Summit Entertainment Announces Breaking Dawn Premiere Camping Information

The following information is direct from Summit Entertainment. If there is a question, please post in the comments and we will do our best to get an answer for you.

TWILIGHT Fans are allowed to begin lining up for camping in Tent City at NOKIA PLAZA L.A. LIVE at 6:00am PT on Thursday, November 10, 2011. No fans are allowed to line-up prior to that time.  The location and start of the official fan camp line will be set by Summit Event Security and all other non-official lines will not be recognized.

Overnight camping is allowed in designated areas only, starting in the Nokia Plaza. Please follow all directions advised by L.A. LIVE and Summit security. Please note, that special wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and each fan must be present to receive a wristband. Each wristband will be numbered and reserves a space in the Fan Viewing areas for the BREAKING DAWN – PART 1 Red Carpet arrivals in sequential order. Every individual who is granted access into Tent City will be entered into a database that matches them with their unique wristband number. The wristbands DO NOT enable access to the Movie Premiere.

Fans will be asked to change location as Premiere set up begins in the Nokia Plaza on Monday morning November 14 at 6:00am PT. This will be the only relocation during the camping event.

PARTIAL LIST OF RULES AND CODES OF CONDUCT:

·        ONLY Standard Sized Pop Tents will be allowed (4’x4′ [16 sq. ft.] or less. No oversized tents, staked tents, etc., due to limited space)

·        ABSOLUTELY No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on premises

·        No Cooking On-Site or open flame

·        No horseplay. If anyone dumps food or beverages on another camper, they will be subject for removal

·        No amplified music. All music devices must be used with headset or earphone

·        Smoking in Designated Areas Only outside of the NOKIA Plaza boundaries

·        Fans are responsible for their own property. LA Live, AEG, nor Summit is responsible for any lost or stolen items

·        Everyone must please pick up after themselves. A fine will be enforced for anyone who litters on Nokia or LA City property

·        Please only use the restrooms designated for fans and respect the other area businesses

·        Guests must follow the rules and directions of L.A. LIVE Management/Summit Security at all times

THANK YOU for your cooperation and adherence to the above to help ensure a safe and entertaining experience for everyone!

WRIST BAND DETAILS AND EVENT DAY LINE UP TIMES

Twilight fans will be given wristbands starting at 6:00am PT on Thursday, November 10 2011. Wristbands MUST be worn until the premiere is over. Any wristband that has been tampered with or removed will NOT be considered valid. Any fan arriving without wearing the original wristband they were provided will not be allowed into the viewing area. There will be periodic spot checks through November 14, the day of the event.

Comments

1. Will we still get a wristband if we get there Friday morning instead of Thursday?

2. Will we still get a wristband if we arrive there Friday morning instead of Thursday?

3. Do you think there is any chance of us not camping out but getting there on the day of or even over the weekend and being within seeing distance of the red carpet? I just feel confused about the press release, makes it sound like Thursday at 6am is the only time you can get a wristband.

• Kelli Bigler Chavez says:

if it’s the same as last year, you should be able to get a wristband up until the day before.

• Thanks for answering my question :) I’ve never done this before and we don’t want to miss it by being too late. One more stupid question are allowed to leave once we get the wristbands or do we have to camp out there?

• Really? Thank god because my flight doesn’t arrive till 1 pm on Thursday. I was afraid it was going to be too late.

• Twilight_News says:

It’s all going to be down to the number of people who come which can be wildly unpredictable. If numbers are similar to the past, not a big deal. If there is this sudden new surge, at a certain point the plaza reaches capacity.

4. lovinggrandmother says:

I am attending the premiere with 2 other friends. I am a grandmother as are my friends. However, I am handicapped ,what kind of accomodations will be available to me on line that morning and in tent city near a bathroom? or do I have to contact someone else. …my daughter is concerned that I will be run over and injuried. And can I use a chair to sit in line, while waiting for my bracelet? This is very important to me and possible a once in a lifetime event. I am very passionate about the Saga, and I would appreciate any help that you can give me. Thank you. Lovinggrandmother.

5. Emily Macias says:

I’m so excited to go but nerves I’m going alone……if anyone is going alone plz emaily me at
    maciasemilyroberta@yahoo.com

6. I’m going by myself to make line for the wristband. I’m guessing they’re doing like last year where you make line for the wristband and be able to go home if youre not camping out?

• Twilight_News says:

I’m pretty sure you get the wristband and then make camp. You can be gone for some time but not days on end.

• chris reiter says:

Summet said they have to form the line, and I would not assume we can go home. They will be doing spot checks.

7. does anyone know if they will be in NY?

8. Alicia Wood says:

If you arrive at 6 am on Thursday and get a wristband do you have to camp out until the premier day? And the earlier you get a wrist band, does this mean you are closer to the front to see the arrivals? What is the latest you recommend getting there to get a wristband so you can see? I know you can’t get in line until 6 am, but how early do people get there wait to get in line? And what time are the wrist bands actually given out?

9. Stefanie Rebeca Villacis says:

Can we leave the camp site to go to a hotel to take a shower and sleep at night? if we have our wristbands already,and does someone have to stay there in line at all times?

10. ¡¡HI!!…..I have to belong to any fan-club to get my writs band??

11. will they be giving out wristbands to the people not camping?
    Like last year? For the “stands” across the street?
    Last year, i got my wristband and didnt come back til the day of the premiere at 4pm and got right in, is it different this year?
    -Kat

12. Tammy-Anne Oren says:

My friend Ashleigh and I are flying in the weekend before the premiere. Will we still be able to get wristbands to attend? Are there alimited anount issued? Would hate to have flown all the way there from the East Coast and not be able to attend. About how many people fit in the area where you get up close interactions? How about across the street? Still good view?

13. Ally Noelle says:

I was wondering if i get a wristband on Thursday morning does that assign me a specific spot in the viewing area? i am a little confused by the explanation. I work and have school so I wouldnt be able to come back till Monday morning.

-Thanks

14. Is this the only place the breaking dawn part 2 premiere going to be? I wish that have one in Murfreesboro or Nashville TN

15. do you need wristbands for breaking dawn part 2 ?

1. […] Twilight Lexicon LD_AddCustomAttr("AdOpt", "1"); LD_AddCustomAttr("Origin", "other"); […]

2. […] View original post here: Summit Entertainment Announces Breaking Dawn … – Twilight Lexicon […]

3. […] Damit auch alles in geordneten Bahnen verläuft, gibt es von Summit Entertainment wieder fixe Regeln, nachzulesen beim Twilight Lexicon. […]