Teen Choice Awards Seating Plans

Marc Malken at E! got an insider’s look at where the Twilight cast will be seated

The awards air on August 10th on Fox.

Comments

1. I can’t wait for the awards! I’m sure Twilight will dominate just like always!

2. Dimitris says:

There must be a mistake! My name is missing …

weird

3. Oooooo First comment!!!!!! Yayayayayayy!

4. Yesss!!! At least Rob and Kristen are next to each other!!! :)

5. I am so excited. Now if only I didn;t have to pay to see Bandslam to see the extended trailer…

• I’m pretty sure it will be on you tube once Bandslam hits theatre’s so you won’t have to waste your money on seeing that movie.

6. im so ready for the awards. Its just gonna be like the MTV movie awards. Twilight will win everything it is nominated for. I hope Ashley Greene wins fresh face…she is the perfect Alice. Cant wait :)

7. I wish I could watch it.

8. Mary Alice Cullen says:

Does anybody know which channel it will be on for Dishnetwork??

9. Rockin'It says:

The only issue I’m having is that Jackson and Ashley aren’t sitting next to each other! All the other “couples” are next to each other, while Justin is right between these two. If they were their character, Jasper wound NOT be happy about these arrangments ;)

• Caitlin P. says:

omg! i was thinking the EXACT same thing! kellan and nikki are together, rob and kristen are together. why aren’t jackson and ashley together? come on now! jackson even said he loves having “such a lovely wife” (about ashley).

10. thparkle says:

the jonas brothers are hosting? omg! lame!

11. I know! Sooo lame!!!
    i’m sooooooooo sad, my tv got damaged and it won’t be fixed until 1 month! f**k

12. Does anybody of you know if they will show the awards somewhere on internet, like they did with the MTV movie awards??

13. shortstuff says:

lol am i the only one who found justin chon’s seat really random..?

• Caitlin P. says:

hahahaha, no. i was also wondering why he was there; stuck right in between my favorite twilight couple, jackson and ashley.

14. I’m so glad Rob and Kristen are next to each other! But I do wonder if Summit will throw some “Summit lackey” in between them to make sure they don’t look like they like each other…ugh.

Justin IS seated in an odd place.

15. I would like to have also seen Christian and Mike. My favorites.

16. I was just saying I wanna see the couples together and yes Justin with Christian and Jackson with Ashley. Why are they seated this way? Maybe Ashley asked to not be directly seated next to Jackson. Im sure shes sick of all the rumors of her dating hhim.

17. CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope everyone voted cuz i voted for Twilight like 73547735 times a day..i really hope Taylor wins for fresh face male..and i hope Ashely does for female fresh face..cuz theyre both my favorite actors…i actually hope everyone wins =D ughh…gotta sit through Miley Cyrus performing great

18. teamswitzerland says:

Im soooo exited for the awards!
    hmmmmmm…… 1der where the rest of them are? (Elizabeth Reaser, Cam and the rest of the bad vamp crew, Billy Burke, Peter Facinelli…..)

19. twilight_giRl says:

omg i saw da awards ! sooo awsome Rob looked AMAZING ! & he walked up with megan fox lol.
    YEY TWILIGHT 11 AWARDS !

1. [...] wait! Thanks to TwiLex. blog comments powered by Disqus var disqus_url = [...]