Spoof: How Twilight Should Have Ended

Via TwiFans

Comments

1. “I think we might have set the building on fire”
    Love itt :D

2. Hahaha! “Let’s go eat some people! Woo!” xD So funny. I love it.

3. ROTFL!!!!

4. hahahahahahah! EPIC!

5. are you afraid she’s gonna play baseball better then you? :D

6. “Too late! I’m already a vampire!” LOLOLOL

Edward always spends too much time mulling over things!! LOL

HOW HILARIOUS!!!! I LOVED TAYLOR’S ABS!!! OMJ!!!

7. haha that was hilarious!

8. Sarah Hart says:

I love this and want more and more. Maybe after all the movies done they will due an anamated series like they did with stars wars. Please do more

9. OMG that was too funny!

10. too cute!

11. Too funny! :)

12. Vampires can’t live in sunlight….
    They do in my world.
    Oh now that was great!

13. THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! I SERIOUSLY CAN NOT STOP LAUGHING!!! HAHAHA

14. that’s funny as hell!! omg! you’re sooo right.. but if that had happened then we wouldn’t have all of the other twilight books.. it was still really funny! love it!

• Oh, we would have other books, but different! lol
      I laughed out loud and I rarely do that, especially by myself, alone at a computer! lol

15. Brilliant lol

16. :D Love this!!

17. I LOVED THIS!!! HAHAHA

18. Iwantjasper says:

LAWLS SO FUNNY TAYLOR AND HIS LOVELY ABS. LETS GO EAT SOME PEOPLE SO FUNNY

19. Zookie Monster says:

That was great.

20. Twilight Nymph says:

HA HA HA! ROTFL. “Let’s go eat some people whoo!” Ha ha! Oh, and the granny part and Jacob, LMAO.

21. OMGGGG
    that’s so HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSS lmaoooo
    lol @ granny and Jake’s abs… i didn’t get to count the abs so.. im gonna count…

ROFL a 14-packkk !

22. HAHAHAHAHAHA that was so great :] jacob says, “check out my buzillion ab muscles” edward says, “PSH, like that’s ever gonna happen!” TOO FUNNY!!

23. Funny. Really funny.

24. hahaha that was so funny!!

25. That was awesome! Very funny. I love how Bella says whooo hooo at the end.

26. LOVE THIS.

27. Ahahahaha Jasper :)

28. OMG LOOOOOOL!! Carlises voice sounds like him too!! hahahah

29. ROTFLMAO!! That was good! Props!

30. hahahaha – so funny!
    brilliant!

31. hahaha. yeah stephanie.. what were you trying to do? make the series longer or something?

32. team_jacob13 says:

lmfao!!!

33. team_jacob13 says:

look at jacobs bazillion ab muscles!!

34. team_jacob13 says:

“Edward, its like your a recovering drug addict whose dating crack…”

35. team_jacob13 says:

Alice:”That is so lame”
    Carlisle:not to mention really gross..”

36. just love twilight

37. “Let’s go eat some people! Whooo!”
    One word for this: HILARIOUS!
    And Taylor with I don’t know how many abs!

38. Hahaha! I love it!

39. LOL loved iT he he funny =P

40. LoL, that’s so funny :D I love the part where Jasper is like, “We may have had set the building on fire” LoL :D Also Bella at the end, “Let’s go eat some people” LoL Love it :)

41. Okay, that was funny. =)

42. ROFL!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

43. LET’S GO EAT SOME PEOPLE! WOO!

44. Funny!

45. “Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…don’t talk. You’re injured.” “Uh, guys, heads up. I think we burnt the building down.” “Hey, check out my bazzilion ab mussles!” “Like that would ever happen, sha!” This was classic! Please oh please, where can I get more?!

46. VLovesElvis says:

Too funny! Am I the only one that thought the mumbling version of the 15 Step song near the end was the funniest part?

47. Vampiregirlsince1918 says:

Best spoof ever!!! lol. So hilarious!

48. hahahahahaha

49. I really think this is how it should have ended. But then there wouldn’t be any more books. And New Moon would never have existed! Oh god no.

50. BAHAHAHAHA i love it!!! check out my bazillion ab muscles :P
    shhhh don’t talk you’re injured :D

maybe they should make a nice long version *teeeheee*