The MTV Awards Results

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.comTwilight: Best Movie

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.comRob Pattinson: Breakthrough Male Performance

Taylor Lautner: Breakthrough Male Performance:  lost out to Robert Pattinson. Don’t worry he’ll win next year.

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.comKristen Stewart: Best Female Performance

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.comBest Kiss: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.comBest Fight: Robert Pattinson and Cam Gigandet

Best Song: Decode by Paramore Lost to Miley Cyrus. Hopefully they will make the New Moon soundtrack and have another shot at this.

Comments

1. shermyn says:

That’s awesome!!!!!

2. I’m pretty sure Twilight’ll pick up Breakthrough Male Performance (Robert) and Best Kiss: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
    I’m hoping that Slumdog Millionaire and Dark Knight will get some awards. They deserve it.

3. I wish Twilight would take all the wins in their gorys tonight!

4. Melanie says:

My picks:
    Rob for Breakthrough
    Decode: Best Song
    Twilight: Best Kiss

Everything else is up in the air for me.

5. I can’t wait for the trailer! I need to watch it online.

6. Bubbles14* says:

YAY!!!:) Super excited to watch the Awards!!!!!:D

7. Jeannaly says:

i think taylor should go for breakthroug perfomance he deserves it

8. WannabeMrsCullen says:

Best Kiss and Best Song for sure. Best movie i think will go to Slumdog of Dark Knight.

9. Nezzi Loves Lautner says:

OF COURSE i think taylor should win.. he only had 3 scenes playing a well not so well-loved character (cept by die-hard team taycob gals like me!) and he knocked everyone’s socks off!

10. Ashlet Tisdale for breakthrough female? What a joke? Should’ve gone to Freida Pinto!

11. ashley*

12. Heath Ledger won Best Villain. Good job.

I don’t think Twilight deserves Best Movie, but it should win another category.

13. Vivyanne says:

OMG!!! Alpha and Pel !!!!!! Twilight is gonna win all of the awards tonight i voted for them for like a million times!!! cross your fingers!!! i know i am!!

14. can’t wait for the trailer!! :D

15. LMAO @ Shia trying to pronounce Gigandet’s name!

16. Shannon says:

Hahaha at Shia. “Gigangegant?”

YAY Cam and Rob!

17. wasn’t expecting this one to win, honestly. we’ll see how the rest of it goes.

18. Shia sounded like he could give a crap about being there.

19. WannabeMrsCullen says:

Who won best breakthrough male?

20. Maddie Cullen says:

i think rob should get breakthrough this year then jacob next because he was hardly even in twilight but he’ll be in new moon wayyyy more

21. Daisy1203 says:

Who’s sitting next to rob?

22. whoooohooo, best fight scene..Roberts so nice trying not to take the credit from the stunt double!

23. Maddie Cullen says:

omg omg omg ROB WON BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE OMG OMG OMG

24. What did I say. Robert won Breakthrough male. What a surprise.

25. Alyshia says:

obviously Rob won!! Yay! *screams*

26. Eclisse says:

Sorry to say this: but I think that Dev Patel did such a better job in his movie than Robert Pattinson did in Twilight. I love Rob…but *sigh* Oh well…congrats!

27. Catherine says:

awesome!! i can’t wait to watch this XD

28. What did he say that Kristen rolled her eyes at? or did something weird to her face?

29. WannabeMrsCullen says:

i know haha i just seen that on youtube. I think kristen looks really nice! consindering the jet lag they must have (her rob and ashley)

30. inhiding says:

Ummmm… did he SERIOUSLY just accept his award by saying he had stuff coming out of his pants?

Good grief, could he be more awkward? Poor guy…..

31. Martina says:

Whats up w/the lame ass acceptance speech rob..lol

32. Shannon says:

Stuff coming out of…pants? What in the world did he say?

33. I hope they win most of the things their in. OMG so excited for trailer!!!

34. WannabeMrsCullen says:

i am really confused. did he really say that? I have to see it! Poor Rob, so nervous..awww

35. WannabeMrsCullen says:

please lexicon say you will put the trailer up asap!

36. And Twilight wins again! Best Kiss!

37. Maddie Cullen says:

AHHHHHHHH YAY GO ROB AND KRISTIN!!!!! :D

38. WannabeMrsCullen says:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST KISS! It had to happen x

39. Maddie Cullen says:

hahahah that hug hahaa they are soooo makin funn of themselves that was awesome LOL :) :) :) and she’s wearin sneakers!!! I LOVE THEM

40. Shannon says:

OMG. I can’t beleive what just happened! Poor Rob! That was the funniest thing I have ever seen!

41. I knew Kristen wouldn’t do it! She just broke tradition! It’s tradition to do that when two people win Best Kiss. Ahhh!

42. LOL kristen, poor rob lol

43. BellaNicole says:

WOW…I swear my heart stopped at the moment

44. YAY! Best Kiss! lol I was just thinking they better get it remembering how I was talking to a fellow Twifan saying their chemistry just about jumped off the screen at the kiss. Can’t WAIT for New Moon!

45. Therese says:

Im attempting to watch onlne from Australia, if the trailer is being shown at 9pm, how close is it to being shown? can someone please tell me?

46. Best Kiss!!! Woohoo! But no best song…What? I love Paramore :)

47. Maddie Cullen says:

duuuuude that was friggen hilarious

48. Miley Cyrus is an evil spawn, GAH

49. WE WERE ROBBED!!! no pun intended

50. OMG ITS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m gonna faint

1. [...] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and [...]

2. [...] Twilight Lexicon » The MTV Awards Results [...]