Happy Birthday Edward Cullen!

109 never looked so hot!

The banner is courtesy of Edward Cullen.net.  Go an check out a fabulous site dedicated to the one and only Edward Cullen!

Comments

1. KelseyB. says:

Not only can Edward celebrate his birthday he can also celebrate fathers day!

2. Happy Birthday my love!

3. Happy Birthday to the DAZZLINGEST old guy EVER!!! :D

4. Happy Birthday to our dear Edward…and to my son Jack (who is 8) today as well! (And yes, he absolutely knows he shares a birthday with Edward! LOL!)

5. Happy Birthday and Happy Fathers Day. I am sure Nessie and Bella will make it very special for you. Despite what that retched witch MR has done to you the Fandom still adore you. Oh Edward…..we hardly knew you.

6. aww Happy Birthday Edward!!!! Hope you and your family have a wonderful time celebrating this wonderful Day!!!

7. Happy Birthday and Happy Father’s day, Edward!!!

8. Jazz Girl says:

Ahh, the perfect double celebration!!
    Happy Birthday and Happy Father’s Day, Edward. May both be everything you want.

9. Happy birthday Edward!!! And Happy Fathers Day!!! I hope you have fun.

10. switzy4ever14 says:

Ah, Edward. You remain to be my greatest love. Happy birthday!!!!!! Remember, “I’ll always be waiting in the wings…” lol

11. SilverTongueDevil says:

It’s my birthday too. So glad to share it with such an amazing character. It only comes on Father’s Day every 7 years but it’s so special to have been born on it. Happy Birthday to us!!!

12. dazzled eyes says:

Happy Birthday, Edward Cullen! I love ya baby! Have a great Father’s Day too!

13. Riah (Edward's REAL fiance) says:

BACK OFF GIRLS HE’S MINE!!!! Heyyyyy edddddddddddddward luv u babe!!! *Kiss kiss kiss!)
    *<:)

14. Claudia Martinez says:

Happy Birthdayyy love!
    and happy fathers day(:
    today we celebrate your birthday and tomorrow mine(:

15. MeganRose says:

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Today is definitely a day to celebrate!!! So go have some fun with Bella and Renesmee! Go catch yourself a mountain lion! Anything you want. Today we celebrate 109 years of your dazzling smile and your even more dazzling soul!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! <3 <3 <3

16. Happy Birthday Edward!!!!!!!!
    Happy Fathers Day too!!
    Have a wonderful day.

17. Happy Birthday Edward, my eternal love!!! Muaaahh!!!

18. Bella's Coven says:

Happy Birthday my angel!

19. FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS EDWARD! Y FELIZ DIA DEL PADRE!

20. mrs. chey cullen says:

happy bday . :) luv u 4eva n eva n always . n happy fathers day :) <3 <3 <3 109 :) neva looked better :)

21. mek mek says:

OMG i love this lmao. this is the only place you can send well wishes to a fictional character and not seem crazy. so here it is, Happy Birthday and Fathers Day Edward Cullen and thank you Carlisle for making it all possible.

22. Awesomeness says:

Happy bday and happy fathers day edward!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

23. KB90210 says:

Happy Birthday and Father’s Day! Have fun with Bella…. and Renesmee.

24. Happy Birthday Eddy-kins! Hope Emmett doesn’t make fun of you too much today since your another year older and a proud dad! Hope Renessme gets you something great! Love ya!

25. i thought he was already 109 shouldnt he be 110

• He was born in 1901,therefore he is 109. There was a little slip up at the beginning of the New Moon film,where he told Bella in the parking lot that he was 109. I frowned when I heard him say that,because I knew Twilight purests would know that statement was inaccurate.

26. its not farthers day and Renesmee isnt born yet

27. That banner cracked me up with Edward wearing a birthday hat! Thanks for the laugh this morning! He’s looking all vampy and brooding with a silly hat on…hilarious :)

28. Happy Birthday to one of the greatest fictional characters out there !!

29. True that Marion!!!

30. Twilight dreamer says:

Happy birthday Edward! To the best book character ever! also happy fathers day Edward, Carlisle and Charlie! I’m sure it will be special! p.s. also true that Marion!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL YOUR CRAZY FANS!!