Eclipse Interviews from Access Hollywood

Access Hollywood sat down with Rob, Taylor, Kristen and the rest of the stars of “Eclipse” today for exclusive interviews! They dished on everything from “Breaking Dawn” to Rob’s haircut and Taylor’s workout.

Check out the clips!

Will Robert Pattinson Cut His Luscious Locks In ‘Breaking Dawn’?

Kristen Stewart On Her ‘Eclipse’ Kiss: ‘It Really Freaked Me Out’

Taylor Lautner: ‘It Was Difficult’ Hating Robert Pattinson

Comments

1. Great interviews–I think they are getting better at this!! Very excited to see Eclipse!

2. danielle says:

THANK YOU ACCESS HOLLYWOOD! you know how to do interviews. unlike freakin oprah.

anyway. GOSH i love these actors more and more when we get to see them chill and be themselves and dialogue about the characters we all love.

3. Robs interviews are so damn entertaining to watch.. when he bobs his head in the beginning. I nearly peed. Lol.

4. MeyaRose says:

What are they talking about a naked scene? Now I’m worried.

• I think they may be talking about maybe when he busts out of his clothes b/c he changes into a wolf or vice versa. But right now I can’t think off the top of my head any specific scene where he would be naked.

• switzy4ever14 says:

i think it’s a joke. rememer jamie campbell bower’s mess-up with new moon that chris weitz had to publicly correct?

• I think it’s a scene were Jacob phases in or out of wolfie form.

• Twilibrarian says:

The scene you are describing is at the end of the fight with the newborns. The wolfpack miscounts their half of the newborns, Leah finds one, and tries to kill him herself. Unable to do so, Jacob tries to help her, and is injured. In order to be treated by Carlisle, Jacob has to be in “human” form. Hence, the “nude scene. It is in both Eclipse and Bree Tanner.

• It’s the scene when he is in the sleeping bag I think. He had to be completely bare to heat up bella. Atleast that is what was said in an interview. The injury would makes sense as well.

5. Silly Rob and his *naked* comment. I think that they all did real well in their interviews.

I just hope that Rob grows his hair out for BD.
    I absolutly HATE his haircut. I want my, I mean, his dissheveled hair back.!!

6. Now THAT’S the Rob I “know” and love =)

He is SOOoooooooo stinkin cute that I can’t stand it.

But in all seriousness, I definately enjoyed the questions asked in this interview…had good chemistry with the actors.

7. Just listening to what the actors are saying about this movie makes me hate MR more and more. She has Bella treating Edward like crap. He has just change everything in the book. How are we suppose to look forward to BD when she has just totally ruin every single thing. Bella is not mean,unfeeling or aggressive. But Melissa has taken Bella and turn her into something we hate. Also i was on another website watching another Kristen interview and she was saying and i quote “BELLA TOTALLY MAKES OUT WITH JACOB IN FRONT EDWARD”. I just about passed out when she saids that. So MR has made Bella into a WHORE now. That is beyond OOC and if that statement is true then thanks to MR she has just ruin a whole ENTIRE series for the fans. She is like one of those creatures from the ALIEN movies just spewing her nasty saliva on everything and having it just eat clean thru the Twilight Saga, only she is doing hers with a PEN. I will not be going to see this movie. I just wish that the rest of my fellow twilighters could be strong enough to stay away and send a strong message to SUMMIT that we want to see what was in the book and we will not be spending our hard earn dollars on this piece of trash. I know it want happen but never say never.

8. Kudos to Shaun Robinson for a job well done. I’ve always loved her interaction with her subjects. Robert simply makes me happy.

9. dlphnmolly says:

These are by far the best interviews! They are all doing so much better. Rob’s hair is cut like that for a film he is working on called “Water for Elephants.” It’s based on a great book by Sara Gruen. Not for youngsters though.

10. switzy4ever14 says:

Rob….. you are hilarious.