Listen to Bruno Mars Breaking Dawn Soundtrack Song It Will Rain

Now fans can hear the first Breaking Dawn soundtrack song.

Get the song now on iTunes! North America – http://atlr.ec/pTidWY
Everywhere Else – http://atlr.ec/pjKleu
*UK single will be available on October 31st

From The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.

Preorder the soundtrack now – http://itunes.com/twilight
Available 11.8.11

Can’t watch the video? Go to http://soundcloud.com/brunomars to listen.

EDITED: Summit just let us know that

• Your readers can also pre-order the soundtrack, and by pre-ordering the Deluxe Edition they will receive ‘It Will Rain’ as a download immediately – http://bit.ly/BD1Stk

Comments

1. Very impressed!!! I had faith in Bruno he could pull off a great record, especially for a mainstream artist on a soundtrack not known for mainstream appearances..definitely buying it

2. Quite good and is mainstream and marketable. Still worried that it’s not going to blend with the indie songs on the soundtrack. However I still like the other lead singles from the previous soundtracks better.

3. Not bad. Pretty good…anyone think this song will figure into the honeymoon somewhere?

4. Still needs to grow on me, the music is very pretty though. I can definitely hear it in the film, wonder where it will be?

5. I think this song will fit perfectly with the movie. I almost started to cry.

6. this has to be a song for jacob when he thinks about bella!

7. Pretty good. At first i thot pieces of the song would fit when Jacob dances with Bella at the reception not sure though. Possibly during the honeymoon but makes more sense if its playing when bellas pregnant and Edward sees her struggling physically….I got it wonder if it plays during the whole scene when Edward and Jacob are trying to save Bella when renesmee is born?

November please come quickly!!!

8. Katie McCort says:

This needs to grow on me. I like it, but for Twilight it’s a little weird. The lyrics are fantastic but the type of style is just…well, new obviously. Decode still owns the best twilight series single for me. But Bruno is really talented.

9. I love it!!!! I think it fits in with the scene where Bella and Jacob and daincing at her wedding and they seem so sad together….maybe?

10. I think it’s really good and why does everyone say it doesn’t fit ? It’s not indie ? Not every song needs to be like the other soundtracks.

• TeamTaycobHeartsU says:

I totally agree with you. And I think it does fit. If it didn’t then why is it in the movie? I think the producer, director, etc. know a bit more about what fits in the Twilight Saga than us fans do.

• I agree too . The producers and the director are the ones who are putting it all together, so they would know what fits in and where better then us fans who are not involved in the process. we just have to trust their judgement, and from what I have seen so far I think they know exactly what they are doing .

11. I think with Bruno on the soundtrack will expose it more to mainstream audiences which is probably want they want as well is sales. Not to say it wouldn’t have sold before but Bruno is a big up and coming artist already nominated for an Grammy.. I think its a great look for both parties. Plus, you don’t necessary have to be an indie artist to make material that fits for Twilight (ex. Lupe Fiasco and Ceelo, both hip hop artists but made material that fits the films).

12. TeamTaycobHeartsU says:

This song is absolutely beautiful! If this plays during Jacob and Bella’s dance, I will be CRYING MY EYES OUT. I’ll have to be dragged out of the theater for being so emotional. I am in love with this song!

13. I can see it fitting with Jacob when he imprints on Renesmee. The second verse says ‘I’ll never be your mother’s favorite
    Your daddy can’t even look me in the eye
    Oooh if I was in their shoes, I’d be doing the same thing
    Sayin there goes my little girl
    walkin’ with that troublesome guy’

It could fit with Edward marrying Bella, but it’s more suitable for Jacob and Renesmee.

• I thot Jake and renesmee too but this is the soundtrack for part 1 not sure if imprinting will be shown in part 1 or part 2. I wish November was here already!!!

• That’s true; but from what I’ve heard of where they end part 1, we will see the seen with Jacob imprinting on Nessie.

• Lynne Stringer says:

I think that bits suits Edward far more. Renee did have some doubts when they were in Florida, and we all know how Charlie feels about Edward. I can see it being somewhere very early on, maybe in the leadup to the wedding.

14. Joshua L. Roberts says:

Tis good… purchased… already on Iphone… :D Good times… good times.

15. Beautiful song. I’m thinking it may be Jacob at the wedding? I’ll have to hear the other songs before I can say that with confidence, but it sounds like it would fit there perfectly.

16. I actually love this song. I think the emotionality fits with the movie. I think it’d be good for when bella’s pregnant and edward is thinking about losing her. But then the songs don’t always fit like that… for example my love by sia was actually a really sad song but was played in a romantic part of eclipse so i have a feeling this might be a honeymoon song :-)

• I totally agree with you! Burning Edward thinking about losing Bella when she is pregnant. But I always play this game of guess where the song fits and the majority of the time they fit it in somewhere else. Overall, its an Edward and Bella song. Bruno mars said on the radio ( Ryan seacrest) that the song was inspired by Edward and Bella’s love…

• Burning Edward thinking about losing Bella when she is pregnant totally fits!. But I always play this game of guess where the song fits and the majority of the time they fit it in somewhere else. Overall, its an Edward and Bella song. Bruno mars said on the radio ( Ryan seacrest) that the song was inspired by Edward and Bella’s love…

• haha yep i’m always really wrong with the song placement… I tend to listen to the lyrics whereas the film guys go with the mood of the music… I kind of hope it isn’t a honeymoon song cos it’s so sad in both mood and lyrics. That’s the one thing that annoyed me about Eclipse, the placement of the Sia song…it’s such a sad song about loss and it sounds so sad that it jars with the mood of the moment I think they should have used bat for lashes “let’s get lost” in the ‘leg hitch’ scene :-)
        But that’s just my opinion what do I know!!

17. Eh, still if we had a choice between Muse and this song, Muse would win in a heart beat.

18. smitten_by_twilight says:

I like it – I can see it fitting into the movie. Trouble is, the lyrics sometimes sound like Edward and sometimes like Jacob … sometimes even Bella, but the music definitely sounds like Jacob to me. Waiting to buy the whole album!

19. oh you silly team jacob people, don’t you know by now that bella ends up with Edward? there is NO way that the #1 single on Breaking Dawn has to do with Bella and JACOB. It’s going to be the birth scene. It better be.

20. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content!. Thanks For Your article about Listen to Bruno Mars Breaking Dawn Soundtrack Song It Will Rain | Twilight Lexicon .

21. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is fantastic, as well as the content!. Thanks For Your article about Listen to Bruno Mars Breaking Dawn Soundtrack Song It Will Rain | Twilight Lexicon .