Photos of Breaking Dawn Costumes From The Official Twilight Tour

Hot off the set in Vancouver, the Official Twilight Tour by Creation Entertainment was displaying several costumes from the original Twilight movie and newer ones from Breaking Dawn.  We have some higher resolution photos in the works, but here are some IPhone snaps to tide you over. Creation Entertainment will have them at various shows throughout the year.

Kristen Stewart’s Jacket, pants, and shoes:

Robert Pattinson’s costume and shoes

Taylor’s jacket…yes, apparently he gets clothes.

All Three Outfits

Comments

1. Edwardlover#1 says:

I love sparkly vampires named Edward Cullen. He is os HOT and sensitive.

2. Everything’s good except Bella’s shoes. She would not wear such stylish “heels” – it was not her at all!

3. looks good

4. _Dazzled_ says:

Looks like she kept her figure after the baby LoL

5. such a huge collection of my most fav movie,i m crazy abt these outfits,awesum collection,i want them too…!!

6. Bella would NEVER even attempt to where those shoes because ALL THE TRUE TWILIGHT FANS KNOW THAT BELLA HAS A PROBLEN WITH HER BALANCE… AND HEELS ARE A BIG NO-NO FOR HER!!!! DUH!!!! GOD!!!! IF THE COSTUME DESIGNERS WOULD ACTUALLY READ THE BOOKS THEY WOULD KNOW THAT!!!!

7. AWESOME costumes cant wait 2 c dem in d movie!!!

8. AWESOME costumes <3 them n obviously TWILIGHT cant wait to see them in the movie

9. I have always liked bella and robert’s costumes a lot…as they r simple yet so graceful and elegant…….

10. itsmekikid says:

meh.

11. vampire men luk awesome in black outfit….so edward’s costumes r very cool n graceful and bella’s as well……

12. Sexy Bella me like !

13. I’ve been training and showing horses for 10 years and I have a pair of breeches Identical to those! Hilarious!

14. OMG Bella gets vampire attire!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! I am so in love with Twilight I cna not wait for Breaking Dawn!!!

15. Kreeator13 says:

OMG!!!! They actually gave Bella decent clothes. Love her outfit, super chik!! Can’t wait for BREAKING DAWN!

16. What ever they wear, they always look great.
    You go guys……..

17. caroline says:

hey, don’t make fun of the clothes that the roleplayers or actors have to wear in the movie. Its what they have to wear. its not like they are gonna wear them all there lives. Especially taylor.(jacob black)…he has been looking great in all his movies so far and he is so cute and all. what if you were the role players and you got to get told what to wear…hmmmmmm? then you won’t like what others will say about you. Well, this is my theory for the whole thing.

18. Rebecca B says:

I love Bella’s costume sooo much. All of the costumes are awesome!!!!

19. Hehe, the shoes for Bella is probably for when she is a vampire. Finally she can wear high heals without tripping on flat surfaces :D

20. Kristina Cullen says:

Everyone should remeber that once Bella gets married Alice has given her a brand new closet. So obviously Bella wouldnt be wearing Bella things. The outfit is alot more Alice style and she only gets her new closet after she is a vampire. The Jodpurs must just not meant to be. They look like them but they are just tights basiclly. Edwards outfit just looks casual for him. Jacobs outfit is alittle different from what he usally wheres but hey hes grown up a bit since Eclipse. Jacob is just never really concerned with what he wears. And it not Emmetts it isnt one that the Cullens gave them because it was shorts and a t-shirt.

21. I think jacob will look more sexy without clothes.
    I Love u Taylor Lautner.
    Muach…muach…

22. is breaking dawn sponsored by belstaff?

23. I love what i see thank u. keep it up.

24. I’M EXCITED ABOUT BREAKING DAWN!!! MORE POWER TO ALL OF U BD CASTS… SHOW US WHAT UVE GOT!!!

25. Im sitting here staring at the pics, trying to imagine the cast in the outfits. xD Like completely studying them Bwahaha. Im alll O_O Focusing. xD I like them. I think Jacob needs to lose… the jacket, the shirt, rip the pants into shorts, get rid of the shoes and were good1 ^_^ xD Bells is awesome, but I always picture Edward wearing something else. Am I the only one that misses his pea coat?

26. PLEASE HURRY UP WITH THE COUNTDOWN TO BREAKING DAWN BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE SO EXCITING TO SEE THE MOVIE ON NOVEMBER 18,2012. SO BARE WITH ME

27. I AM LOVING BELLA’S OUTFIT. it will look so hot on her as a vampire! though, taylor shouldn’t be wearing that, he should be topless with his jorts on, it’s more him. and i don’t think it really matters what edward wears, he always looks hot. <3

28. I love Bella’s shoes!!!

29. I just want the movie to hurry up an come out come on November……..

30. do you love bella