Anna Lynne McCord: Why I Gave Up New Moon

MTV caught up with Anna Lynne McCord and asked her why she didn’t join the New Moon cast.

Comments

1. I’m sorry….but who is she??!

• Anna Lynne McCord is an actress who performs on 90210 and Nip Tuck. She was approached about playing I believe Heidi. ;o) Hope that helps.

2. I hate these MTV videos, I can never watch them *grumbles*

3. carmela says:

i dont think she was telling the truth… she spun it around. they didnt choose her.

4. foxbite2 says:

was she even offered a job?

5. AlbertaJenn says:

We know she was considered. But offered? I’m not sure. Kellan seemed to think so, but hard to say.

6. Can someone tell me what she said? I can’t watch MTV vids.
    And I never liked her for Heidi anyways.

7. I thought she auditioned and just didn’t get it. Saying you were offered is different. That means they approached her, which I don’t think was the case.

8. SO glad she’s not going to be in it. I can’t stand her!

9. Ditto, and why would they even worry about casting Heidi anyway

10. Is it just me or is she just plain painful? Seriously; you didn’t get it, give it up, build a bridge and get over it!

11. AlbertaJenn says:

“I can’t say that I’m too pi**ed,” is definately, “I didn’t get the role.”

12. No need to gang up on her guys! Geez such negative comments. You don’t even know her, but yet out come the judgments. Why not just accept what she said……..

13. I think they (Summit) originally wanted her to be Rosalie, but she turned it down because it was a small role. Which I think she looks more like a Rosalie than Nikki Reed. I think she wanted to be Heidi in New Moon, but she didn’t get the part. I bet she’s kicking herself for turning down the Rosalie part.

I agree with Ryan though, no need to bash her.

14. jeri247 says:

If she was offerd the role of Rosalie, glad she turned it down, Nikki Reed is perfect, However I bet she is totally kicking herself everyday for that aweful decision

• Juliette says:

Absolutely agreed. After watching her in Nip Tuck, there’s no way I could picture her as Rosalie. Besides, Nikki Reed is perfect as Rosalie.