About a month ago we promoted the Embassy Suites Uber Fan Contest. Well a Twilight Fan, Samantha, is among the top five finalists and here’s why she needs your vote. She has stiff competition from a Harry Potter, two baseball, and a USC fan.
Here’s why Samantha made the cut and what her plans are if she wins first place. She is now in the running for the grand prize of $10,000 cash, 20 free night stays at any Embassy Suites and an iPhone 4G to take her Twilight passion on the road. She needs votes by midnight on October 14th.
- Her life revolves around Twilight to the point that her customers at work know about her obsession
- She’s dedicated her living room to Twilight-themed decorations, only
- She’s only traveled to one convention so far, due to financial constraints, but would use this grand prize to travel to more conventions to meet fellow Twi-hards and actor Kellan Lutz and to go to Forks, WA
- She would also love to travel to Baton Rouge, LA to see the filming of the last Twilight movie
- She cried for weeks when an emergency popped up and she could not longer attend the convention in Boston, MA
- She proudly displays the Wolfpack banner she got at the convention in her living room, which is signed by Tinsel Korey and Gil Birmingham; she is hoping to get the rest of their signatures on her next trip, which she will only be able to do if she wins this grand prize
- She has a ton of Twilight T-shirts and will beat anyone at Twilight Trivia
- For all of the DVD releases, she goes to Wal-Mart extra early to be sure she has the first spot in line to get her hands on the first copy
You can check out Samantha’s full submission and vote for her at Facebook.com/EmbassySuitesHotels