Robert Pattinson After a Hard Days Work

According to all reports, the weather in Montepulciano is postivitely stiffling. Hot doesn’t begin to describe it.  After spending months in the Pacific Northwest, we can only imagine how the cast feels to be in yet another temperature extreme.

Robert Pattinson Who has photos(one seen above) a fan snapped from behind the public barricade of rob leaving the set.

Comments

1. shareen says:

Haha, that mistake was corrected real fast. I initially thought it was on purpose..hard day’s work indeed, for our mods as well.lol

2. Kirsten says:

I think my favorite part of the pic his how his shirt buttons aren’t quite matched up right. Almost as if he were in a big hurry to get dressed. Maybe that smile has something to do with it? At any rate he looks like he’s enjoying his time in Italy despite the weather.

• Twi~dancer72 says:

Actually he is dressed up as Edward sooooo his buttons don’t match probably because that is how Edward wheres it in the scene because he takes it off to expose himself or something…….

3. Vampiregirlsince1918 says:

He looks good as always. Also I love his smile in these pics wonder what made him crack a grin? :)

4. How am I SO attracted to a pale skinny guy? LOL!!!! He’s just too cute.

• DBrad5600 says:

My thoughts exactly! But boy am I attracted! Whew! ((fans self))

• I know, I usually go for the tanned and lean muscled ones (no body builders). My BF is South American. But have you seen the new pics from today – filming the plaza/reunion scene? OMG he is getting ripped. I want to bite him. I don’t care that he’s pale. Vanilla ice cream is my favorite.

• Kay_Cullen says:

OMG!!!! MARGO WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON!!! DUDE, ROB LOOKS SO DELICIOUS!!! LOL!!! He’s so pale, yet, he’s so cute! *faints*

5. *smiles*

6. Do you think they made him shave his chest for his bare-chested scenes? I sure hope so!!!!

7. sillygirl says:

did anyone else notice that Rob is wearing his cuff of the Cullen Crest? I was wondering if they were going to try and incorporate that in New moon at all.

8. I get dazzled everytime I see him.

9. Rob..did u get dressed in a hurry, lovey?

10. Edward (L) says:

no matter how many times i see a photo of him i still get blown away! ahhh dazzled isn’t the word LOL

11. The Pacific Northwest is actually a moderate climate, not an extreme…I should know; I live here.

12. Its kind of sad that the first thing I thought after seeing that picture was, ‘OMG ITS THE WHITE SHIRT!!!!’ just like it is in the book. I don’t know how I remembered that but it made me happy. Where’s his other arm?

13. Sweetdevil says:

Omg how cute that he buttoned up(I don’t know the expression for this:D Sorry) his shirt wrong. He’s absolutely adorable.

14. Shelley says:

Rob and I have one thing in common, we both have trouble buttoning up our shirts..lol.

15. edwardaddict1901 says:

Rob is probably smiling thinking ‘Finally! an air conditioned car!’

16. He is adorable what a smile!!! you made my night…how can i go to sleep now?

17. this is not extreme weather,this is beautiful mediterranean summer.

18. Wraithe says:

Its nice to see a genuine smile for a change. Shame hes not sparkling though

• Kay_Cullen says:

Wraithe, I couldn’t agree with ya more. I totally love the smile but the almost-all-the-way-unbottened shirt is more of a turn on… ;)

19. Jessica says:

I LOVE THIS PICTURE-why? Because I can see Rob’s chest. And I can see that it is HAIRLESS!
    ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank GOODNESS they waxed his chest. The one thing that really bothered me about Twilight was that you could see his chest hair billowing out of his shirt at times. Yuchh. Also, if they’re going to have a shirtless scene, there had better be a sexy, smooth chest to see.

It also kind of looks like he has no arm hair, but that may be the lighting.

Not that it bothers me. I’ve always envisioned Edward with very little body hair. And please don’t take that inappropriately :)

20. I actually prefer his chest in its normal “hairy” (he really doesn’t have that much)state. Makes him seem more like a man, rather than a boy ;)

21. It looks like Italy suits him great. He is always smilling and he looks happy. Even after the reunion and the kiss, he was all smilling and teasing I think he is very pleased with his perform and how everything has gone so far.

22. Kay_Cullen says:

OMG, why is his shirt bottened up wrong!! *faints* He looks as hot as… well there’s nothing to compare to… he is already hotter than anything and everything!! He is such an AHA and a GEH!!

P.S. AHA means awesomely heavenly angel and GEH means green eyed hottie, if you’re retarded.

23. he is smiling coz he is the biggest star of twilight saga. or someone says that he looks so cute when he is smiling../:D

Hey Twilight fans who think Robert Pattinson is cute and would be interested in getting to know the twilight eclipse star, good news: The hunk is single.