Video: Robert Pattinson Auction

Via Robert Pattinson Online:

Comments

1. i’d kiss him :)

• Kay_Cullen says:

Dude, I couldn’t agree more!! He looks so cute and adorable when he’s shy!!

Oh, did you hear what he said, you know, “If it goes well it might lead to something more…”? I just wonder what he meant by that…

It also seemed as if he was going to implode of embarrasment! :) But he did such a generous thing, when he does things like this people can’t help but adore and love him.

Keep at it Robert!

2. LMAO that made my night that’s hilarious and good of him to do that for charity. He should do that more often! think of how much he could RAISE! congrats to those two girls :P

3. Haha, he looked nervous! ^_^ D’awww.

4. Chloe Cullen says:

I’m jealous :P If only I had $20,000… Haha it would have to go to my college fund first, unfortunately ;) I wouldn’t mind a kiss from Rob AT ALL though.. Good for him for raising the money for charity though!! I love how he’s all awkward but hilarious. “If it goes well it might lead to something more…” Hahahahahahaha. I love you Rob :)

• Kay_Cullen says:

You’re totally right, Chloe! LOL!!! “If it goes well it might lead to something more…” he he he he he!!! ^_^ Aside from that, don’t you think he looks sooo sexy when he’s shy? Well, whatever, it was still HI-larious!!! I LOVE YOU ROB!!!

5. Wow…you know you’ve made it when someone will pay 20K just for a kiss on the cheek. I’m glad this was for a good cause.

6. ScarletRubie says:

he’s so cute, the way he stood up there all shy. Those two girls are very lucky, they get rob to kiss them and parent’s that can afford to pay for it.

7. Amanda Beth says:

He looked sooooo embarrassed. From what it seems from interviews and such he’s really really shy. I just can’t imagine having enough disposable income to shell out $20k!! I mean yeah, for charity but wow.

8. di*cullen says:

that is ridiculously cute- and what an awesome cause.

9. Addicted says:

OME!!!!
    $20,000.00 x2….Gosh, I love that Man!!!!

Props to S. Stone for getting her Charity money!!!!

10. omg
    he doesnt look really confortable(sp?) but good for him he’s doing it for charity

“we start at $5!” lmao

11. Oh my Rob . . .always so shy!

love him!!!!

12. Cynthia says:

could he be any more cute and shy?! adorable – he’s a good sport for doing that because he was clearly embarrassed!

13. How cute. I love that he did this.
    Now only if I could get my hands on 20K. ;)
    Thats so great. He is so shy its makes me love him a little more ever day. :D

14. Jennifer says:

There is no doubt about it, I would pay 20k IF i had it to give. Soon as he went to kiss my cheek, Id turn my face, lol. Give him a good one. hehe. He is so dang hott!! When he said if it goes well, it may lead to something more, wow, i could only DREAM!! lol

15. melissa says:

his shyness is so unbelievably cute. :D

16. lol, he’s soo shy :) he looks super embarrassed haha, with all the pacing and whatnot :D

at least this goes for a a good cause.

17. He looked like he wanted to die!! lol But he was a good sport about it for charity. B0,000 euros equals $55k US money. If I had $55K laying around to bid on him I would want something more than a kiss on the check, nice to meet you. I would want something a little more 18+ over!! lol

18. LOOOOOOVE HIM!
    You rock Rob.

simple as that.

19. man oh man that was soooo great wish i had that kinna $$$$ i’de pay it in a heartbeat to get a kiss from rob hes scupdilious yummy and he acted so shy to good 4 him all that for charity that just proves why evyone loves rob such a good soul and handsome too!!!

20. futuremrscullen says:

Okay he is seriously adorable. I love the shy guys lol…

21. Ummmm….AWWWWKWARD!!!

22. That’s kind of creepy that someone would pay 20k to be kissed by him, lol.

23. Cinthya says:

OMG!!!! that is sooo cute, he is so shy that is just adorable, he looked so embarrassed, i wish i had that kind of money, i would pay it in a heartbeat!!! kristen Stewart…Lucky Lady!!!

24. shortstuff says:

lol he is too cute, he looks so embarassed to even be up there, lol. if only i had $20,000 to spare.. *sigh*

25. I’d sell my house to be able to kiss him….

• Not unless I was getting kissed by him on my wedding night wtih him ;) , then I would sell my house.
      Other than that, its going too overboard.

26. Good for Robert! Thats a very noble thing to do ,very difficult and embarassing to be auctioned off like that but you did it and for a good cause! We appreciate your contribution ! Thank you!

27. could it be that he actually felt bad they were only gettin a kiss on the cheek for 20K and that’s why he said “if it goes well maybe it will lead to something more” haha but i don’t know if that’s the right strategy to sell yourself to the rich daddies i’m sure the daughters wouldn’t mind though =D the guy cracks me up! HILARIOUS!!!!

28. Sweetdevil says:

OOh he is so unbelievable. He’s just so cute and adorable and he really looked like he wanted to die from awkwardness but he just did it. All for charity. This kind of things show us why we love Rob ! He has a golden heart and he is very shy. It’s so cute :D
    We love you Rob ! :D

29. Jennifer L. says:

he looks so cute fidgeting around. he wants to sell himself for $5?! that’s a major rip-off.

30. You can just tell how embarrassed he was. :)

And WOW. Over 100k for the sax? What is that in US dollars, I wonder?

31. Victoria says:

OMG he looks GORGEOUSSSSSSS!!!!!

32. Seriously…like it was really for their DAUGHTERS. I would shell out some serious cash…:P

33. What a Beautiful Person.

34. awww..that was hilariously cute…he was sooo embarassed…i’d kiss u rob..hell i’d beg fr a kiss frm u rob..=p

35. higgin704 says:

Darn. I hoped (from the heading) that they were actually auctioning Robert Pattinson. Sigh. It would be hard to pass off to my husband, but I was thinking…

“Honey, you know how you always say the house is a mess and there just is never enough time for us to clean it? Well, I hired a houseboy…”

36. He is just sooooooo cute!! Love Him!!!

37. lol higgin…so funny!

Great auctioning KISS from a very sweet, shy and sensitive young man *sighs*

Calling my daddy now. Maybe he’ll pay for his married, mother of 3, grandmother of 1, 48 year old daughter to get a kiss from Rob. It’s for a great cause dad! Shell it out! LOL

• Natasha says:

It’s worth a try. There’s no age limit for daddy’s getting things for their little girls. Probably a financial one, but hey, if you don’t ask you don’t get. That’s my daughter’s theory and it works for her…..

• Natasha says:

I’m at a loss for words. I went all, awwwwwww, when I saw this. He seemed so shy and embarassed at the whole thing. How does he manage to appear so modest when people are willing to pay 20K for peck on the cheek?!?!? *sigh*

If I had 20K to spare, would I? Oh yeah!!! That just made my night.

38. Sterling Snow says:

Lol, that was too adorable. He was so awkward, he looked like he just wanted to melt into the floor. Props though for actually having the courage to do it. Love Rob sooo much :)

39. arazcal says:

Doesn’t the blush just say it all?! ;)
    What an incredibly generous thing to do.

If only AIDS would just go away…..

40. Jackalyn says:

As if we needed a reason to love him more then we do now!! Oh my!

He is handsome, funny, talented, modest, and now doing charity work!!!!

I can’t help it, I am gonna go there…

He is sooo dreamy!!!

41. This is so crazy! It’s so generous of him.He looked really impatient and nervous.He was pacing back and forth again and again.