New Breaking Dawn Still

Summit just released this new still of Charlie and Renee watching Bella as she gets ready for her wedding.  What do you think of the photo?  And what photo are you hoping they will release next?

Comments

1. I love this! Charlie & Renee look great.

I hope they’ll release a pic of the Cullens, not wedding related. Maybe one when they’re all in the house during the pregnancy.

2. Oh My God!! I absolutele 1000000% looove it!! It’s just like in the book!!! :-) !!!!!! :D :D :D

3. Oh My God!! I absolutely 1000000% looove it!! It’s just like in the book!!! :-) !!!!!! :D :D :D

4. I can not wait. I am going to cry

5. TeamTaycobHeartsU says:

…Is that a measuring tape on the table?
    Anyways, great pic. Charlie’s bow tie owns this shot. :)

6. Joshua L. Roberts says:

In truth, I wish they would release a new trailer. The teaser trailer was okay, but I’m ready for a much longer more detailed trailer this time around. Hopefully as it will be released in Nov. they will release a new one in Sept.

7. Breaking Dawn is more tight-lipped than the other 3 movies. Remember we saw pretty much saw Twilight before it even came out? Yeah, well it’s obvious that BD isn’t gonna be like that. I’m gonna take whatever they give me. And this picture is amazing. Can’t wait for the movie, 80 MORE DAYS! :D

8. Gorgeous, as always. But what the heck is with all the voodoo dolls in the back?!

9. Lynne Stringer says:

I love it! It’s great to see Charlie in a suit!

10. i would also want a new trailer and clips to come out.

11. I like that there seems to be a variety of purple through all the wedding photos that have been released

12. meh…. not a fan of her hair and makeup (a half up half down style would have been prettier in my opinion) but otherwise they all look fairly dapper.

• How do you know you’re not a fan? What you see in this picture is only her hair and makeup half done. She’s getting ready.

13. I actually like this ! Renee looks a little plain for her personality but that’s ok.

14. How sweet! I think this is one of the best ones yet! :)

15. AnnaPoland says:

This picture takes my breath away:)

16. Awww, breaking dawn gonna be a epic. I’m looking forward to the pictures of bella nd jacob. Poor Renee she looks sad.

17. Mary Lebow says:

Loved seeing Charlie and Renee together in the same shot! It feels right.

18. I’m hoping they release another teaser trailer next :) that would make my month…I honestly can’t wait for this movie to come out!! The only thing I can criticize is Bella’s hair. I just saw it as being more elaborate than I saw it in the wedding seen.

19. omg this makes me can’t wait even MORE for breaking dawn :’D

20. I can’t believe that no one noticed the blue box in Charlie’s hand. It has to be the combs with the sapphires! Glad they left the gift in the movie.

• If you look at the back of Kristen’s head it looks like she already has the combs in her hair. Maybe this is after Charlie and Renee gave them to her.

21. I can’t wait till the movie comes out.

22. I always like getting more photos. I’m a bit disappointed in the way they have her hair though, it sounded like it was elaborately done in the books- this looks like something I might do with my daughters hair. And messy even.

23. Twilight dreamer says:

Charlies bow tie is the diva, it totally owns the shot :) lol great pic!

1. […] Originally posted here: New Breaking Dawn Still | Twilight Lexicon […]