Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart In MTV Movie Awards 2011 Promos

So which do you like better, the promo with Taylor Lautner or the one with Kristen Stewart?

Via Twilightish

Comments

1. I don’t know… They’re both pretty funny lol

2. I can’t decide they are both hilarious

3. Definitely Taylor’s!!

4. OMFG! They both were so funny but I gotta go with Kristen’s.

5. TAYLOR!!!! All the way!

6. Verna Sanders says:

TAYLOR!!!

7. Kristen!

8. hahahaha both!!!

9. they’re both pretty funny, although i like better Taylor’s! haha :)

10. kristen’s is really funny! i love her!!! :)
    vote for her and rob to win best kiss!!!!

11. Charlotte says:

Teylor is funnier but Kristen’s video is funnier.

12. OshDanLautner says:

TAYLOR’S OF COURSE!

13. christy says:

Both. I LOVE anything Twilight!

• I agree,both promos were equally funny. I felt for both of them to be trapped with this madman from SNL. LOL!

14. Taylor!!!

15. smitten_by_twilight says:

Both! Taylor’s was funny the whole way through but the look on Kristen’s face with the bowl on her head was great! (She just finished growing it back, Jason!)

16. that’s just what i thought

17. Both, of course!!

18. melissa says:

I have to say Kristin’s was the best. Her face was priceless when he put the bowl on her head. She seemed pretty relaxed and at ease too.

19. Kristen! I’m surprised and excited she agreed to do this. It’s really fun. She’s so pretty. I hope she wins again w/ Rob. We need another fake kiss (turned real). Plus besides the kiss acceptance speech, they were just way cuter in the audience together last year.

Taylor’s was slightly creepy. Not cause of Taylor, just because people could be that insane.

20. PamelaC says:

I’m happily surprised to see Kristen doing one of these things! It was super funny. I didn’t watch Taylor’s yet – as soon as I saw Kristen had one, I went straight for her’s first. Going to watch Taylor’s now. Go Twilight!!!!!

21. PamelaC says:

K, I just watched Taylor’s & it was super funny! I think he & Kristen’s videos cracked me up equally. Love them both!

22. I love Taylor but She was more funny:)

23. CullenCoven says:

Definately Taylor’s. Love it!

24. Ummmm….I liked the idea behind Kristen’s promo a lot better than Taylor’s, but really thought Taylor was better in his (if that makes any sense at all).