Vampires Suck Trailer

We really didn’t know anything about this until a Lexiconer notified us on Twitter. We’ve seen a ton of parodies from the amateur to professional  and even though people put a lot of work into them, it’s hard to be consistently funny. This on the other hand was different. This is the IMDB page and the official page.

Vampires Suck Exclusive Trailer – Watch more Funny Videos

So what do you think?

Comments

1. This looks hilarious! I love Twilight and anything related…..so a spoof is right down my alley! Love the “Jasper” character! LOL!

Who ordered the chinese food?! LOL!

2. Twilibrarian says:

Words escape me. It’s like all vampire, werewolf, and other summer “blockbusters” have been smushed together. “A chihuahua?” That’s priceless.

3. HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!! This movie is following in the footsteps of the Scary Movies, Epic Movie, Date Movie, Meet the Spartans, etc. (not all of those movies are good, but still) I would actually see this :)

4. heck yeah matt lanter!

5. This is going to be epic.

6. So funny. *It’s the Black Eyed Peas, Edward putting on makeup*

7. Sara Am says:

HILARIOUS!! Combining my love of Ken Jeong with something Twilight related, I’m in heaven! Not sure if I’d pay money at the box office for it, but I’d definitely get it on Netflix!

8. a stupid kind of funny, but funny. these movie parodies got lame after the Wayans Bros. moved on… now they’re just random as all get-out…

but i like this. i won’t go see it in movies tho, definitely a waste.

9. Victoria says:

Why? Just, why?

10. Hialrious!!! I love everything twilight and this is HILARIOUS!

11. TeamEdwardAlways says:

Okay, I usually don’t like spoofs (at least if they’re putting down Twilight) of Twilight, unless they’re REALLY good, and I have to say…this looks HILARIOUS! I couldn’t help but crack up! And the previous posts are right, this type of movie was BOUND to come out at some point, it was just a matter of time lol.

• I have to agree. I don’t usually like spoofs either, but this looks great! I was crying I was laughing so hard!

12. arazcal says:

freakin’ funny stuff! It was destined to happen and this looks like it’s gonna be good.
    “It’s raining men! “I’m so there! ;)

13. Cheylea says:

Okay, I’m a fan of Twilight, but I like all the spoofs and stuff that make fun of it, too.

This looks hilarious! “It’s raining men!”

14. This parody is pretty damn funny, but the movies are not that bad either.

15. radiowidow says:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?

16. hahahahaha i wanna see this!

17. victoria says:

this looks so funny. im a total twilight fan sp anyhtign thats related to it im in for :DD

18. Funny but it will bomb and be forgotten

19. Danielle says:

I love that the Team Jacob girl hits the Team Edward girl over the head with a shovel epic lol

20. I would never ever pay a dime to see it. Not because it is spoofing Twilight – but I don’t find humor like that funny at all. Movies are expensive enough. Netflix ladies, if you must.

21. This looks really funny but I think I’ll wait for it to come out on DVD because if I see it in theatersI’ll look like a hater

22. DetroitStyle says:

Hahaha!! Yup! Going to go see that.

23. Okay. My wife is an absolute Twi-hard. she saw this and L A U G H E D !! I give props to the SFX people: the Edward-sparkle-in-the-sunlight looks alot better than the actual movie. “Black Eyed Peas”, AWESOME.

24. Wow! I cannot wait! This is gonna be amazingly hilarious! ^.^

25. Rachelle says:

Funny trailer but I’m not wasting my money on another “Scary Movie”.

26. Ha, ha! It appears to be a spoof done right. I hope that it’s not another one of those movies that show all the funny parts in the trailer. I can’t miss this one. :-)

27. It has the two idiotic, psycho Twilight fans and the Quileute shapeshifters down. =>

28. the only thing i found funny was when the team jacob girl hits the girl who is on team edward with a shovel. LOL that was funny but other than that it looks like crap

29. Twilight Nymph says:

I laughed so freaking hard after seeing this. I had tears in my eyes. Seriously, if I was tired after work, this woke me up. I’m definitely seeing this. ROFLMAO.

30. “My contract says I have to every 10 minutes of screen time” LOL
    “No, Jacob’s the best” clocks girl w/ shovel. Priceless

31. I DETEST these stupid “comedies” that have no substance or thought behind them. These “paradoy” movies ala “Meet the Spartans” “Epic Movie” “Date Movie” are what I’m talking about. They are just stupid for stupid’s sake. I will not waste my time or money on this. I LOVE Twilight and love the Hillywood show… This is just trying to capitolize on the fame of Twilight. Yuck!

• I absolutely agree! I really don’t like these types of movies. It has nothing to do with poking fun at Twilight because I love Hillywood. But these movies aren’t funny at all.

• lighten up geez

• calmdownpeople22 says:

i agree… it’s just a spoof… no need to act like this is some government plot to take over the world……..

32. omg im sooo going to watch that

33. I think I have to see that movie!

34. HAHAHAHAHA. I’m going to see that movie when it comes out in August. Just watching that trailer I Lmao……..

35. I think I jsut had a seizure of excitement!!! I WANT TO SEE THIS!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!!

36. danielle says:

not a fan of this… i love parodies only when theyre from fans and/or when theyre not out to to gain money but enjoy themselves. this just looks stupid. they should have spent all the money making this film towards something that will help people.

37. Allie B. says:

wow. im really surprised and confused but i sure did laugh quite a lot! i don’t think i’d see it, just because it’s making fun of sometime i truly love; but im sure a ton of people would hate twilight would enjoy it.

38. AND ARO IS PORTRAYED IN THE BEST LIGHT!!! CRAZY!!! like what most of the fans I know think he is!

39. lol that was really funny tht i enjoyed it but at the same time it annoyed me A LOT! No way i’m gonna support something tht makes fun of the Twilight saga!! grrr……

40. Magiclily says:

Oh my god! ^^
    As much as i love twilight, i love this parodie xD
    Wanna see more of it!

41. I’ve been expecting this since twilight and new moon came out I admit I laughed but I refuse to spend my hard earned money to watch like this I’d wait for the dvd or something. Twilight haters would love this though.

42. Jennifer L. says:

ROFL.
    is this really a movie? i want to watch this.
    i cried throughout the trailer, from the 00:29 mark.
    this is a great spoof of Twilight. I CAN”T WAIT!!

43. Team Edward says:

I love it! :D I would totally pay to see this movie! But I really hopes the Team Edward girl hits back!! xD