Eclipse Pre-Sale Tickets This Week!

BellaJakeEclipsebike

According to Summit, “This Friday, May 14, you can pick up your tickets to THE TWILIGHT SAGA: ECLIPSE on Fandango and MovieTickets.com! Official run time is 2 hours and 4 minutes.”

If you remember, when New Moon tickets went up for pre-sale they set a new record on Fandango and other online ticket brokers:

“According to Fandango, who notes that their numbers are increasing every second, several thousand New Moon showtimes have sold out, making it the most the company has ever sold prior to a film’s release date. (And, yes, that means the film has even topped The Dark Knight, and movies from both the Harry Potter and Star Wars franchises.) AMC and MovieTickets.com report the same information. Both the movie chain and the online ticket buying service have said the film has broken records set by Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings. (New Moon even nabbed the No. 1 spot on MovieTickets.com’s list of top 10 advance ticket sellers of all time, breaking a nearly five-year-old record set by Star Wars: Episode III—Revenge of the Sith. The service is also reporting over 2,150 sellouts for the film, with over 200 in Los Angeles and New York.)” Source EW

So do you think that Eclipse will beat New Moon’s record?

Comments

1. Lily Cullen says:

I think so, yes.

2. Yes, I definitely think sales for Eclipse will beat New Moon.

3. Djenifer says:

Hi , i’m brazilian and i love so much twilight , i discovery this site in the movie ” twilight in forks” and i loved , thanks so much a everybody who writes in this site , and sorry if have somthing wrong in my comment. i’m brazilian not american ;D

4. I just went on Fandango’s site last night to see when tickets were going to be pre-sold here in Hawaii. I left my email so I can be alerted as soon as their ready for me to purchase. I can’t wait!

And yes, I do think Eclipse will beat out New Moon. At the New Moon showing, they showed Twilight first. I wonder if they’ll do that for Eclipse (show Twilight, then New Moon, then premiere Eclipse)?

5. EmmettLover says:

I am going to buy tickets for my family to go. Me, my hubby, my sis-in-law, and my bro-in-law. then me and hubby again to take my 3 kids cuz I wanna see it again haha.

• ok you know what KILLS me?? I have been waiting online all night to buy the advance tickets only to find out that my area isn’t showing the movie. What bafoon doesnt want to show TWILIGHT in their theatres??
      This kist makes me crazy especially since fandango has it advertised that they are selling the tickets. GRRRRRR

6. cierra hatch says:

well im soooooo pumped up about this..hahah lol i am going to have to set an alert so i can order them right away ..lol
    and i dont think there will be a problem wit Eclipse beating new moon..ill be going to go see it at least 2 times

7. Im from New Zealand. Tickets for eclipse went on sale here in the middle of april which is crazy early! The cinemas here are also doing a twlight-new moon showing before eclipse at midnight. Pretty cool.

• MidnightSun says:

Do you know if they have sold out in New Zealand yet? That could maybe give us some insight.

I’m really excited to see Eclipse- honestly it has been way toooooo long!!!!!- just to buy the tickets will be a great relief!

• Wraithe, your right about the amount of sessions available here. It is crazy!

Just the Midnight showings have sold out. The day they went on sale the site crashed for a morning due to overloading.

8. Wraithe says:

lol. I’m from New Zealand too and I was just going to say what you said Ange! lol. I have already got 5 tickets for my family when they went on sale. But it doesn’t release here until July 1st.I suppose that is still the same day since we are a day ahead..hehe. And no the tickets aren’t sold out yet. I think it would almost be impossible here. We have SO many showings its mind boggling. Although the midnight showing may be sold out. CANT WAIT! The trailer looked awesome.

9. christina says:

i have my tickets from fangando… so damn excited im going alone so no one will talk or bother me.