Jimmy Fallon Spoofs Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen Again

This is spoof number three that Jimmy Fallon has done. Wonder if he gets splinters from being in the tree so much?

Via Twilight Examiner

Comments

1. Hahahaha, when he said don’t look at me and did Robert’s ‘brooding’ face was the best part. :)
    Love Jimmy!

2. emilypruitt says:

Absolutely amazing. Jimmy is genious.

3. OMG…so funny! Jimmy is great!

4. You know you’ve arrived when every comedian on late night is spoofing you- but he does it sooo good, he’s hilarious!

5. I know it’s a joke and everything, but there’s a point where it gets overdone. Can’t he spoof something else?

• the one thing about Jimmy..he’s not being malicious, just making us laugh. I think Rob would be pretty amused to see “himself and K.Stew” up a tree discussing the relevance of candy bars,;)

6. Jimmy Fallon makes me laugh even before he starts joking he really cracks me up!!!

7. I would love to see rob in a shirt that said “IM BOTHERED” and have kstew sittin up in the tree with jimmy LOL!!!!!!

8. littleyellowporsche says:

Got to love Jimmy. His face is great too. And I love the snickers spoof! good times

9. wannabealice says:

That was hilarious, LMAO! Thanks Jimmy!

10. Love it! The snarling at the end…LMAO ;)

11. i love how he is making fun of rob pattinson but it doesnt seem that twilight fans really care ’cause it’s so funny!

12. Dumb!

13. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so so so funny!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

14. LaTuaCantante says:

LOL…thought the brooding eyes was a crack up. I love watching his Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen spoofs. “Bothered”…haha.

15. vamp_koi_girl says:

lol! i love jimmy fallon’s spoofs on rob… even though the can be a little mean on kirsten (even though she is a blow up doll… kinda creepy… :I) but still super funny! my sister (unfortunately not a twilight fan… so sad) keeps hissing and saying bothered around the house at the most random moments…. hilarious!

16. hahahahaha Hilarious! I luv Jimmy Fallon! This is an awesome spoof.

17. I HAVE to know if Robert has actually seen any of these and what his reaction would be. I can only imagine what he would do…ha! Perhaps that’s something Jimmy Fallon should consider…having Rob on the show and doing one of the “Bothered” spoofs with him. You hear that Jimmy and Rob…get to work!

• ScarletRubie says:

He should, i would think ROb would be totally chill about it. I really want to see it.

The last 10 seconds made the entire clip worth it, LOL.

18. i freaking die every time i see one of these. i love jimmy fallon!

19. they do have a website for this- he mentioned it last night- its http://robertisbothered.com/
    its just the videos right now.

• Thank you for that link! I’m gasping for breath..
      LMFAO..*wheeze*choke*wiping tears*..
      Never saw the “Daniel Radcliff vs.Robert Pattinson” before…too funny. Jimmy Fallon, what a hoot ;)

20. I absolutely love these spoofs. LOVE them. :)

21. The ending was great. The one with Jimmy Fallon playing Robert Pattinson and Daniel Radcliffe is still my favorite. Jimmy should tassle his hair next time, so he can really get in Rpatz character.

22. I honestly didnt think he was very funny… he just kind of bored me…he reminded me of that drunk person at a party who thinks there hilarious but everyone is just standing aroundgoing um wtf….he just trys wayyyy to hard. then again thats just my opinion, maybe someone out there loves this type of stupid comedy…i dunno?

23. i lovelovelove these. i love jimmy fallon in general, but these things really crack me up. ‘i’m bovered!’.
    i die.

24. I’ve been dying to know if Rob has seen these spoofs and if he has what he thinks of them. I hope Jimmy Fallon does another segment soon because they are too funny! My favorite so far is Shark Week.

25. hahaha this guy is a genius!!! i hope he makes more!

26. Taylor Lautner's girlfreind says:

I FREAKIN LOVE IT! im team Jacob so obvs-i love anything that has to do with making fun of edward or rob