LA Times Has New New Moon Movie Photo

The LA Times describes behind the scenes shooting New Moon:

“Robert Pattinson is having an Obi-Wan Kenobi moment. Inside a soundstage where “The Twilight Saga: New Moon” is shooting, the lanky English heartthrob stands in front of a tall, wide green screen murmuring a tender admonition, “You promised me nothing reckless.” Motion capture cameras hurtle toward him across a length of track affixed to the stage floor, while a team of technicians studies his stance and the tilt of his head.

Get the full LA Times story here.

Comments

1. werewolf_girl says:

love the picture :)

2. Awesome pic! Wonder when we’re going to see photos of the Volturi. :/

• Exactly my thoughts, I’m desperate here. Back in ye olde days when Twilight was coming out, the promo pics couldn’t get out quick enough. Now, they’re so slow. -.-

• I couldn’t agree more. =( *starts chanting* “We want the Volturi! We want the Volturi!”

• i kind of agree with u… i’m dying to see how the volturi looks but i kind of wanted to be a surprise and see it for the first time in the thearter the day i go watch new moon… i’m still deciding wat im going to do when pics of the volturi finally come out :P

3. TwilightFreak says:

AAAAHHHH i cant wait for this!!
    I almost had i heart attack when i saw this!!
    eeeeep!!! :D

4. Linda Richards says:

Wow…he’s cute !! But I still think Edward & Bella are better together !!

• yeah.. agree..

• seeing all the photos from the upcoming new moon movie.. get me going crazy!! why is november so far away! urghh!! twilight saga is like a drug to me..
      i just cant help it.. so badly want to see it!

5. thehtic says:

so that photo was awesome!

6. That picture of Jacob is adorable. Taylor really has grown into his character. I can’t wait to see how many Team Edward fans jump ship after this film. GO TAYLOR! My heart is all a twitter with his wolfishness.

7. *cries*

:,)

8. cute picture :)

9. got_edward? says:

very cute picture…but really: “Robert Pattinson is having an Obi-Wan Kenobi moment”?????? I dont think so. No one can ever be as awesome as Obi-Wan Kenobi.

10. Savannah says:

OMG OMG OMG!!! Love this picture. Is it november yet??

11. Jacob and Edward both steal my heart… Bella is such a lucky girl…lol

12. i absolutely lOVE this picture it captures a great “bella jacob” moment!

• it makes me think of the moment in the truck when he’s taking her home after the cliff diving. you know, the one where she debates turning her head and kissing Jacob?…

i can’t wait for this movie!!!!!

13. maryellen says:

Aww amazing picture :)

14. Maelina says:

Very cute picture, it captures well Bella and Jacob’s relationship, the mood of the scene looks great. Kristen looks absolutely perfect, just as miserable as Bella should. And the article is good, it’s nice to hear Chris’s thoughts, I really trust him for some reason. This movie looks so far amazing!

15. I’m team Edward but THIS IS SO CUTE. I NEED THIS MOVIE PEOPLE I CAN’T WAIT ANYMORE !!!!

16. Adorable pic :) I think their relationship is so sweet and tender :) love that!

17. That article made me even more excited about the movie. The picture of Bella and Jacob is really cute and I’m thrilled that two of my very favorite bands, Muse and Radiohead, will be on the soundtrack. =)

18. *cue jake flipping his sh!t* lol
    i love this picture though…. they look really good. =)

19. Mrs.Cope says:

I have to say this article was exceptionally satisfying. Had lots of juicy bits. Thanks for the link!
    Ok, so how soon after ComiCon will the rest of us see the sneek peek footage online????!! Hours? Please say hours! Somebody please say hours!!!

20. fdajsfjasdl says:

am i the only one that thinks taylor lautner has a dorky voice? i mean he can be the hottest guy on earth but when he talks i can’t help but laugh. i just hope they can do something about that in new moon.

• Mrs.Cope says:

I don’t know about dorky, but I’ve been hoping that maybe a voice coach might work with him to lower it a little since his character is supposed to mature so quickly. Especially by Eclipse and Breaking Dawn.

21. 1. I almost died when I saw this picture.
    2. WE NEED PICTURES OF THE VOLTURI!! :)

22. I LOVE THIS PICTURE

23. OHMIGOD HE LOOKS SO FRICKIN HOT. TAYLOR BEATS ROB LIKE BY A BAJILLION. HE’S JUST A WINNNNNNN.

24. Swoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25. Julie M. says:

Isn’t this the same article posted earlier from The Florida Sun Sentinel? Why do two newspapers have the exact same article?

Great picture! Team Edward baby!

• TeamSwitzerland4ever says:

I noted that, too. The lexicon is usually great, but why didn’t they point out at least that it was the same article?

AWESOME PHOTO by the way! I can’t help but beleive that New Moon is going to be so much better than Twilight :D

26. He isn’t old enough to be interesting to me.

27. OME!! AWESOME PIC!!

28. I can’t standing it (Team Edward girl)… There is so much… chemistry between them. I feel like Bella ditches Edward for Jacob. Wonder which part of th ebook represents this picture…

29. Twilight Nymph says:

That picture sure is something, I like it, but isn’t he like supposed to be shirtless in that scene? or am I thinking of another scene? I’m lost.

On another note did anyone notice that link about the guy who staked Twilight’s leading vamp on the page where the rest of the story was posted, well I saw it and by the time I was done I LMAO b/c apparently people don’t do their research when they try to kill off Stephenie’s characters. They should of have figured out you can’t put a stake through a Twilight vampire like Buffy does with her regular vamps. In the words of Stephenie Meyer ” You try shoving wood through granite.” I know this is totally off topic but felt I had to mention it.

30. Awesome picture! Can’t wait until New Moon comes out.

31. switzgal says:

OMJB!!! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Taylor looks so Jacob-y and Kristen looks great too as Bella. What scene do you guys think this is of?

Well it doesn’t look like Bella has a head wound though so maybe it’s when Jacob is telling Bella that Embry stopped talking to him because of Sam.

32. blackangel1332 says:

the pic is cool, but bella and edward are a lot cooler. cant wait for more. these pics cant come fast enough!

33. Magdalena says:

Yeah, he should be shirtless, if this is the scene, where Bella almost gave up and thought about, how easy it would be to press the lips to his skin… And then, of course, somebody showed up (was it Alice?. cant remember) One of these scenes, when I was like, “dammit, couldnt you wait till they kiss?!?” 8P
    Anyway, Jake should stay shirtless for 99% of the movie. After he changed, he wasnt wearing any shirts 8)

34. god i wish i could cut out kristen’s face and put mine!i love taylor,he has TAYken my heart

35. twilight will always be my favorite book,but anyone read evernight?

36. :smily face: sweet!

37. :)

38. I think this is after the movie theater!

39. cristy_702 says:

Wow! I love this picture! :D

40. loved the movie this was a gre3at bella jacob momento and in the movie she looked like she wanted to kiss hem…….to bad……