EW Sexy Beast: Edward vs. Emmett

It was hardly fair last week when they pitted Cam Gigandet against Kellan Lutz. Kellan came out ahead in that faceoff. Robert Pattinson easily won against his first round competitor. Now they are pitted against each other and it’s neck-in-neck. Do your worst and vote, we’ve embedded the EW poll below. This could get ugly!

The poll for Taylor Lautner vs. Benecio Del Toro is still open. Taylor currently has it by a mile.

Also if you are so inclined to help out Alphie and Pel’s first werewolf love, give a vote for David Thewlis as Remus Lupin. If it weren’t for the two of the going on for hours about that character than they would never have met and there would be no Twilight Lexicon.

Comments

1. Edward vs Emmett my choice would always be Edward!! But Rob vs Kellan….that would be Kellan! Just saying!

2. Edward v’s Emmett!!! Can’t I have both?

3. Yes Edward wins every time. But if between the actors it’s Kellan.

4. Edward wins everytime!!!

5. LOL this is so hard. i love emmet but edward is so romantic. it’s hard to choose

6. If I could have Edward’s mind/thoughts in Emmett’s body…now THAT would make for one sexy vampire.

7. switzy4ever14 says:

You guys Edward is losing! How can this be happening!

8. Edward/Rob DUH!

9. I have to agree with some of the other ladies. Between Edward and Emmett it would be Edward. But between Robert and Kellan, Kellan would have it.

10. Lupin is ugly.

11. Rob is for sure the hottest. He doesn’t have to take off his shirt to have girls fall head over heels for him. He has those beautiful blue eyes and dashing smile that makes us all melt. :)

12. radioplay says:

i think jasper is hotter..plus i love a low profile guy

13. This isn’t a contest between Rob and Kellan. It’s between Edward and Emmett…Edward is lanky and brooding. Absolutely nothing sexy about that. Emmett on the other hand…confident and carefree. That is sexy!!

14. Maelina says:

Edward FTW! And of course I’d choose Rob over Kellan, Rob defines the word gorgeous!

15. Mrs Lee says:

Let’s face it ladies, if we’re talking sexy man there’s no doubt it’s Edward. If we’re talking sexy beast you’d be lying if you didn’t vote Emmett. SEXY. BEAST.

16. Kayla N says:

Um…Emmett…is that even a question?! Haha but I do like Edward.

17. I voted for Edward of coarse, if the poll was between emmett and Rob….it would still be ROB all the way. He just so gorgeous ….smile….body…and brains

I also voted for Lawrence….no contest there

18. Dudes, why isn’t Laurent in these poles? If you ask me, he’s the sexiest vampire of all, second only to Mick St. James. I’m just saying.

19. There are a lot of comments that are saying Robert(Edward) is winning every time. Well, I think he deserves to win since he has a lot more to learn for the movies and the Paparazzi that is on his tail day in and day out 24/7 driving him crazy. I like Kellan(Emmett) and he looks good but Rob is a very handsome and charming British englishman with an accent to kill and the most beautiful smile and by all rights, should definitely win every time.

20. Rob/Edward EVERY TIME!

Don’t really get the Kellan/Emmett love..?

21. Is this a question?Edward,of course!!

22. vampbball says:

Can we get off-topic here? One of the most profound and unnerving moments for me in “The Deathly Hallows” was Harry putting Lupin in his place. When Lupin does wrong, you really know that the world has gone topsy-turvy. November can’t come soon enough!

(Rob is way hotter than Kellan. But Henry is hotter than Rob.)

23. Emmitt… Hell yeah!! He is my favorite in both the books and movies. I mean who can resist Kellan. He is the ultimate sexy beast!

24. Erd1277 says:

Edward or Jacob I would just take both. Yum

25. Edward of course!!!!. I like Emmetttoo, but not that much.