Twilight Hot Topic Tour is Back, Plus Nordstroms!

Nikkie Finke over at Deadline Hollywood broke the story. We don’t as of yet have a press release from Summit nailing down all the particulars, but we will update as soon as we have it.

According to Deadline Hollywood:

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON cast tour will visit the following mall locations:
November 6 – Hollywood & Highland Center (Los Angeles, CA) *
November 8 – Park Meadows (Denver, CO)
November 9 – Natick Collection (Boston, MA) *
November 9 –Mall Location TBD – Check hottopic.com for update (Chicago, IL) *
November 9 – Fair Oaks Mall (Washington, DC)
November 10 – Houston Galleria (Houston, TX)
November 11 – Mall of America (Minneapolis, MN) *
November 11 – Cherry Hill Mall (Philadelphia, PA) *
November 11 – Stonestown Galleria (San Francisco, CA)
November 12 – Mall of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
November 12 – Westfield Southcenter (Seattle, WA) *
November 13 – Dadeland Mall (Miami, FL)
November 13 – Scottsdale Fashion Square (Phoenix, AZ)
November 14 – Fashion Place (Salt Lake City, UT) *
November 19 – Times Square (New York, NY)
*Denotes a performance by a band featured on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON soundtrack.

See also Hot Topic and Nordstroms.

On a side nice, HUGE improvement! They don’t seem to be cramped into small places this year.

DETAILS FROM HOT TOPIC See link and below

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Tour is ready to take the nation by storm!  Want to get into one of the events? Here’s what you’ll need to do!  Go to any of the Hot Topic locations listed below at 8:00AM on October 31st, 2009, and purchase a commemorative The Twilight Saga: New Moon Tour T-shirt.  You’ll get a wristband* that’ll give you access to the event at the location you purchase your T-shirt from. Cast members will be announced soon, but in the meantime, check out the dates and locations below to see if the tour is coming to a city near you!

11/06/09 – Los Angeles, CA. – Hollywood & Highland
11/08/09 – Denver, CO. – Park Meadows
11/09/09 – Chicago, IL. – TBD
11/09/09 – Boston, MA. – Natick Collection
11/09/09 – Washington, DC. – Fair Oaks Mall
11/10/09 – Houston, TX. – Houston Galleria
11/11/09 – San Francisco, CA. – Stonestown Galleria
11/11/09 – Philadelphia, PA. – Cherry Hill Mall
11/11/09 – Minneapolis, MN. – Mall of America
11/12/09 – Seattle, WA. – Westfield Southcenter
11/12/09 – Atlanta, GA. – Mall of Georgia
11/13/09 – Phoenix, AZ. – Scottsdale Fashion Square
11/13/09 – Miami, FL. – Dadeland Mall
11/14/09 – Salt Lake City, UT. – Fashion Place

*Limit one wristband per person.

NORDSTROM DETAILS (still awaiting specifics)

As soon as we know more we will update.
____________________________________________________________

EDITED: Press release from Summit

SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT OFFERS TWILIGHT FANS
THE CHANCE TO MEET CAST MEMBERS OF
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON

Los Angeles, CA  October 23, 2009 – This November, Summit Entertainment invites TWILIGHT fans to THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON cast tour, visiting 15 cities nationwide.

The nationwide tour will kick off in Los Angeles, CA at the Hollywood & Highland Center on Friday, November 6th with a special event open to the public where fans will be treated with performances by several bands featured on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON soundtrack scheduled to include Death Cab for Cutie, Anya Marina, Sea Wolf, and Band of Skulls, giving fans a brand-new way to experience the album.  Fans can also attend a Question & Answer forum with many of the movie’s cast members.

At each of the 15 city stops along the tour, fans can participate in many THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON activities and prize giveaways related to the film.  Additionally, each tour stop will end with a talent Question & Answer forum open to the public and select cities will feature performances from artists on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON soundtrack.  Fans who acquire VIP credentials on October 31st will be granted access to a special event with select cast members at their respective malls.

For the chance to register and meet cast members of the highly anticipated feature film THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, fans need to visit Hot Topic or select Nordstrom stores at 8:00am on October 31st at one of the participating mall locations.  They will be given access to return and meet select cast members at that same mall on the assigned scheduled date and time.  VIP credentials provided on October 31st are limited and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis to those who make qualifying purchases.  VIP credentials are non-transferable.

Visit Hot Topic (www.hottopic.com) and Nordstrom (www.nordstrom.com/newmoon) websites for more details on how to acquire VIP access to meet members of the cast along the tour which runs from November 6th through November 19th.  Exact cast members will be subject to availability and may vary from event to event.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON cast tour will visit the following mall locations:

November 6 – Hollywood & Highland Center (Los Angeles, CA) *
November 8 – Park Meadows (Denver, CO)
November 9 – Natick Collection (Boston, MA) *
November 9 –Mall Location TBD – Check hottopic.com for update (Chicago, IL) *
November 9 – Fair Oaks Mall (Washington, DC)
November 10 – Houston Galleria (Houston, TX)
November 11 – Mall of America (Minneapolis, MN) *
November 11 – Cherry Hill Mall (Philadelphia, PA) *
November 11 – Stonestown Galleria (San Francisco, CA)
November 12 – Mall of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
November 12 – Westfield Southcenter (Seattle, WA) *
November 13 – Dadeland Mall (Miami, FL)
November 13 – Scottsdale Fashion Square (Phoenix, AZ)
November 14 – Fashion Place (Salt Lake City, UT) *
November 19 – Times Square (New York, NY)

For additional information please visit www.newmoon-themovie.com.

Comments

1. and OF COURSE nothing in the midwest…. we have malls in Kansas City!!! HELLO!!! lol

2. i thought hot topic and nordstrom were gonna collaborate together? i guess not. but i hope they have something in the north texas area….

just saying. i was a little bummed. but also a little relieved that i won’t have to deal with the craziness.

3. There’s no mall at Times Square, unless they’re talking about the giant Toys R’ Us.

• Twilight_News says:

My gut says they are going to take over the pedestrian area. Question is which Nordstrom do we need to pitch the tent at there are three: Paramus, Short Hills, and Westchester.

• and menlo. but nyc looks good, but it is same day as new moon comes out!!!!!

• scratch that. neither store mentions the NYC gig. what up?

• thank you i may none of the 2 sites have ny but yet it still on some list so am confuse n time square has not mall its just time square

• OMG what’s going on in NY?
            Neither store (hot topic or nordstom) mention the new york one! I live in connecticut but if there’s one in NY I’m so going! How can they not have realized there’s a problem with NY? no hot topic or nordstom in times square ither? What’s with that. I really hope the fix this.

• PARAMUS! pleasee come to paramus!

4. I’m jazzed it’s coming back to Chicago but I need to know asap which mall in the area. It’s probably either going to be Woodfield, Orland or Lombard. Those are the three most known.

5. All of these tours will happen in the US only. The closest to me would be New York, but I still can’t go there.

6. hi, ok im confused, is this going to be like last year, where the first 200 or so people in line got to meet the cast member, if they bought the 30$ hot topic shirt?
    or is it a new thing, is it only the first 75 who spend 75 $ or more on something?
    i cant spend 75$ no matter how much i love them:/
    can somebody please let me know?
    it would be much appreciated:)

7. YES MIAMI! One problem though…can they make that a bit clearer? Because I don’t think my dad would be thrilled spened 75$ right before my parents go christmas shopping. And I don’t think I can work that again like last year. :) …wait, ugh. Im going to have to sleep outside the store this time. hmm….sleeping bag, check. instant coffee, ick but check.

8. I want to go!! But I’m not sure I can purchase the shirt! I hope I can!

9. Ok I’m confused. I just called the Hot Topic in Hollywood and they said that they didn’t know what I was talking about when I mentioned the VIP access to meet some of the cast members. They just said that there were wristbands to buy and there’s a signing so I’m confused. Can somebody please clarify to me on how to actually meet the cast members and not just get a poster signed?

10. Where in NY is this going to be? Timesquare is huge, and they don’t say what store.

11. The Natick Mall is out West and it’s far from other MA towns, esp. the Northeast towns.

Sigh.

12. HOLY MJOVENAIV;NVIOD;NIO;AFED!!!!!!!!!! I’m so freaking STOKED for the Salt Lake City one!!!! SO excited!!!! :D :D :D

13. OMG! I can not wait to see who comes to Miami this year. Last year we had Taylor and Edi and it was such a blast! ;) I think this year since so many people are into it’s going to be alittle more crazy. Yes Last year I did camp out to buy my shirt [which I still do have lol] But maybe this year Im going to have to camp out even earlier then last year lol I can’t wait to have another sleep over with all my Twilighters ;D

14. I’m confused is there a limit of wristbands ? And is it only for the signing and then it’s limitless for the Question and Answer part ?

15. MariposaAlice says:

I’m sooo confused ._. In Times Square, there’s no mall. If they have it in the open..then why the hell would I bother with getting a wristband? And, um..Since there are no Hot Topic’s in the area..they want us to buy something that’s 75 dollars..and they want us to camp there and hope that I’m within 75? Did I get that right..?

16. Can’t the twilight saga show Michigan some love!? :-(

17. I went to this last year and no matter how much I love the cast, I’m not about to do it again.
    It was worth the handshake though.

18. AH!!! I live just down the street from Hollywood and Highland! SOOOOOOOO Excited!!!!!

19. you know what, rob might be at the NY event because he’ll be there on the 19th in the morning in NYC taping “regis and kelly”. just a heads up lol

20. I was excited but im on a downerr now ! OF COURSE nothing in england WE have stadiums, theatre’s and shopping centers here as well you know ! AGHHH! x but love all the cast always & 4ever they are sooo nice nd sweet :) x

21. i’m upset :(
    last year the hot topic tour was at the garden state plaza in paramus, nj
    i was soooo looking forward to it this year! ughh can someone please get them to come back!

22. The VIP Credentials thing is what Nordstrom calls their event passes. Hot Topic doesn’t have “VIP Credentials”, they have their wristbands, which you get when you purchase the tour shirt. Last year the tour shirt was $30, so I would expect it to be the same this year.

If both Nordstrom and HT are listed for your city’s tour date, screw Nordstrom and stick with HT. If your tour date is only for Nordstrom, I’d give considerable deliberation before dropping $75.

23. TheSpiritRoom says:

For those of you who plan on going to the one in Fair Oaks, neither Rob, Kristen or Taylor will be there. I called and asked.

• I wonder if they’ll be doing any of these dates – I know they are supposed to be overseas most of the week. Did the Fair Oaks person have any other info?

24. hii am confused were are we ganna get those wristbands and am in new york in what store is this ganna take place =[

25. they want us to spend 75 dollers and then you get a vip pass ?

26. I’m confused, do I go to any hot topic in Chicago(Orland mall being close to me) or do I wait until the location is announced?

27. I’m so excited for this! I hope it’s not like last year’s where everything was all over the place and very unorganized. Hopefully Hot Topic’s won’t be too expensive. $75 is a lot.

28. Chicago? Location, location, LOCATION….Where, doggone it????
    Argghhhhhh!!!

29. wait are we going to a hot topic store on october 31st or a nordstrom store? if i just want the 30$ shirt and wristband, i go to hot topic right?

30. I hope I can go! I just need my mom to agree to taking me down there to get me and my friend our shirts and wristbands, friend has to work, and have her get me back in yule for work!

31. anyone know the Chicago location yet? and do I have to go and get a wristband? or can I just stand in line? is this an autograph signing? i’m soo confused.

32. When is the cast list going to be out? It will be a trial for me to get there and I want to know who’s coming first.

33. LisCat, I hear ya! (But luckily I’m going to school in Minneapolis): Mall of America here I come!
    :D

and…do we know yet what the deal is with how to get into the signing…buy shirts? $75 in hottopic stuff? just get in? HELP!

34. Man there are only so many cast members to go around too. Thought i would share my new discovery for all you that cant make it. out. It is some inspired music for you to listen to as you get your solitary twilight fix. As Stephenie Meyer states on her site, music was key to inspiring the books, and now the books maybe inspiring music. I like listening to http://www.myspace.com/cchimera while reading in my room. I really like the new release the one called “wolfs night”(silent creep mix)..

35. OMG!!!!!!! I can go!! My mom wants to go too! So we’re all going together!!!

36. how early are people lining up?

37. HOT TOPIC: Buy the tour shirt for $30 and receive a wristband to guarantee entry to the signing and band performance (if applicable).

NORDSTROM: Buy $75 in merch and get “VIP Pass” for signing.

Q&A’s after signings are open to the public, i.e. no wristbands or passes required.

38. I have never done a tour stop before… I did a convention over the summer but that is it. Those of you who did this last year, what exactly happens? I am going no matter what because it is only 4 hours away but I want to know what to expect when I get there. Thanks!

39. sunmapsman says:

I’ve found place to watch it online in good quality – http://www.watch-all-movies-online.com/watch53901

They make you do a short survey but after that it’s good to go.

40. So just found out Rob, Kristen, and taylor wont be at any of the events. NYC times square Rob and Taylor will most likely be there, since they are both in the city for talk shows that day.

41. How do you know Rob, Kristen, and Taylor wont be at any of the events??

42. FRANCISCO says:

CAN WE CAMP OUT FOR TO DAY TILL 2MARROW

43. Jessa dougherty says:

You have to spend $75 or more to get the pass!

44. okay i have a question . so i know at the Toy’R Us in Times Square they have opened a hot topic store just for the tour , but are there wristbands available ?every site i go doesnt five any information on that day and location . so my question is : wristbands ? yes or no ? if yes , where do i get them ? and time : morning?afternoon?night ?

45. okay i have a question . so i know at the Toys ‘R Us in Times Square they have opened a hot topic store just for the tour , but are there wristbands available ?every site i go doesnt give any information on that day and location . so my question is : wristbands ? yes or no ? if yes , where do i get them ? and time : morning?afternoon?night ?

46. Cardsharing is a method not later than means of which unaffiliated receivers be established coincident access to a get give someone his on tube meshing, using individual authorized to discussion gross a note tariff correspondence. Typically, the licit righteous wishes is pledged to a personalised motor or Dreambox which is siamese to the Internet, and is organized to mollycoddle the licitly decrypted interact remonstrance blueprint to another receivers who subject-matter the message.
    Paragraph.
    This decrypted almost non-sequential is then victimized to attack an encrypted dependent elevation flip, as tho’ each rare earphone were using its own payment salutation.
    Most Cardsharing servers power a dreambox.

47. Free Erin Andrews Peephole
    Watch Erin Andrews Peep
    Erin Andrews Peep Photos
    View Erin Andrews Peep Hole Forum Erin Andrews Peep Photos Ny Post Erin Andrews Peephole Video Watch Erin Andrews Hotel Peep Hole Video Erin Andrews Peephole Video Photos Erin Andrews Peep Pic Erin Andrews Peephole Clip