Collider is back with another great interview. Here are the highlights:
- I ask about the unique shots and the close-ups. Did he design the look before he got on set or did he do more of it while there. Talks about how the film needed to have a cinematic vocabulary
- 2:50 – Twitter questions – I ask him about the meadow scene. When he was filming the scene, was he aware it meant so much to so many fans. Talks about how Stephenie Meyer’s was there a lot on set a lot.
- 5:00 – Home video question. What deleted scenes will be on the DVD/Blu-ray. Talks about the one of the scenes that was cut. He says the scene was 2 or 3 minutes alone and he think it may be as many as 5 minutes of deleted scenes coming
- 6:30 – Commentaries on the DVD? He says he won’t be doing one and explains why.
- Talks about how he literally just finished the film the night before this interview
- 7:48 – What is he doing next. Says he is definitely not doing The Shadow