Win Gold Passes to Arlington, VA Official Twilight Tour 2011

We are giving away two gold passes to Creation Entertainment’s Official Twilight Tour in Arlington VA.  Newbie vampire, Bill Tangradi who plays Randall will be making his USA convention debut. Other guests include Charlie Bewley, Chaske Spencer, Julia Jones, Bronson Pelletier,and Gil Birmingham. Day passes are available starting at $20.00 as well as other packages. See the Creation site for details.

Just tell us in the comments what you are most looking forward to in Braking Dawn, and we’ll pick a random winner on Sunday at 11:59pm eastern.

HERE’S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU GO GOLD at Creation Entertainment’s
Official Twilight Convention…

1) You get the VERY BEST reserved seating for daytime convention MAIN AUDITORIUM events, all three days. See all our celebrities up close, great for photographers too! The MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have star appearances, Q&A, contests, videos, special events, & more.

2) FREE autographs from TWILIGHT celebrities in attendance. You’ll get complimentary in-person autographs from CHASKE SPENCER, BRONSON PELLETIER, GIL BIRMINGHAM, JULIA JONES, CHARLIE BEWLEY and BILL TANGRADI plus others to be announced. AWESOME! You get ONE autograph per celebrity listed in this benefit, and have the option to purchase more if offered for individual sale. Note: GOLD PACKAGES do not include PHOTO OPS, those must be purchased separately.

3) FREE ADMISSION to The VAMPIRE BALL Saturday Night… Celebrities, music, costumes, dancing, a DJ, surprises, centerpieces, a cash bar and non-stop partying! Prizes for the best dressed and best dancer as well as to the person who brings the very best Twilight Themed Centerpiece. Always a super-cool highlight of the weekend: come dressed to kill! Fine for all ages!

4) YOU ARE FIRST to get autographs for all our signings that are done row by row in the MAIN AUDITORIUM. We go row by row, you are in the first rows: you get the idea!

5) FREE ADMISSION to the FRIDAY EVENING MUSICAL PERFORMANCES where the house is traditionally rocked! Often some of our celebrities make appearances to perform, more details will be posted above as soon as confirmed.

6) GOLD PRE-REGISTRATION: you get to register FIRST during a special pre-registration block of time. While not a necessity, just a benefit, you can get your credentials early and you are set!

7) SPECIAL CODED WRISTBANDS: once you get your GOLD coded wristband this allows you immediate entrance for the entire three days so you don’t have to wait again.

Comments

1. Kimberly says:

Most looking forward to the wedding and seeing Kristen as a vampire!

2. I can’t wait to see the wedding!

3. Barb Butler says:

I love every page in that book so it’s very hard to pick but I’d have to say the wedding.

4. Teresa Browne says:

A tie between the wedding and Reneesme!

5. I can’t wait to see Jacob imprint on Renesmee!

6. I am most looking forward to seeing how the cast handles such a twist and a change in the dynamics of the book. They are all fantastic actors so I know they wil do well, but I cannot wait to see how they do it :)

My mom is the only one in our group who doesn’t have the gold pass…but she doesnt want to pay $289. Can you please help us out?!

7. I’m looking forward to seeing all of the hot new Vamps and how Bella & Edward interact with Nessie! Yay!

8. Oddly enough, The one thing i am most looking forward to would be Bella Moments ala Vampire:
    ~ The Mountain Lion Hunt
    ~ Going “off” of Jacob for imprinting on Renesmee
    ~ ARM WRESTLING with Emmett (and the Innuendos)

9. I can’t wait to see Bella as a vampire!!! ;)

10. I am most interested in seeing Bella as a vampire and getting to see Renesmee! And to FINALLY see Bella and Edward married! CANT WAIT!!

11. I can’t wait to see bella and emmett arm wrestle, lol!!

12. the ceaserian…however you spell it. lol and ROBERT PATTINSON! ahhhhhhh

13. Brittany Clark says:

I am most looking forward to seeing all of the nomads and small groups of vampires!! We’ve seen them in movies, we’ve met them in real life (Guri and Patrick) but it’s hard to guess what they’ll be wearing in costume or their accents, etc.

14. Every single thing!!!!!!!!!! Aka the entire movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Carrie-anne says:

the honeymoon frolics ;)

16. Looking forward to when Bella uses her powers to show Edward her thoughts and of course her as a vampire :)

17. Donna gibson says:

Having read and reread all the books and did so lately, the thing I am waiting for in Breaking Dawn is seeing it ALL. I cannot pick one thing over another, as the whole is what I want to see. It will be a great finish for all the books/movies. I just wish that both movies came out together, not a year apart.

18. Im looking forward to seeing how they portray Kristen as a vampire anddddd how all the cgi will look on mackenzie! I really can’t wait at all though just to see both parts of the movie!

19. I think the wedding becuase to see everyone together even if its fora short time and the wedding dress will be gorgeous. :)

20. I can’t wait to see Bellas’s reaction when she realizes that Jacob has imprinted on her daughter. I can only imagine how epic it will be.

21. Bella as a vimpire

22. I am a fan of the entire book but I look most forward to the wedding, Isle Esme, the birth and Bella’s transformation! I really hope that they detail on those aspects because those are the best parts of the book! Even as I re-read, my heart races when I read the chapters and I get excited as if it were the first time! :)

23. Kim Hofsiss says:

I’m supposed to just pick one?! I want to see it all, the wedding, the honeymoon, Renesmeee and the final confrontation!

24. I really want to see the honeymoon because the was important part of their relationship!! And also my fave part in the book!!!

25. Ie!I am really looking forward to the birthing scene and Bella’s transformation. I really hope the scene when Bella and Emmett ARM wrestle makes it into the mov

26. I would really like to see how the transformation will look on screen since it can be such a complicated task. And the imprinting scene, to see Jacob light up upon seeing Renesmeee. Excellent.

27. Tara Modisette says:

I’m really excited about the wedding and the honeymoon!! Also, seeing Bella as a vampire! There’s so many things i’m excited to see…it’s so hard to choose! :)

28. Hard to choose…tie Btwn the birthing scene where Jacob tells Edward to throw Renesmee out the window, the dog bowl scene & Bella as a Vampire.. Any part with Charlie Bewley in it. ;)

29. Gigi Cullen says:

Bellas first minutes as a vampire. It was discribed so well. And of course the whole movie.

30. I am most excited about the Birthing Scene..to watch Edward do what he has to do to save Bella has to be epic!

31. I am torn between Isle Esme and Bella’s shield

32. Brandy Huffman says:

I can’t wait to see Isle Esme! And the scene where Emmett is making suggestive innuendo in front of Charlie. I really hope that scene is in there! I want Emmett to get more screentime.

33. I’m looking forward to Bella’s transformation and how they split the movies. I also hope they don’t leak the dress before the movie. That would suck!

34. I’m most excited for all the new Vampires and how they interact with the Cullens but I think that the Interaction between Jacob and Leah will be the most interesting. The way they support and protect each other even though they are always fighting. There is an element of Respect there. The whole movie should be exciting either way.

35. Cassandra Morgan says:

I’m gonna be honest, so my favorite part would have to be the honeymoon and the scenes in the cottage when there alone!!!!

36. I am most looking forward to the birthing scene. I want to see Edward finally make Bella a vampire.

37. I’m most looking forward to Bella and Edward’s wedding and honeymoon on Isle Esme. I’m also really excited about Renesmee’s birth scene! The “vampire caesarean” is going to be awesome!

38. Can’t wait for the movie but I really can’t wait for Bella’s first hunting trip and Isle Esme!!! :)

39. This has been an Amazing Series. I just hope that they are true to it when it comes to the Movie.I know it is difficult because of time and cost. They need to get the important aspects of the book right. I am very much looking forward to everything that has to do with the pregnancy and delivery.The bond between Bella and Rosalie during this time. How the birth of this wonderful child brings together so many. Can’t wait til November.

40. I am really looking forward to seeing how they stage the birthing scene!

41. Michelle says:

I think I am most looking forward to some more wolf and vampire fight scenes..

42. Im loojing forward and hoping this scene will be up for longer than a split second, I wanna see the wolves and vamps stand as if they were one. And of course I wanna see when Bella FINALLY allows Edward to look into her mind for the first time. I cried so hard when I first read that, to be honest, I still do!

43. celena tripp says:

i am looking forward to bella becoming a vampire, and learning to use her power to shield her family in the fight when the wolves and vampires stand as one, and renesme growing up and using her power to show everyone that she is not a full vampire child and understanding what is going on. that part puts me on feet everytime.

44. I am most looking forward to Bella as a vampire, the honeymoon of course, and the birth scene. Can’t wait.

45. olympic coven says:

I can’t wait to see the wedding and the reception. It’ll be the first chance to meet the Denali Coven (and not in a flashback).

46. The most exciting thing im looking forward 2 in Breaking Dawn is the wedding, Isle Esme, and Bella being changed into a vampire, and also i really want 2 go 2 a Twilight Convention i have never ever been 2 1 so please please let me go!!!! I’ll b so grateful!!!

47. Breaking Dawn is my favorite book of the saga. I love how everything and everyone comes together. I can’t wait to meet Renesmee and watch her come to life. Also see Bella become an amazing mother and wife. I absolutely can’t wait for the wedding though.

48. jennifer says:

I would have to say my favorite scene I am most excited to see is the entire isle esme honeymoon. This was good in the book and I see that as the moment where bella and edward put all their fears and frustations to rest and can just enjoy being togther. He’ll always be there for her and vice versa, one will not leave the other for their own good they are tied together as husband and wife.

49. Kendrah Williams says:

Im looking forward to all the new vampires, jacob seth and leah leave the pack and Renesmee. But im most looking forward to hearing Jacob say “You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.” and “So force me to say, Sam. Take away my will. Make me a slave. “

1. [...] Read the original post: Twilight Lexicon » Win Gold Passes to Arlington, VA Official … [...]