New Eclipse Footage from E! News and Moviefone

There are lots of spoilers in this footage – at least what I consider movie type spoilers.  For those of you really anxious to see the action in Eclipse, this clip will give you a great look at the many action sequences.  But do be warned, for those of you trying to stay somewhat spoiler free, that there is quite a bit in this that hasn’t been seen yet about the Cullens and the wolves working together.

And if that isn’t enough for you, Moviefone has even more footage in HD on their website. Pel is in the air right now or I’m sure she would know how to embed this media! But for the time being, you can click the link to Moviefone and enjoy the video over there.

Comments

1. why even bother to go see the movie. They have just about shown the whole thing with all these clips

• Not even close – and I think they showed way more for New Moon promo

• Love it!

• LOL I know what you mean…. they’ve shown like so many clips its crazy lol. Hopefully they dont spoil anymore of it and just leave the rest a mystery untill its time for the release in theaters.

• If you add up all the clips, trailers, & tv spots, the new footage probably doesn’t even reach 5 minutes. That’s a maximum of 5 minutes out of a 2 hour movie; I’m sure there’s still a bunch we haven’t seen.

• leanne23 says:

Actually its like 10 to 15 minutes- there has been 12 clips (30secs to 2.5+ mins EACH), 9 TV spots(30 secs EACH)and the the featurettes and Behind the scenes including the 7 minute sneak peek yes grant each of these had some repeat scenes. No Eclipse HAS DEFINITLY released more than NM. Sad.

• Jennifer says:

You do have the choice to not watch them…

2. Love it! This is what I’ve been waiting for, to see the vamps and wolves in action.

3. Ooh awesomeness! Can’t wait. only 13 more days…feels like an eternity.

4. Anonymous says:

Jacob has a potty mouth.. I luv it..hehe

5. never loose focus haha loving it!!!

6. Never loose focus. Jasper, you rock!!!
    Soooo can’t wait til June 30.

7. Holy smokes that’s beautiful! HD and the actual trailer… yesssss!

8. Jasper is so in his element in this one! Emmett too, I can’t wait to see those two go at it, looks like they have kept the fight training pretty close to the books. I can’t wait! These clips are only making me more anxious to see it!! DAMN

• Jasper’s ending line there – “never lose focus” – when he bodyslams Emmett… very awesome. Completly Jasper.

9. Haleigh says:

If you dont want to be spoiled or are mad at all the clips they are releasing, simple, dont watch them. I however, dont worry about the movie being spoiled. watching these clips wont mess with my opinion of the movie because its a different experience when you watch it all at once instead of 1min at a time. STILL SUPER EXCITED! :)

10. Honestly, it feels like they’re showing us way too much footage, giving a lot away, but if you don’t count the repeated scenes, the interviews or the scenes where there’s a voice over from someone doing an interview then the footage doesn’t really add up that much. I combined all original footage from New Moon before it was released and I had a nearly 15 minute montage. This time it’s a little over 5 minutes. It seems like more because instead of big chunks of a few scenes like for New Moon they’re giving us little snippets of dozens of scenes. You also have to remember that no one is forcing you to watch the clips. I hate that it’s spoiling parts for me, but I can’t stop from peeking.

I think these clips show that out of the three films, this one will be the one that sticks closer to the feel of it’s corresponding book. Round of applause for David Slade.

11. I am loving the clips, its just serving to make me all the more excited about the movie release, I mean I’ve seen Twilight and New Moon so many times in their entirety now but I still can’t wait to see them again – its my happy place!

And I LOVE fierce Edward…just when you think it can’t get any better, IT DOES! Life is good!

12. I think this is the scene where Jackson gets punched, right?

13. Jennifer says:

“Never lose focus.” Hahaha I love it! I have to say, tho, that the white scoop neck T-shirt Emmett is wearing when he’s thrown in the water is kind of feminine looking, not something I would expect Emmett to wear.

14. Jasper is Haaaaaaawt!

15. Big time spoiler!!! but i loved it!! Love to see the cullens and the wolfs in action and love to see Jasper show his skills!! Yay!!!

16. Loved it!! Awesome fight scenes. Can’t wait for tent scenes!

17. I still hate Jasper’s long and darker hair…but LOVE this clip!!! The vampire/werewolf scenes look so exciting and perfect. I really can hardly wait. And I love how Emmett is fighting exactly how he’s supposed to–just charging like a bear with all his strength, while Jasper stands cooly there and then flips him over at the last minute. AWESOME. Just how it should be.

18. TeamEdwardAlways says:

Honestly, this clip just sent me over the edge…in a GOOD way. :-). I have never been MORE excited to see this movie. And I personally love all the clips they show. It gives me confidence that it’s gonna be an amazing movie and I just can’t wait to see it all put together with music and everything. I cannot thank David slade enough for all this. AMAZING!!!! :-)

19. greenleaf says:

I don’t see these clips as spoiler; more like teaser. Rather than spoils my mood, it makes me want to watch it more. I can’t wait for june 30. I just finish reading the Eclipse summaries in your website, in prep for reading Bree’s novella and of course, just so I am ready when I go see the Eclipse movie. Good work on keeping this site.

20. twilight dreamer says:

Woo! the stunts look AMAZING come on june 30th!

21. switzy4ever14 says:

Geez, taylor. do you kiss your mother with that mouth? lol

22. OMG David Slade has taken twilight onto a whole different level see what he means now AWESOME! Can NOT wait Im thinkin I will have to go see it a few times xx

1. [...] Twi­lightLex­i­con Tags: 2010, Bella Swan, E! News, Edward Cullen, Jacob Black, Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, [...]

2. [...] Twilight Lexicon » New Eclipse Footage from E! News and Moviefone [...]