Countdown to the Breaking Dawn Teaser & We Want Your Reactions

This Sunday’s MTV Movie Awards will be the first time for any of us to see the Breaking Dawn:Part 1 teaser. A teaser is essentially a trailer, just a short version. Going back in time the biggest wow factor for a Twilight Saga teaser had to be at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards where the New Moon teaser debuted. Seeing Taylor Lautner explode into wolf form in the last seconds was epic when it comes to that “wow factor” you want in a teaser.

So what do you think the Breaking Dawn:part 1 teaser should have to give it that “wow factor”? Are we talking wedding, honeymoon, baby bump? What do you think should be in your ultimate montage?

Also, we want your reactions! Set up a flip camera, web cam, whatever and record your Breaking Dawn:part 1 trailer reactions. Then upload it to a service like YouTube and send us the link at twilightlexadmin@gmail.com. We’ll run the best ones after the trailer airs.

Comments

1. AliceKikiCullen says:

Wedding, totally wedding and/or honeymoon :D Cannot wait!

2. Edward waiting for Bella at the end of the aisle, Feathers flying around them, and when the baby bump moves back against Bella’s hand.

3. OshDanLautner says:

I think the wow factor should be something like Edward finding out about the pregnancy, the moment that makes you jerk back in your seat!

Cant wait!

4. I want to see Charlie’s reaction to the news, Jasper reassuring Bella that Edward won’t have a typical human bachelor party, Jacob loosing his temper at the wedding, E&B kissing, dancing in Rio, Isle Esme glimpse of the first night in the sea, Bella calling Rozalie.
    i will record my reaction on Sunday, and WARNING the video will include a lot of screaming, “NOT suitable for people with sensitive ears”!! LOL ;-)

• The wedding: Alice getting Bella ready, Charlie walking her down the aisle and Edward and Bella seeing each other. The honeymoon: the first “swim” together, the nightmare that turns out very sweet and Edward and Bella’s reaction to the pregnancy and how Bella looks as a vampire

• CullenCoven says:

I think the bachelor party lines should be in the movie. It would add a little more Emmett and Jasper-ness. We don’t see those two too often.

5. I do not want to see the wedding dress until the movie, not even the back of it. For the teaser Edward’s look when he first sees her &/or as she is walking down aisle; figure out she is pregnant – both their reactions / her hand on baby bump; angry Jacob at reception or pg confrontation.

6. I agree with Pam. I do not want to see the wedding gown or any part of it before the movie comes out. But I don’t think they’d show it anyway, it’s too big of a deal.
    I would love to see Edward and Bella in her room the night before the wedding, maybe a shot of Jacob seeing Bella for her wedding gift, and I would be really happy if there was a little snippet from Bella and Edward telling Charlie about them getting married. :D I can’t wait!!

7. I think the reaction to Renesmee’s nudge would be so cool to see now. I think that’s what the picture of Kristen/Bella in the creamy off-shoulder sweater is anyway. That’ll be the nudge heard ’round the world! :-)

8. I think we’ll see the movie version of the pictures they’ve released, so nothing 100% new.

9. Lynne Stringer says:

Remember, it’s only the teaser, so there’s not going to be a lot. I think there might be a voiceover of Edward proposing, possibly while we see a wedding ring slipped on Bella’s finger. I don’t think we’ll see a dress though. Then we’ll probably see them arriving on Isle Esme, and maybe Edward waiting in the water. Possibly the suggestion of some bedroom action, and then maybe Bella reaching for her stomach or throwing up or something like that, and the realisation that she’s pregnant.
    Do you mean you actually want to see a dumb fan reaction video from me?? That would be fun! But I bet mine won’t be voted the best :-(. After all, I won’t be screaming. That’s not my style.

10. smitten_by_twilight says:

I really, really want to see a bed and room covered in feathers. I really don’t want to see Bella in her wedding gown or as a vampire, but I won’t close my eyes either.
    I am techno-poor and mildly techno-challenged, but I’ll try to record myself somehow. Some year soon we’re gonna have to get a webcam. Screaming isn’t my style either, but fainting is dimly possible!

11. I think a way cool end to the trailer would be Bella calling Rosalie saying she needs her help & go to black. It would definitely be a cliffhanger, especially for those who have not read the books.

Other than that I want to see some of the wedding, the new vamps & maybe some of Isle Esme.

12. Any scene with Edward in it.

13. I’m thoroughly disgusted that this is an America only thing. Last time I tried to watch the award show we got a 1 hr hi-light version, with no Twilight Teaser. Also, being as I am Canadian (and proud of it thank you very much) I can’t see any of the footage posted because it’s “not available to viewers in your area”. That’s just bad marketing on Summit’s part. Make it available to everyone, everywhere! I guess I’ll just have to rely on You-Tube come Monday.

• Also, I’d like the WOW moment to be either the discover of the pregnancy, or the realization that Bella will not survive the birth.

• Lynne Stringer says:

Tami, I think that’s more an MTV thing than anything. Their videos are hard to access if you’re not in the US, mainly because they want you to use your own country’s MTV page. I don’t know what the Canadian one is like, but the Australian one is next to usless, and gets Twilight videos about three months after they came out. Not something I’m prepared to wait for. And they wonder why so many of the clips get pirated and put up on youtube!