2010: Happy Birthday Stephenie Meyer!

A very Happy Birthday and a thank you to Stephenie Meyer for creating this wonderful universe that we love to get lost in.

Happy Birthday Stephenie

May you have a year filled with laughter and love!

Comments

1. Happy B-DAy Stephenie!!

2. Happy Birthday Stephenie!! Thank you for your creation…your work has truly changed my life! I hope this birthday is your best yet=)

3. Happy Birthday! Thank you for creating this great Twi universe!!

4. Happy Birthday! Now release The Host 2 soon please :)

5. Happy Happy Birthday Stephenie! :)

6. First of all Happy Birthday Stephenie!!!! Words cannot form a Thank you big enough and gratitude for turning my boring life upsidedown. I am a mom of 3 and my husband feels I am going through a mid life crisis ever since reading your books. I wish your series could go on and on and I am forever in your debt for having that wonderful dream and inviting us to read and feel a part of your dream. Thanks again and I hope to someday meet you and thank you in person. We love you for what you created. Best wishes!!!!

7. Happy Birthday!! Thank you for allowing us to share in this wonderful world you have created. May the coming year be the best one yet!

8. Thank you Stephanie and Happy Happy HAAAAAAAppy Birthday!!!!!!

9. Marie Cullen says:

Happy Birthdat Stephenie! I wish you the best. And thank you for blessing us with the gift of Twilight :)

10. Stephenie, thank you so much for what you have given us. I hope you are able to keep writing for many years to come and I hope you have a great birthday! May the Lord bless and keep you and your family.

11. Happy Birthday Stephenie!Thank you my life is not the same…is more happy.M

12. Happy Birthday Stephenie!! I hope it’s a great one for you. I wish you the best for the next year.
    Thank you for creating the Twilight Universe!

13. Happy Birthday, Stephenie. Thanks for reminding me what I always loved about reading when I was younger! I haven’t devoured books so fast in YEARS!
    I’m guessing your website has crashed from all the well-wishers trying to post for you!

14. twilight meredith says:

Happy birthday stephenie! Thank you for the world I can get lost in, your books and the movies have kept me smiling through this year of home forclosure moving and my parents divorce (I’m 13 so I’m very edward crazed) and your books remind me that true love can exist:) thank you, may you have a great bday and may your family have a happy holiday!

15. Happy Birthday, Stephenie!!

By the way, hope you (and Twi-Hards everywhere) caught the nice little nod to “the Hot Mama who wrote Twilight” in the trailer for Gulliver’s Travels! I laughed out loud in delight when I heard Jack Black saying it! :D

16. Jessica H. says:

Happy Birthday Stephanie! Hope it is a great one!

17. Happy Birthday, Stephenie! Thank you so much for writing your amazing books, which reminded me how wonderful good literature is!

18. KSmithGray says:

Happy birthday, Stephenie! Enjoy your day!

19. Chelsea Nielsen says:

Happy birthday Stephenie!!

20. edwardsmylion says:

Happy birthday Stephenie! I’m another one of your older fans and Twilight has also opened up my world and my imagination again. Not only Twilight but the Host too. I look forward to more books from you in the future and may you have a blessed holiday season.

21. Happy Birthday Stephenie and Merry Christmas! Thank you so much for writing Twilight and all the wonderful characters you created. Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day.

22. Gigi Cullen says:

Happy Birthday Stephanie Meyer! Thank you giving the world such a brilliant piece of literature.

23. Want to say Happy Birthday to you! I hope you see these and realize how grateful we are you shared with us…

24. radiowidow says:

Happy Birthday Stephenie! And thank you for sharing the Twilight world with us. It is a great escape from the crazy world we live in.

25. Happy Birthday! Thank you so very much for the Twilight series!

26. Happy Birthday Stephanie!May the good Lord Bless you, have a wonderful birthday and Merry Christmas. Thank you so much for the world of Twilight. I am an older fan and love to read and your books not only Twilight but also the Host have really enlivened my world.

27. Happy Birthday Stephenie! Thank you to have created this wonderful love story!

28. Happy Birthday! May you be inspired to write many more books that we can all escape into!

29. Happy Bday Stephanie God bless your soul and thank you so much for giving u s the best thing that has ever happened to us do not give up

30. switzy4ever14 says:

Dear Stephenie,

I love you. You are amazing. Please never change, and thank you for everything.

31. Hauoli la Hanau all the way from Hawai’i Stephenie! May this birthday be the best ever!

32. HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHENIE!!!
    Like all of them, I owe you so much.
    You and your books (including he HOST) changed my life. You’ve become my inspiration. I hope you continue writing books (specifically the Host, I hope you write a book 2 of HOST). Have a good health and more birthdays to come. May you inspire more other people. ^_^

Wish you all the best!!!

33. Mrs. Edward Cullen says:

Happy birthday Stephenie! You are my god. I’ve actually created a religion about you and your books. It’s called Stephenism. I love each and every one of your books. I love you so much. I really wish I could meet you and talk to you about writing, Twilight, The Host, and being an author. You’ve inspired me to write too. I can’t thank you enough for all you do. As long as you’re living, breathing, and writing I’m happy. Have a great year and a merry Christmas.

P.S. you rock!

34. Happy Birthday Stephenie. Words really fail to adequately express my feelings about the Twilight Saga. Thank you for following the inspiration of the dream and your sister to share with the rest of the world your stories. They have changed my life. May Heavenly Father continue to bless your and yours. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

35. Stephenie,

You are AWESOME.
    Happy birthday, and have a wonderful Christmas!

36. Happy Birthday Stephenie!!!

37. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas, Stephenie! :)

38. FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS STEPHENIE!

39. happy birthday stephenie, even though there’s only three minutes left!! I hope you had a great day and I hope you know how much you’re fans love you, because we do. ALOT!

40. Happy birthday and may all your wishes come true! (La multi ani si fie ca toate dorintele tale sa se implineasca! -Romania-)

41. Happy Birthday ! THANK YOU SO MUCH !

42. I’ve been so busy and haven’t been on in so long so I’m late. Happy belated birthday Stephanie. May the coming year be full of health, happiness and blessings.

1. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by TwilightLexicon, Yadan and others. Yadan said: Happy B-Day Stephenie Meyer ! : )and thank you for creating the wonderful world of twilight for us !!! : ) http://wp.me/pZlGB-5Uq [...]

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Robin. Robin said: RT @Twilightlexicon Twilight Lexicon » 2010: Happy Birthday Stephenie Meyer! http://bit.ly/dZU4xJ [...]