New Moon Trailer to Debut on MTV Movie Awards

That’s right, no need to rush to a theater to see a film you’d rather not in the hopes of a glimpse at the New Moon trailer. You can see it during the MTV movie awards.

“Now we can reveal that the never-before-seen video that Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will be introducing on Sunday’s live show is the movie’s first trailer.

The stars will present the premiere of the “New Moon” trailer on the Movie Awards, airing at 9:00 pm ET on Sunday. Then at 10:45 p.m., the high-definition video will debut online.”

Get the full story on MTV.

Comments

1. YES!!

2. OMG i cannot wait! Now i have to call my bff and let her know too! (we are both addicted!) That was really fast!

3. Kristin says:

YAY!!!! :D :D :D I’m happy now.

4. Switzerland says:

5. This makes me happy. :) C’mon Sunday!

6. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO FLIPPING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. A whole trailer!!!!I thought they were just going to do one scene?IM ubber pumped yay!!

8. Once again, I don’t get to see new twilight/new moon things, because I don’t have MTV. Oh, why me?? I hope some fans will put it on youtube ..

9. omg i am so freakin excited!! can’t wait till sunday :D

10. TeamSwitzerland4ever says:

I agree with you guys, but I live in Norway so I can’t see the show!!! :( Someone PLEASE put it online!

11. Sweetdevil says:

Omg:( I hate living in Belgium ! I beg you on my knees, please put it online ? :(

12. HowlingJuanjo says:

Thnx 4 the news! Can’t wait! It’s gonna b an amazin show, and with the Twiligth twist, even better!

13. Smashley says:

yay!
    wow i can not wait!

14. shequelia says:

hey ill be at work that day but there are tons of computers around…if u go to justin.tv on the internet u can watch live tv airings of shows…so excited just cant wait!!!

15. inhiding says:

But I am N-O-T going to sit through the MTV movie awards for this! I’ll have to DVR it and fast forward till I get to the clip…. or wait two hours for it to show up on youtube!

Still super excited!

16. I live in england and my sky dont get mtv..
    BUT dont worry fellow non mtv watchers you know for sure that it will be on youtube faster than Edward runs…so DONT PANIC…lol… :)

17. this will be close to the end of the show, i know… cuz MTV love to drag you through 1 1/2 hour of their stuff 1st (not that itll be bad, seeing Heath Ledger’s family pick up another award for his amazing performance is worth this alone) but that’s OK.

I CAN’T WAIT! AND THIS better BE A FULL LENGTH TRAILER, i feel a teaser, if they were to air one, woulda be months ago…

also, i hope no1 messes up my DVR while i’m at work that night.

18. U KNOW U GUYS COULD JUST WATCH THE TRAILER THE SAME DAY ON MYSPACE.COM AT 7:45P.M. ET AND SAVE YOURSELVES THE WAIT UNLESS U WANT THE STARS TO ANNOUNCE IT THEN WAIT TILL 9:00, IM STILL GONNA WATCH THE MTV MOVIE AWARDS THOUGH…

• The Myspace premier is 7:45 PST which is 10:45 EST so it’s the same. Just thought I would let you know.

19. Cynthia says:

I was crazy excited for Sunday already, now I’m beyond words! lol

I wonder if they’re going to include footage from this week. It’s unlikely since that’s a short time to edit and do post-production work on, but I always imagined the trailer including some of the Italy scene.

Either way I’m totally excited!! ;)

20. I AM SO EXCITED …OMG ….CANT WAIT CANT WAIT CANT WAIT…LOVIN IT.

21. I was not expecting them to release a trailer, just some tiny snippet at the end of the show to bring in viewers. This makes me very excited!

22. Nymeria says:

OME! I wish i lived in america…though, Jodie is right, it will be on internet fast.

23. Colleen says:

AHHHHHH

I – I cant, I cant breath!! I’m so freakin. pumped for this!!!! God bless you MTV, GOD BLESS YOU!

24. Lomesir22 says:

So basically, just wait until Monday, because the MTV Awards are always fabulously awful, and when it comes online the entire Twilight fandom will, true to form, crash their servers.

25. Hell yes!!! I can’t wait!!

26. is this an actual trailer? or is a scene? They said previously that it was a scene like last year :/

27. Irrevocably Susan says:

Whooooppeeee….Something new to obsess over until the next tidbit comes down the line!!!!!!!

28. I’m sooo excited.. and I just can’t hide it. :)

29. WOW TWILIGHT trailer and POTTER new scene all at the awards!!!! cant wait wizards and vampires and wolves what more can a girl ask for (maybe a date with robert),,,,

30. cant wait… i have set my sky to record the awards when its on on mtv in england just incase i miss it

31. NEW MOON on Entertainment Tonight tomorrow.

32. Twiligher14 says:

OMG YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!

33. i'mwiththewolves says:

wonderfullll now i have to wait until 10:45 to see it cause my tv provider sucks and took away MTV so we would have to switch to their digital service (my fam is a lil behind the times… my mom doesn’t even know what DVR is) wahhh

34. YAYYYYYY! Looking foward to seeing Jackson in there. Fingers crossed!

35. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! =D

36. Anybody know if this will be 30 second teaser trailer like they unveiled with Twilight or will it be a full-fledged 2 minute trailer?

37. AAAAHHHH OME!!! I CAN’T WAIT!!

38. LYNN ERPELO says:

WHOOP WHOOOP!!!!!!!! CAN’T WAIT!!! O*M*E*!!!!

39. What a shame.

40. Oh my gosh! I am SO excited!!! :)

41. I can’t watch MTV! Please put it online quickly!

42. TwilightDieHard says:

First Rob this week with now shirt, and now this. I can’t wait.

43. TwilightDieHard says:

opps no shirt

44. So excited.

45. Mrs.Cullen997 says:

OMG OMG OMG! i cant wait cause people are making stupid trailers on youtube!! OMG! COME ON SUNDaY! Man i never liked sunday so much! lol

46. Julie T. says:

OME!! I can not wait until MTV awards. Last year I remember I was so excited for them for Twilight and now New Moon. Ahhh!! This week was the best week for New Moon. I am so hyped up for this movie!! I voted a thousands time for Twilight stuff to win on MTV so everyone do the same. Twilighters unite! I hope the trailer is long, very long :)

47. Im sooo excited! Cannot wait till Sunday….gonna watch the whole show…hopefully they win all of their awards…that way we can see the cast(the ones there)over and over!!! im soo excited…come sunday!!!!

48. This is awesome ! I CAN’T WAIT !!!

49. lirael cullen says:

YAY!!!

50. Oh my God!!! MTV Latino isn´t going to transmit the awards live!!! I´am in Chile