Nikki Reed: Chain Letter’s New Trailer

Nikki Reed will star in Chain Letter which will open in limited distribution this summer.

Nikki has also recently done a PSA to raise awareness for the victims of the recent Chilean earthquake for I Am the Country. Notable artists from South America, such as Camilla Bella, and elsewhere  join her in the PSA.

Comments

1. Pamela says:

Ooh, that Chain Letter trailer was scary! I don’t like scary movies. I wish Nikki much success w/this one but I’m definitely not going to see it…I’m too much of a wimp!

2. Olivia says:

Eric from True Blood. Don’t know his real name :S
    Chain letter looks good!!! :)

3. switzy4ever14 says:

is Nikki Reed from Chile? Just curious

<3 SWITZY LOVE <3

4. I think it’s Camila Belle not Bella. Maybe you have Twilight in your mind. lol =]

5. Twilibrarian says:

Why is it that Twilight cast members other movies are always in limited release? The Runaways was only in one dinky little Dipson theater in Buffalo, not mainline Regal or AMC. I missed it. So far the only movie with a Twi-star in in that opened nationwide was Remember Me.

I’m not a young kid, and tyhis always bugs me! Anyone with any insight?

• Twilight_News says:

As popular as they are, other than Taylor, Kristen, Rob, Dakota, and Michael Sheen they just aren’t the A-list personalities that book studio megamovies they’ve been hitting indies. Kellan Lutz is starting to break that mold as is Ashley Greene, the rest remain to be seen.

6. WOW this is great. Im from Chile, and YES! We need so much help.. winter’s starting , today started to rain and a millions of people don’t have any roof.

Thanks Nikki :)

7. superb33 says:

Aug 6th is the date, cant wait.

8. 24 is real says:

The new trailer looks awesome for this film! Aug 6th will be the release date. NIKKI REED AND KEITH DAVID

9. miko uchida says:

i’m definitely going to see chain letter. it looks pretty scary!

10. Young filmer says:

Yeah this film looks scary. I hope it lives up to the hype it has online

11. NikkiFan says:

I love scary movies. She looks gorgeous.

12. Mayflower says:

I have no idea where she is from, but she is so pretty and I like her better in this movie than Twilight! Natural brunette Nikki over bleached hair/skin Nikki anytime!

13. Courtney says:

I can’t wait to see her play in a horror movie.