Craig Ferguson Spoof

We know how Late Night TV loves to spoof the popular kids. In this particular spoof Craig Ferguson pokes fun at Stephenie Meyer and J.K Rowling.  Remember this is a SPOOF and meant to be funny =)

Comments

1. So….SM looks like Janet Reno and sounds like James Earl Jones. Fantastic!!

2. um…haha weird… I love how they’re cracking up in the middle. hahaha.. pet cat. odd… oh geez… *facepalm*

3. lol! my favorite part was the “well, i can translate your book into spanish right now. el harry pottero es muy muy estupido.”

4. Bart, a guy who likes Twilight says:

wow… best f**king stuff i have ever seen in my life!
    Craig Ferguson is my favorite comic EVER! he is GENIUS!!!

5. Lol I love when they are groping the Edward and Harry dolls. I want a Little Edward so bad! I’d treat him well! lol

6. It takes a true fan to watch this video and laugh their A** off because of all the jokes. The translations for both of the books are amazing. Lol

7. I love Craig, he actually really doesn’t like twilight, but if anyone was going to make fun of it, I would want it to be him. Hes actually been talking about twilight for awhile, and though its been a little harsh, its been really funny.

Oh and if you pause halfway through that list of other vampire stories, it says “If you’ve paused this on your DVR, you have way too much time on your hands”

8. This is freakin’ hilarious! I couldn’t stop laughing thru out the whole thing! Loved the part where JK farts money. Priceless!

I’m glad everyone is taking this with a sense of humor. I bet if Stephenie were to see it she’d have a laugh too. LOL :D

9. LMAO

10. I love it! I agree, though, that JK Rowling’s writing is way better!

11. Hahahaha… Oh, Craig. He will always be my favorite late night talk show host. He’s absolutely hysterical, and his J.K. Rowling sketches never fail to crack me up. ;)

Probably my favorite thing he ever said about Twilight was how vampires have now become sensitive and caring (cue cheesy vampire accent): “I vhant to suck your blood… But first, tell me about your day~!”

Anyway, everything he says about either series is all in good fun. You’d have to have no sense of humor to take it seriously. :)

12. Oh_Mike! says:

HAHAHAHA! I love JK getting loads of money every second!!! LOL And SM’s voice being deep! I have to wonder where the resemblance is … i get JK but SM …? And it’s so funny how they keep stoping and being like ‘what? what are you doing?’ to the other one!!! I want a pet cat made out of money!!! :P

13. Elizabeth says:

Number 1 reason this is funny- J.K. Rowling and Stephenie Meyer do not dress like that, or have hairstyles like that, nor do either of them wear glasses. That in itself made me laugh a whole lot.

14. LMAO, this is extreme! :D

15. That was hilarious!!! Thanks for sharing!

16. craig ferguson and george sr. are the best!!!

17. I loooove Craig Ferguson…laughing my head off right now!

18. that was great. but i think the “bothered” skit by Jimmy Fallon was way funnier. both had me laughing out load and my hubby was like “whats so funny” but he wouldnt get it.;)

19. MaleTwilightFan says:

LOL!! Thank you! This made my day. I agree that Craig is fricken hysterical. I could watch it a couple of times easily.

20. Well, the girls have arrived….lol I bet they were
    hooting too if they watched this. You know you’ve made it big when all the late night hosts are doing re-re sketches about you…hilarious.

21. LMAO that was funnny.!

22. ahh i love craig ferguson. best and most underappreciated late night talk show host, IMO.

23. Oh gosh, that is so funny! My favorite part was probably JK farting out money. I really wouldn’t be surprised :)

24. kathy anne says:

Imitation is still the sincerest form of flattery! Cheers to Jo and Steph, my favorite authors!

25. Twilight Nymph says:

That was just great. I was laughing the whole time while I was watching it. See, we can even enjoy both series when people use them as comedy.

26. twihard 4eva says:

so messed up. so funny. lol. seriously, tho, even though it was halea funny, it was kinda wrong. farting money? wth? i kno, im still laughing. that was great!!! =)

27. The live harry potter at the end cracked me up hardcore..lolz

28. Some day, I will make a cat made out of money.
    Anyone know where you can get fake paper money?

29. Okay this is pretty funny but I found it just a bit insulting because J.K.R. and S.M. are two of the most inspiring peaople in my life and i know it’s just a joke but i’m still not buying the whole joke deal.

30. i liked the ned…got her own personal harry potter haha that was disturbing..some dude comes out hald naked with a wizard hat haha

31. That was great. It’s nice that we can all see the humor in this and no one is saying “OMG…that is SO mean! I’m gonna go send a bazillion emails to Craig and tell him what a loser he is.” I really did expect to see at least one person with that mentality. Cheers to us all!

32. lol *looks down at feet* guilty-i stopped the vid so i could read the titles of vampire stuff…and it did say if i was doing that i had too much time on my hands lol
    “El Harry Pottero es muy muy estupido” haha LOVED that part

33. Hahaha, yes! I loved it! Especially their clothing and george sr. as Stephenie. Oh, I’m still laughing!

34. genius!

35. TwilightFreak says:

Now that was just plain wrong!
    JK should have been a man!

36. missbella says:

lmao omg i literally farted money lmaoXD