New Moon Trailer Spoof

From the same people who brought you the Twilight movie spoof, we now have a New Moon trailer spoof.

TY to Nga for the heads up.

Comments

1. hahaha, very funny.

2. Hahahah…. they are so funny. I remember watching the Twilight one last year, and now this. I love the part with Jacob and he is frolicking!! I was laughing so hard! Haha, “No, you still too fat.” That was from the Twilight one. Hahah..loved it.

3. Twi~dancer72 says:

EDDY!!!! haha

4. Silly asians….

5. wow so many hits on youtube! :]

6. Alu Rathbone says:

This is old… it was up a while ago…

7. @Nicole

haha they are not Asians. Well they might be part. but i know them. We all live in Hawaii. They are all Hawaiian, and Filipino. The Guy who plays Edward is named Ryan Higa. he is really famous here in the islands. He is i commercials and everything..

• Umm…his not Filipino. He is Japanese. >.<

• JessakaMitz says:

Uhh, I don’t think they’re Hawaiian (if they are, gotta be in their pinky toe). They look full-on Asian. That dude…I don’t think he’s that popular here – he’s in like one commercial I’ve seen on recently talking about making short films or something (didn’t really pay attention). And yeahh…I’m pretty sure there is some Filipino in there since the girl who plays Bella did that Macadangdang Shoyu billigoat (sp?) thing or whatever..dang I haven’t heard that in a long time.

• JessakaMitz says:

*whoops, that macadangdang thing..that was from the Harry Potter spoof they did…not Twilight – but still lolz.

8. That is so funny. :D

9. they ARE Filipino! *happy to be a Filipino too*

10. Alu Rathbone says:

Ryan looks just like my best friend… and my friend keeps saying no! that the guy is Japanese… which I said I find hard to believe… especially since A. he’s Filipino… and B. he looks just like my friend who is Filipino!!! And I think both are HOT!!!

11. LOVE. IT! Just what I needed on a dreary Wednesday morning at work… :)

12. Hilarious!

13. i saw this one..i was cracking up at Alice..she falls ‘its time its time’ haha

14. Fantastic! Especially the bloopers… I feel sorry for the poo guy getting booty danced by both of the other actors. :P

15. ahahahah sooo funny!! Alice is the best… XD

16. I love it! These guys are great. I love Jasper’s hair!!!

17. misslelie says:

LOL!!! luv nigahiga!!!! love alice’s little dance….LMFAO!! Jaspers hair!!! No emmett?? Rose?? LOL!! Laurents funny. Wigs good though! LOL

18. This totally rocks! Keep ‘em coming you awesome Twilighters!

19. Mon. Lol

20. nissanmama says:

That was way funnier than I was expecting!

21. OMG datt wazz Hilarious i waz soo nt expectin tht!
    on mah wayy to see the twilight onee((nt seen ihtt yett))lmaooo
    am still lafinn :D
    x

22. Vampiregirlsince1918 says:

hehe. Especially like the bloopers.

23. hahahaha that so so funny!

24. vamp_koi_girl says:

OMG!!! That was hilarious!
    I love the part where the guy playing jacob comes in and being clumsy and where he ‘frolics in the wind’! hehehee
    I think they were in Hawaii….
    Oh well FUNNY!!!!!

25. hahahaha i watched this a couple of weeks ago and still love it. i remember watching the twilight one, they both make me laugh so hard! like in the twilight one with the guy dressing up as alice “its time” lol and james rubbing his nose and sniffing ALOT! but this one was just too awsome, Jacob frolickin and laurent, i love the bit when he say mouth watering… it like my favorite part on the trailer and on here :)

november 20th cant wait! btw if you search on YT bandslam new moon trailer, it shows you the whole trailer but its in french :( but oh well its fricken awsome!

26. haha “jaspy does this dress make me look fat” *twiddles jaspers hair* super awsome!

27. That was absolutely hillarious! I don’t think there was a moment I wasn’t cracking a rib! Well done!

28. That was HILARIOUS!!!

29. You’re so…mouthwatering. Mon. hahahaha BEST part!

30. hella funny. i loved alice!