Video From Montepulciano

Via Twi-Crack, several fans have filmed footage of the Montepulciano filming from test driving the Porsche to actor arrival.

Comments

1. shareen says:

That is sooo like the book. Yay!!

2. shareen says:

New Moon seems like its gonna be so much more interesting..I’m not saying Twilight isn’t though

• Rebecca says:

Yehh I Agree ! Its Like I Cantt Even Believee There Actually Doingg Neew Moon! Im Sooo Excitedd ! :)

3. I’m not going to watch them… or at least I’m going to try not too. Lets see how long I can last. I’m trying not to spoil the movie for myself…do they look good?

4. Vampiregirlsince1918 says:

Looks so cool! :) And @Avery dont worry its not really anything spoilish if you’ve read the book its just the yellow porche. :)

5. The yellow porche speeding through made me grin. Man, this movie is going to be awesome.

6. Colleen says:

*waves at yellow porsche* HI ALICE!

LOL, gah, I can’t wait till November! This is gonna be sooo good lol.

7. thirstyforlove says:

just as i pictured it! i’ll be kind of perturbed in a way if this movie is better than twilight cuz that was my favorite book in the series. even though i want new moon to be good, it still bothers me why they couldn’t have done a better job on twilight. but anyway, awesome footage!

• Totally agreed with you! Twilight could had been soooooo much better than what they did… I can’t wait for New Moon! It seems reaaaally like the book for all we recently… Can’t wait to november!

• CeeCee29 says:

I agree. But with Twilight they didn’t have the $$ and all that. I don’t think alot of ppl were thinking it would do well. Y I have no clue. I think that every movie will get better. :) YAY!!!!

8. Julie M. says:

The whole time I was thinking that is Alice and Bella on their way to save Edward. So cool!

9. I love seeing everyone in red.And, of course, love the porsche.

10. Yay Alice! You go girl! :-)

11. go alice go go!!
    cute car <33 :P

12. Looks awesome! Cannot wait!

Anyone know where Jaden has gone to? He always used to post his videos and doesn’t anymore!!

• Never mind. I just checked his youtube channel and he says he going to be on vacation for the next couple of weeks! But I don’t know when it was posted!

Come back soon Jaden! I need some laughs!

13. Twilight saga was great i loved it.i am waiting on the third book but i would sure love to have more twilight eclipse poster..