We have a pair of Gold Passes for Creation Entertainment’s Official Twilight Tour in Minneapolis to give away. The event is THIS WEEKEND, and it marks THE DEBUT OF NIKKI REED on the Official Twilight Tour.
Here is what you get with Gold Passes for this event as stated on the Creation website.:
1) You get the VERY BEST reserved seating for daytime convention MAIN AUDITORIUM events, all THREE DAYS. See all our celebrities up close, great for photographers too! The MAIN AUDITORIUM is where we have star appearances, Q&A, contests, videos, special events, & more.
2) FREE in-person non-rushed autographs from TWILIGHT celebrities in attendance including NIKKI REED, BRONSON PELLETIER, KIOWA GORDON, CHRISTOPHER HEYERDAHL, MICHAEL WELCH, JULIA JONES, JODELLE FERLAND and BOOBOO STEWART! Awesome and if bought separately, worth a big portion of the entire Gold Price.
3) FREE ADMISSION to The VOLTURI VAMPIRE BALL Saturday Night… Fans from around the globe congregate in their finest vampire wear to raise the roof! Prizes for best costume and best dancers! Here’s the perfect way to meet and mingle with fellow fans and there will be special unique appearances by some of our Twilight celebrities including BRONSON PELLETIER! A DJ is set, as is a Cash Bar, and this party is fine for all ages. Come dressed to kill!
4) YOU ARE FIRST to get autographs for all our signings that are done row by row in the MAIN AUDITORIUM. We go row by row, you are in the first rows: you get the idea!
5) FREE ADMISSION to the FRIDAY NIGHT MUSICAL CONCERT (performers to be announced).
6) GOLD PRE-REGISTRATION: you get to register FIRST during a special pre-registration block of time. While not a necessity, just a benefit, you can get your credentials early and you are set!
7) SPECIAL CODED WRISTBANDS: once you get your GOLD coded wristband this allows you immediate entrance for the entire three days so you don’t have to wait again.
We are giving away a pair of these passes, and choosing the winner by 12:00 noon eastern US time on September 1, 2010. Just tell us what you love about Nikki Reed and/or the character of Rosalie in the comments, and we’ll pick a random winner tomorrow!
There are still tickets available at various prices. You can attend for as little as $20 on a day pass. See the Creation site for details.