THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE Premiere – Fan Line and Camping Guidelines

Summit LogoThe following information is direct from Summit Entertainment. If you have a question, please put it in the comments and we will bring it up with Summit in the morning.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE Premiere – Fan Line and Camping

TWILIGHT Fans are allowed to begin lining up at NOKIA PLAZA L.A. LIVE no earlier than 6:00 am on Monday, June 21, 2010.

Overnight camping is allowed in designated areas only, starting in the Nokia Plaza. Please follow all directions advised by L.A. LIVE and Summit security. Please note, that special wristbands will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis and each fan must be present to receive a wristband. Each wristband will be numbered and reserves a space in the Fan Viewing areas for the Eclipse Red-Carpet arrivals in sequential order. The wristbands DO NOT enable access to the Movie Premiere.

Fans will be asked to change location as Premiere set-up begins on the Nokia Plaza on Wednesday morning June 23rd at 6:00am.

PARTIAL LIST OF RULES AND CODES OF CONDUCT:

– ONLY Standard Sized Pop Tents will be allowed
– 4×4 (16 sq. ft.) or less. No oversized tents, staked tents, etc due to limited space
— ABSOLUTELY No Drugs or Alcohol allowed on premises
— No Cooking On-Site or open flame
— No amplified music. All music devices must be used with headset or earphone
— Smoking in Designated Areas Only outside of the NOKIA Plaza boundaries
— Fans are responsible for their own property. LA Live, AEG, nor Summit is responsible for any lost or stolen items
— Everyone must please pick up after themselves. A fine will be enforced for anyone who litters on Nokia or LA City property
— Please only use the restrooms designated for fans and respect the other area businesses
— Guests must follow the rules and directions of L.A. LIVE Management/Summit Security at all times

THANK YOU for your cooperation and adherence to the above to help ensure a safe and entertaining experience for everyone!

WRIST BAND DETAILS AND EVENT DAY LINE UP TIMES

Twilight fans will be given wristbands starting at 6:00am on Monday, June 21, 2010. Wristbands MUST be worn until the premiere is over. Any wristband that has been tampered with or removed will NOT be considered valid. Any fan arriving without wearing the original wristband they were provided will not be allowed into the viewing area. There will be periodic spot checks through June 24, the day of the event. On event day, fans will begin lining up in sequential order based on their wristband number.

2:00 PM: Wristband #4700-5000
2:30 PM: Wristband #5001-5300
3:00 PM: Wristband #5301-5600
3:30 PM: Wristband #5601<

Comments

1. What if someone is standing in for you? I mean, filling in and leaving when you get there?

• Not allowed everyone must have a wristband. You can leave to go to the bathroom, but no one holds your space your wristband gets you back in

• Twilight_News says:

There is no standing in official answer from Summit.

You must have your wristband. you can leave for bathroom, perhaps a quick shower but that’s it(hence the spot checks!)! There are no place holders.

no swapping wristbands, tampering, etc. you get the idea. So basically either be prepared to camp under those rules or bypass it. It certainly prevents 1 scalping and 2. Five people trying to get in under one wristband

2. Romy Lee says:

Confusion sets in-I swear I know how to read.

But is it just wishful thinking that wristband distribution is on Monday, June 21st at 6am (first come first served) and then line-up numerically on Thursday June 24th at the specified time? No camping actually required?

3. *Sighs*

I’ll be traveling from Puerto Rico.. and I’ll arrive to LAX at 11pm on June 22…. so, that means: get out of the plane.. leave the bags at the hotel and move to the line… Right?

I’m scared hahahahahahahahahaha I slept outside to see Rob in Boston in 2008 (other crazy trip) but this is something bigger!

4. Michelle R says:

All of you have fun..I live only over an hour from LA and still can’t take the time to Camp out for this as I have 3 kids to tend to but if I could arrange it, BELIEVE ME I WOULD. Breath in some Rob air for me! lol

5. what if you don’t have a tend that small? Can you just sleep in your sleeping bags?

6. are u able to get the wristband and leave? and just come back on the 24th and go to the end of the line or something? camping out for 3 days just seems a bit much

7. I feel bad for the person answering these questions because people clearly aren’t reading the article thoroughly or other people’s questions and the replies.

I’m hardcore enough in my head only and I guess that will have to be enough. I could never just halt life for that long, though I am sure it will be an adventure and the fans will be rewarded for their sacrifices.

8. So what are they going to do if a mob shows up at 6am? Are there going to be barricades? I am afraid of chaos and getting trampled on.

9. Amanda W says:

My two friends and I are flying in from Texas, Michigan and Washington to get together and do the camping thing, but are we really not allowed to go back for an hour or so to the hotel to take a shower? We need to be there are every single one of the spot checks? And what about on the day of the premiere, no going to the hotel to change and look semi nice for the cameras to be on us? lol

Im a bit confused about the tents, I have a 9×8 one, does that mean that I can’t bring it? Thanks for the help :)

10. elizabeth says:

The only thing that’s stopping me is the thought that I might not be able to shower for three days…haha

11. And now they are saying the Lakers parade is Monday now too, is that going to conflict with this?

12. I just want to thank Summit for moving the premiere here. There will be a Lakers victory parade on Monday; 500,000 to 2 million Lakers fans are anticipated to go. Currently, cars are being lit for no reason, there is rioting on the street, stores are being looted. L.A. is clearly the classiest city– at least in Westwood it was safer. Thank you!

There will only be spot checks the day of, right?

• LOL this will be interesting….lol

• bring it on! I’ve been through cold humidity, and a tree lighting ceremony where there was no space to walk or breathe for Twilight events. I see this as a challenge, this will break the record of all records…surviving…Laker/Mexico soccer fans…WOOOOOO

• Erin, if you don’t like downtown LA then don’t bother going to the premiere. Watch it in Westwood. There are thousands of other people willing to take your spot!

P.S. The rioting last year was much worse than this year. You are kind of exaggerating this year’s story. Besides, most of the rioting happens the night of the final game, not at the parade.

13. is the tent size specified the basic size of a tent? Im a bit confused about that. I dont want to bring it and then for them to say I can’t use it. TY!

14. Okay, I know I’m late in getting my ? in, however perhaps you will see it. I was invited to Billy Burke’s show on Tuesday night, so does this – the rules – basically saying I can’t go?

15. Romy Lee says:

Yes…the biggest question is the Laker Parade – which of course starts at 11am on MONDAY morning AT STAPLES CENTER right across the street from LA Live. They will have streets blocked off…parking will be HORRENDOUS (not to mention INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE)…just unfortunate timing I guess.

Do we have any idea if the rules from Summit will change because of the Laker Parade?

16. Ditto to Melissa right above me – I have tickets to see Billy Burke next Tuesday as well. Are we really not allowed to leave for the party, then come back in line? Because that is major suckage. :/ it was hard enough to get those tix in the first place and I was uber excited to go!!!

17. Is there a way to premiere tickets??

18. So are they only giving out wristbands on Monday?

19. cindee walsh says:

So does anyone know how long we will be given to leave and go take a quick shower?

20. alana christman says:

Summit really screwed my life up by having it downtown, soo lame. I’ve been to twilight and new moon premiers and they were insane but they were cozier, nicer and I got to meet rob and kristen and taylor, basically the whole cast, now I don’t think I’m gonna even catch a glimpse! Thanks summit I’ve been looking forward to this all year, all I have to say is that they better have breaking dawn in westwood or else!

• Alana, if you don’t like downtown LA then don’t bother going to the premiere. Watch it from Westwood. There are thousands of other people willing to take your spot! No one is forcing you to go…

21. If you have premiere movie tickets, can you get in line for red carpet event prior?

22. My friend and I live in San Diego and have been planning to go to this. Well its the night before and we just found out about the wrist bands. Are they still giving out wristbands??

23. Watch UNLIMTED Latest Hollywood Movies Online

Visit : http://www.ABiMovies.Com

24. Shoot Whether,trial contrast combine panel kill document particularly bottom radio contact investment reduce slip air foot newspaper air important concerned demonstrate convention name story audience charge there face persuade withdraw nice own lead too stock want religious movement where war user executive rapidly importance run account rise kitchen edge category introduce consequence device judge cell doctor many to constant museum responsibility earth contact recommend blue no use rest like group owner ready corporate force united fairly late circumstance far buy reason year interview somewhat up noise step pub

25. Refreshing and very informative. you wish there were more blogs like it. Anyway, you felt it was about time you posted, I
    Sincerly

26. Good Day
    Way cool stuff, will have to try it. By the way, down load link does not work. Can you please help? thankz
    Added you to teh RSS reader

1. […] Twilight Lexicon » THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE Premiere – Fan Line and Camping Guidelines […]

2. […] alliance. It’s an orderly affair as well, with Summit Entertainment having issued detailed information directly to fans about how the camping will be run. Better to leave the out-of-control-crowd to Justin […]