Taylor Lautner Abduction Poster

So how do you think Taylor Lautner will do as an action star?

Here is the official fanhub on Facebook

Comments

1. Brandi P. says:

Thought I’m Team Edward all the way, I think Taylor will make a great action star. He has real martial skills and training and has the personality and demeanor to be a star. Everytime I see him in a public appearance he seems to be both comfortable and eating it up. Good luck Taylor!

2. CullenCoven says:

Hot, hot, HOT!!

3. AliceKikiCullen says:

WICKEDNESS!!! He will totally will be great as an Action star!!!! :D

4. There is something a little disturbing about him holding a gun in that poster. I think he’ll be good at action, but he seems a little young to be doing “shoot em up”.

5. This is just the beginning!

6. Sorry but this just looks like an amped up, action version of The Face on the Milk Carton.

7. I will see this, I can not give my full opinion of his action style acting yet. But based on the trailer I give it a 7/10. I really pray that his blows me out of the water with this film but I can’t get my hopes up too high.

8. Tammy Votrain says:

Taylor with a gun just doesn’t look right.

9. Krystol says:

I think the movie looks good, but I will probably always see him as Jacob. It’s kind of a bummer that this might just define him forever.

• CullenCoven says:

Its like with Rob and Kirsten. They’ll always be seen as Edward and Bella, no matter what role they play

10. missjuju says:

Wow… that is not a flattering poster at all.

11. vampbball says:

Whoa! The Swedish actor, Michael Nyqvist, from “As It is in Heaven,” is the bad guy. (He plays a church choir director in that movie, so I’m giggling.) I thought the trailer looked good. Watching Jacob do drop-kicks didn’t seem like such a stretch to me, and I love Sigourney Weaver. I might watch it!