What Should Taylor Do On SNL?

Taylor Lautner has landed a gig to host Saturday Night Live on December 12th. MTV’s Hollywood Crush has some sketch ideas.

“1. The inevitable “Twilight” parody

We know it’s going to happen, the only question is how will it? Though several humorous scenarios ran through our minds (Taylor as vampire!), the one that tickled our funny bones the most was seeing Taylor cast as Bella Swan (just like his maybe girlfriend Taylor Swift was when she hosted!). I mean, come on, he already has the wig for it! With Andy Samberg as Edward Cullen, any moment from either the first or second film would be hilarious, but we’re hoping for the Volterra scene from “New Moon.” Taylor splashing through a fountain and running into the arms of Andy would be epic.”

Check out the rest of their ideas and let us know what you think.

Comments

1. my daughter stayed up late to watch taylor swift on snl a few weeks ago…i guess shes goin to go nuts when i tell her taylor is goin to be on it!!!

2. way to go Taylor!!!!! knock ‘em dead

3. Sheylitachick says:

LOL I like the pantieless tay one too funny!

4. I’m still waiting for Rob to host. Sort of disappointed it is going to Taylor first.

5. As much as I laughed until I cried when I saw them suggesting Taylor running through a fountain into Andy’s arms, I love the idea of a ‘New Moon’ themed Cougar Den.

6. the volterra scene would be hilarious! Definitely would like to see that one…:))

7. nissanmama says:

Mrs. Cope here would like to see Taylor make an appearance in the Cougar Den, IF she can be there too.

8. I think Taylor would be embarrassed to stand behind a bush like he’s naked, asking for clothes.

I like the one with him running through the fountain to someones arms! LOL

The cougar den skit has the potential to get raunchy. I’d hate to see him embarrassed with that one too.

9. Make serious fun of himself… HE’S WAY TO SERIOUS in interviews. Acknowledge he’s too young to be a sex idol… make fun of old women who drool over him.

10. bella1976 says:

OMG! he is going to be AMAZING! he had like the best performance in new moon , he will totally rock SNL !!!!!!!

11. I would love to see him do a monologue song like taylor swift did and mention something about dating the country star. ;)

12. AliceKikiCullen says:

OME!!! Rockin’! I SOOOO VOTE FOR NO.1!!! ahahahaha, taylor hated that wig would so be an epic ROFLMBO moment. lol. though no.3 would rock I’d rather see 1. lol heehee go taylor! though I am team edward u still rock!

13. Twilight Nymph says:

This is going to be good. Yet, I’m still waiting for Rob to do SNL, but then again maybe he doesn’t want to. Oh, well maybe some day.

14. silver-swallow says:

Some sort of comedy monologue back to taylor swift would be funny- and him dressed as bella running across a fountain into some other sparkly dudes arms literally made me bust out laughing!!!!! that would be HILARIOUS.

15. First and foremost, SNL must remember Taylor Lautner is still a 17 year old, so any “adult” humor should be off-limits. The running across the square would be a hoot, especially if he’s morphed. Kind of a “let’s save Bella” from the Volturi scenario. She chooses Edward because it will “always be him.” So Jacob takes off to motorcycle jump the Grand Canyon, ala Evel Knieneval. Or perhaps there could be a scene about muffin tops (like Seinfeld) with all the scrawny cast members wolfing down at breakfast at Emily’s.

16. Oh God!!! I never watch SNL anymore. The show pretty much sucks now but I will be watching Taylor!! Their ratings will definitely go up that night.

I wonder if talk shows (that had Twilight stars as guest) saw their ratings go up the night they had them in their show?? I’d love to see that stats on that.

17. I personally am up for the third option. I think it would be hilarious having begging for clothes.

18. abigael_d says:

I’M sooooooo excited :D
    i might watch SNL with my face only an inch away from the TV screen hahahaha :P

19. I’d love to see Taylor running into someone’s arms with his wig! That would definitely be hilarious!

20. Archeomommy says:

Husky as a wolf comes out to do the monolog, with cuts to shirtless Taylor.
    Cameos by Rob and Kristen during monolog acting like crazed fans.
    Breakaway glass shattering throughout the show when fans scream.
    I agree with others, he’s still 17 and the show should be respectful of that.
    Can’t wait!!!

21. nissanmama says:

I’d like to see him work that back flip of his into the opening monologue!

22. nissanmama says:

How about…we put the cougars on good behavior by having them visit BYU? Stephenie Meyer is a BYU Cougar! Perhaps Taylor might be making a campus visit, checking out schools he might want to attend? I can see them now all in blue and white…

23. Angela ^_^ says:

i actually like one of the suggestions someone else wrote where taylor just takes of his shirt for whatever reason ^_^ “oh you can’t open this jar of peanut butter here” *takes off shirt*. “ooh looks like rain” *takes off shirt* :P it’ll be hilarious, and i’m not even a fan of taylor lautner, just makes sense that they’d exploit the whole shirtlesness

24. OMG, so funny!!

25. Put on a fat suit and hide in the audience…. tell em you have too much pressure to have that great bod!! Depression hit, weight gain, etc… Then bust out in nothing but some boxers! Or, dress up as a baby…big diaper or something.. maybe you could do something w/that :)

26. lirael cullen says:

woop! woop!! Go Taylor!!!!

27. I LOVE the idea of Taylor running into Andy Samberg’s arms in slow motion!! EPIC! But if he actually just plays Jacob, it would be awesome if he re-enacted that motorcycle/take-off-shirt-really-slow thing when it turns out he’s wearing a bra. HAHAHA!!!