Anna Kendrick We Love You

Congratulation to Anna Kendrick for being nominated as best supporting actress and handling herself with such class and grace.
AnnaK

“I think of something Helen Mirren said at the Palm Springs Film Festival,” she says. “You’re only in the nomination bubble for a short period of time, and if you lose, the bubble bursts that night. If you win, it bursts 24 hours later. Either way, you go home, live your life and wake up the next day looking for work. That’s how I look at it.” source

Comments

1. cctwilight says:

anna you looked so beautiful and you were so classy as always. your dress was to die for and it just looked so amazing on you!

2. beautiful

3. Looking beautiful, Anna. And congratulations on the nomination!

4. i really think Anna should have won Monique is annying blaaah!

5. JoMarie says:

I have to say, I love this dress. She looks absolutely stunning.

6. Jennifer says:

Wow…excellent statement. She seems very down-to-earth & I hope she has a long & successful career in the biz.

7. lirael cullen says:

although i didn’t see the Oscars on tv.. ( I was busy studying for my midterms.. xD) Anna you look stunning in that dress! Beautiful, classy, and elegant! Congrats on the nomination!

8. I can’t believe she made the Worst Dressed List!!!!! Evidently its some kind of faux pas to wear a flesh-toned dress or something. These fashion people sometimes confuse me with their idea of beauty. I think Anna’s dress is stunning on her!!! And I don’t care if it’s the same color as her skin. My goodness….

9. vampbball says:

I LOVE that dress. The bodice, the overlapping drapes, the lace around the slit…all of it. I wish I could have gotten married in a dress like that. Way to go, Anna!

10. Anna looks absolutely amazing!

11. edwardsmylion says:

The dress looked perfect on her, she was stunning in it and her confidence, composure and sense of humor will help her go far in the industry. So nice to see a sweet, feminine girl like Anna on the Red Carpet to success!

12. she is beautiful, so classy. best wishes Anna for a long and successful career. love, love that dress