Comedy Central Spoofs Twilight

It looks like the major media is on a Twilight spoof roll this month. First it was Nathan Lane on David Letterman, then it was Saturday Night Live, and now it’s Comedy Central.

Ugly Americans Weds 10:30pm / 9:30c
Preview – Vampire Conversions
www.comedycentral.com
Futurama New Episodes Funny Demon Zombie TV Show Funny TV Comedy Blog

Via Twilightish and His Golden Eyes

Comments

1. Somethingblue says:

HAHA! So NOT politically correct and funny at the same time, love it!

2. haha, that was so funny!

3. bellarocks says:

Still laughing!

4. lol! that is so funny!

5. Ok so……. I guess I was the only one that thought that was FREAKING STUPID!!! I totally hated it.

6. Meredith says:

LOL!!! “His eyes change color like mood ring… the expensive ones”

7. that was the supediest thing ever

8. I can’t see it becuase I live in canada. do you know if its on youtube yet?

• Yeah i live in the UK & cant watch it, it should be on youtube though.

• I wouldn’t waste your time looking for it…it was not funny at all. It didn’t even make me crack a smile, much less actually LAUGH at it. Even the SNL one was funnier than this one…

9. It was funnier than the SNL skit. “His eyes change colors like a moodring…expensive ones.” That was funny.

10. Oy! I couldn’t help crack a smile. I wish there was a damn bat at People’s Court. We DVR that stuff here, and almost all the time, their cases are NOT what they file about!

11. Twilibrarian says:

I just hate :-/it when people jump of the Twilight sxoof bandwagon. #This was not funny, and just shows us how lame :-0 some of these unfunny folks can be. You’ve had your 15 minutes of fame. It wasn’t funny. :-( .submit=Submit Comment

12. Cargonza says:

Hilarious!! C’mon, have a sense of humor kids. :P Opening blinds and Hemos, love it! lol

13. I actually watch the show, and so I found the clip really funny.

I guess that’s why I’m smiling while you all are frowning. Your loss.

14. teamjasper says:

umm… wow that was the stupidest thing EVER!!! i agree with Mariah didn’t even crack a smile

15. Why am I thinking about Charlie right now? lol

16. Uh, yeah. Totally lame. If you’re going to spoof Twilight at least actually make it funny. Disappointing.

17. It was neither funny nor stupid. commonplace, maybe. twilight deserves better parodies, really

18. KSmithGray says:

I kept waiting and waiting for it to be remotely humorous… It never happened. This has to be one of the dumbest things I’ve ever watched. Melissa Rosenberg could have done better than this rubbish, and that’s saying something.

19. I found this lol funny. Come on! Bella making out with “Edward the bat” in a courtroom?! Let’s discuss the aspects of proper vampire conversions?
    They even got the Bella and Edward attitudes down-
    puhleez now that’s funny

20. Ashleigh says:

I liked it, it wasn’t superly laugh out loud funny but it certainly brought a smile to my face :P

21. I love it when tv shows make fun of twilight, but this was the most UNFUNNY THING I’VE EVER SEEN. It was just stupid and really weird. I appreciate how much twilight is having an effect on television, but can they at least make it funny??

22. Not very funny. Wait actually not funny at all.

Anyways did anyone else think of Rob at 0:47? Maybe it’s just me.

1. […] Twilight Lexicon » Comedy Central Spoofs Twilight […]