Mike Welch, Peter Facinelli, and Karaoke

Pel writing here. I have to say I never thought I’d be writing a title like the above. Anyway, after I came home from going out to dinner last night I find all these tweets about Alphie (Lori) singing Summer Nights from Grease with Mike Welch. My first thought was “surely I read that wrong” and my second thought was “tell me there is video, this I have to see.” So, Lori is probably going to kill me for doing this, but she’s in Atlanta and I’m a thousand miles away so what the heck :)

So apparently Creation Entertainment responded to fan request and now Karaoke With the Stars is part of their programming at a variety of their Conventions.

A HUGE thank you to Heidi from Twilight Facebook who I believe shot the video.

Comments

1. so cute that looks like so much fun know i realy cant wait until he comes to chicago

2. Thanks Pel for posting this and Heidi for capturing it. Did I see Lori point out to Mike that it was his turn to sing at one point? She looks like she is having a lot of fun singing with Mike.
    I think I am going to like this addition to the Creation Twilight cons. It sounded like you got to sing along rather than by yourself.

3. Aunt Judy says:

Way to go Lori!!! That’s our girl :)!

4. somethingblue says:

WOOOHOOO! I only wish we could hear Lori’s awesome voice a little better! Pel – does this mean you’ll be singing next weekend in LA?

5. Heh you are so dead when she comes back!

6. I was at the Atlanta Convention, and I must say it was awesome! Lori has a set of pipes on her. Put that with Michael Welch and you have a show! I was blown away with it all.

7. Oh, that brings back memories . . . karaoke in Forks! So much fun. Wish I could make it to a convention.

8. BlueStaright says:

WOOT!!! You go, Alphie! That was awesome!

9. LOVE IT!

10. oleander says:

I wish Mike was going to be in Toronto…he looks like he’d be a lot of fun for karaoke.

11. gluedtotwilight says:

I’m in Atlanta at the convention and having a wonderful time. My two daughters are with me and even though I came for them I’m having just as great a time as them.
    The karaoke was so much fun and a great addition to the convention. Also loved the Yes/No game thing, even though I got knocked out in an early round. I’m so jealous of the three winners!
    Peter and Daniel were awesome! Can’t wait to see Michael on stage today, he was so much fun singing (?) last night!

12. WAY TO GO ALPHIE!!!! That was great

13. I think this should become a tradition to be done at each convention!!!

14. bellarocks says:

GO LORI GO!! You are AWESOME!! That must have been SO fun – way to represent, Missy!! WE LOVE YOU!!