ‘Strange and Beautiful’ would be the absolute perfect song for the ending scene, no matter how futile it is posting it here lol.

Have a good year guys, only 10 months to go : )

2. smitten_by_twilight says:

Definitely lighter + brighter even without side-by-side. Makes me think of the color of the horizon after the sun has fully slipped over the horizon.

3. Aileen Leon says:

It look a pretty cool to me :)))

4. OK…can’t wait to see the movie, really on edge about it! BUT…..this means its almost over. The anticipation of the the movies, the filming updates, the soundtracks, ALL OF IT! its bittersweet..

5. Hope they have better movie poster this time

6. Cant wait!!! :)

7. Here’s my take on it. Part 1 was red, signifying the birth, Bella’s death and her change into a newborn. Part 2 is more of a golden, topaz shade; Bella’s new ‘life’ beginning and having her adopt the coloring of the eyes of her family. :)

8. It looks really cool! Can’t wait for this movie!! Not to rush the year or anything, can it be November already?

9. Elizabeth (EverythingRemindsMeOfTwilight) says:

I like it. And as Deb says, it points to the golden hues that are in Bella’s life now. It is also reminiscent of how Bella described the weave of her life and it’s rich colors. I’m quite happy—and can’t wait for November! :D

10. Fiona Cullen says:

It is beautiful. The colour seems reflective of the sun setting. But I am not ready for the sun to set on this life changing saga.

11. NOOOO!!! They should have done a bad ass blood red!!! This has majorly lowered my expectations for this movie. Hopefully it wont bad as bad as part 1.

• Fiona Cullen says:

Haha calm down! How could the colour of the movie’s title banner affect the quality of the film? Part 1 was incredible in my opinion, and I am sure Part 2 will be even better.

• Oh, honey. It DOES affect the quality of the film. Many of my guy friends would look at this and shudder. The pink hues for the last one was understandable, but this should have been blood red. BD2 HAS to be a kick ass movie. Bella is now a strong fierce vamp. No more pinky yellowy rainbow butterfly nonsense. Bella must kick ass!!

12. prpltrtl946 says:

I think it looks like dawn breaking… the lightest yellow of the sun is on the bottom and its golden rays are bursting out and over the horizon. Glass half full? 8*)

13. I think it’s ment to be golden like Bellas eyes by the end of the book <3

14. I think it’s ment to be golden like Bellas eyes by the end of the book xoxo

15. What a pretty colour. It’s perfect! Sets the mood very well I think.

16. I like it, it’s like the sun has risen more. For me I was looking at the date more than anything; the count down has began!!!! :)

17. I like it too. Part 1 was rosy just like the first light of dawn – and maybe because with the wedding, birth, romanticism of the first movie, it was like the parts of life you see through rose colored glasses. Part 2 is brighter, more golden like the later part of dawn as the sun rises higher and morning begins – and maybe because by the end of the movie and the story, we understand how everything has lead up to the moments of clarity where Bella understands and controls her shield. Things always look clearer and you have a fresh perspective in the light of day.

• Vampire-girl says:

What a lovely description, and I agree I like the more golden tones to link with the topaz eyes as well. It’s a much softer look.

18. So are we getting a sneak peek of Part 2 on the DVD?

19. Love it. Gives me inspiration. I hope the CD rocks & when the DVD comes out, it has to have lots of extras (wrap up party, interviews, bloopers).

20. Reminds me of the colour treatment for NM. Kinda wish they had gone with a different colour.

21. It may just be like the theme of like even though her eyes arent gold its just like totally vampire eye color.

Idk im talking poppycock! I juat neeeeeed to seee this movie already ive seen it in my universities theatre but its a tease!