Ashley Greene in Nylon Magazine

Looking stunning as always, Ashley Greene posed for Nylon and answered questions on New Moon and her budding Hollywood career.

On moving to Los Angeles as a high school senior: “You’re 17. There are no adults. It’s L.A. And so I went through this stage where I would just go out, not be responsible, not focus on work or class, and my management was like, ‘Listen, you could go either way. You could be this person – I won’t name names – a reality show actress. Or you could go this way – award-winning actress.’ That was a real shock.”

On the Twilight cast: “We get along really well,” she says of her co-stars, who are all confirmed through at least a third movie. “And thank God! Can you imagine going back over and over if we didn’t?”

Comments

1. she’s so pretty! i love her! :)

2. love her!!j! she seems like she’d be fun to shop with…just like alice!

3. She seems really cool!

4. edward4eVer says:

Wow. Forget Megan Fox. Ash has been my girl crush for a long time now and these pics/interview prove why. (Note to Bella: THAT is how you ROCK plaid/flannel.)

5. Sweetdevil says:

Aah she is gorgeous. I’m jealous, but she deserves it. She seems like such a funny and nice person. And she’s stylish. Like Alice :D

6. I love Ashley. <3

7. She’s so pretty. I love Ashley. She is so cool.

8. sillygirl says:

how couldn’t you love this girl! I love her blunt honesty. She is beautiful!!! She is actually the only reason why my husband tolerates watching Twilight with me.

9. I love her. she is such a sweetie!

10. She can bite me anyday! =P

11. Cara B. says:

Alice has always been my favorite character, and Ashley is my favorite cast member! It just works. :D she’s so beautiful, but she never sounds conceited, just really down to earth.

12. Victoria says:

WOW SHE WAS ON HER OWN AT 17?! She is so beautiful! She is the perfect Alice!!!

13. switzgal says:

She’s so pretty. She shouldn’t wear all that makeup and red lipstick at awards, it makes her look too old. She should just have her makeup like she has in this photo shoot, natural and her hair looks better like this than all fixed up like at the MTV movie awards.

14. she’s so lovely.

I feel really bad for all of them. Its the kind of fanbases like Twilight that destory people’s lives, and yet without fanbases like this, the movies don’t sell. I hope they make it out of all this intact.

1. […] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and […]