Twilight Series Theories: Twilight Experience

We were at the Twilight Experience with Kallie and Kassie of Twilight Series Theories. They just launched their photo recap of the event.

We think they described it really well when they said:

“There were 2,500 fans attending, and you can imagine how excited each and every one of us was. It was a huge surprise to see so many cast members at the theater. The first group of actors came out to greet the fans included Billy Burke, Anna Kendrick, Christian Serratos and Michael Welch. No one expected for Peter Facinelli, Elizabeth Reaser, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, Kiowa Gordon and Noot Seer to join them. After several minutes of waving and picture-taking Taylor Lautner, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson made their way to the red carpet as well. They were greeted with screams as well as tears from overwhelmed fans! We made sure to take advantage of the photo op, then jumped in the line that was eight blocks long!”

Check out their full article here. Also, check out their podcasts

Comments

1. Lissete says:

OMG who’s that in the plaid next to taylor???
    is it Kiowa Gordon??
    HOT DAMN. :D
    lol

2. Thank you for bring it to all of us who couldn’t be there, thank you , thank you, thank you for sharing!!

3. Lissete says:

OMGZ I just noticed there was a random Last Airbender poster in there! YAYYY!!! I’m psyched for that movie, and CANNOT wait to see Jackson as Sokka! :D

4. vampbball says:

That is so cool that the whole cast came out. Good for you, Rob, Kristen, and Taylor.

5. OMG!!! I know this has nothing to do with this post, but I just saw the Pro Avtive commercial with Jackson Rathbone!!!! I laughed so hard!

6. Laura G. says:

I see a plaid pattern in this cast :)) First Rob, now Taylor and Kiowa…:))

7. They were such lucky fans! So many cast members.I feel like crying! I so really wish I could’ve been there. Thanx for sharing!

8. Wow, Billy Burke is hot.

9. CaliMum says:

Thanks for sharing the pictures with those of us who couldn’t make it!

They’re so great to come out and see the fans. I can’t believe so many of the castmembers went!