Kellan Lutz & Edi Gathegi Go Nuts

It seems that Edi and Kellan picked up on a local dance craze while in Australia. Via Twilight Source

Comments

1. That is too funny! It looks like one of those cool party dances that just everyone HAS to know.

I love Kellan’s hat!

2. Kellan looks so hot!

3. Haha, they certainly know how to work a crowd! And it looks like they’re having huge fun ^^ I’m really jealous XD

4. MelBelle22 says:

Hahah…it almost looks like they’re doing some of the steps of the tush push ;-) Right on!

5. bekahh says:

ahhaha go the nutbush lol.
    im from australia, and EVERYONE knows that dance here :P

6. Jackiee says:

OHH NUTBUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH!

7. AHAHAHAHHAH!!! the Nutbush? a local dance craze? – that is so funny! i think it’s just a dance that seems to come on at every party – it’s so funny because everyone knows it and will dance to it.

so great of them to join in :)

8. IAmTwilighter says:

they don’t know the nutbush in america??

• well this is the first time i hear of it and i live in the US so i dont think so, but it sure does look like a lot of fun!

9. Kellianna says:

I love Kellan

10. vampire_girl1 says:

LOL, i was actually there, and i was like right behind this camera…person…thing…yeah
    it was really funny, because a few times you can see how Kellan is just like, “quick! think of an excuse to distract the crazy fans so we can go…this is gay!!!!”
    ah, but still, it was funny because he was hitting on me…no joke, looking me up and down and sideways…oh dear…

11. Ahahaha, local dance craze?! LMAO! I thought it was just one of those dances that everyone knew, like the macarena.

12. littleaussie says:

ROFL hahaha i love this clip, I’m an Aussie and I’m truly amazed that the nut bush is an Australian thing like really??? you learn something new everyday. I’m laughing so hard cause this is a dance that i associate with family gatherings and big parties like weddings where everyone always got up to dance, and always after a few drinks, so all my drunk auntie uncles etc get up and start dancing and humiliating themselves then before i know it me and my cousins are on the dance floor to kicking our knees up with them. and to see Edi and Kellen stumbling around like i have seen so many close family and friends is priceless. hahah

13. Tyler Durden says:

Local? It’s the nutbush… Tina Turner… not Australian. Eveyone does know it here in Aus, but i would have that the Yanks knew it too. Funnnny. It’s a cool dance to do, America should catch on with that one….

14. littleaussie says:

oh and can we make it clear that the nut bush is nothing knew, as said before middle aged parents dance to it and have done so since they were young enough for it not to be embarrassing

15. LOL the nutbush, but it’s not really a local dance craze or cool.
    it’s one of those dances they try and get everyone to do at the formal or prom whatever you wanna call it.

16. di0772 says:

The dance is actually called the Madison. It is danced to Nutbush City Limits by Tina Turner, I first learnt it at school in 1984, that’s how long it’s been around. We also learnt dances like the Penguin and the Bus-stop. It’s not native to Australia but it’s gets everyone up dancing even the unco-ordinated…lol

17. Claudia says:

Never thought I’d see Emmett and Laurent doing the Nutbush!

18. Goofballs! cute.

19. I love how they’re just enjoying their fame. Especially Edi. He knows his fifteen minutes will be up soon now that in New Moon his character dies.

20. safina says:

It was really amusing to watch them dance!

21. I’m a Aussie in Canada atm and i know no-one here knows what the flip I’m talking about/doing when we do the nutbush. It’s not an Aussie song but I think it’s most popular there. Awesomest dance ever, and a good workout :P

22. kellan is soo hot (as always) lol