Peter Talks Night Shoots, Jackson talks Tattoos, and New pictures of Cam and Kellan

Radar Online has more exclusive photos from the VMan photo shoot.

Inked Magazine has an interview with Jackson. Check out teh article and find out if Jackson has any tattoos!

You’re in a band too, called 100 Monkeys. So who’s wilder-the 100 Monkeys groupies or the Twilight groupies?
We’re just so happy to have fans at all. The 100 Monkeys fans are wild-one of my band mates once got molested in a bathroom after a show. The Twilight fans are so amazing-they’re always asking me to sign stuff, like their faces, or their cell phones. I’m like, I don’t want to de-face your cell phone! And I especially don’t want to de-face your face.

Just Jared has some new stills of ROb from How to Be.  Check out all the stills and the trailers for how to Be at Just Jared.

Peter Facinelli talks to People Magazine about late night shoots and his co-stars.

“I love night shoots. Everybody else is [tired] by like two, three in the morning, which is weird because I’m the old guy!” Facinelli tells PEOPLE at the Los Angeles premiere of Ghosts of Girlfriends Past on Monday night.

Comments

1. “I especially don’t want to de-face your face.”

lol! Jackson makes me laugh so much! :D

2. SophiePattinson says:

Aww that pic of Taylor and Cam is soooo cute!
    Jackson makes me laugh, ” i don’t wanna de-face your face!” :D

3. kellan fan says:

kellan is sooo awesome

4. Wait, did one of Jackson’s band-mates actually get molested? Or was he just exagerating? Either way, that sucks… :(

5. aww i love jackson. cam is defintitely sexy…lol.
    kells hot too. :)
    still my fav is jackson. he’s so…i can’t think of the perfect word. but yeah. i love him.

6. Minaminx says:

Charlie Bewley is cast in the role of Demetri… Have not seen a post about it yet so thought i’d mention how incredibly hot he is!

7. Great Jackson article… I always wondered where his tattoo was… lol.

8. I guess peter is really like Carlisle LOL!!!

9. Christina says:

I love Jackson! He’s so… I don’t know what, but he’s my favourite (sexy maybe?). He somehow seems the most modest out of the entire cast… Cam is deffinetly hot though too! :)

10. cullenVamp says:

cam, taylor, kellan and jackson!!!! SOO CUTE :).. they make me wanna go to Vancouver.. *evil grin. buaha! 100 monkeys rocks!

11. twilight mom says:

why cant it be a pic of taylor and kellan???? that would be the perfect pics (my 2 favs)

12. indeed so cute, i cant agree more… ^^

1. […] the original post on Twilight Lexicon Share and Enjoy: These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and […]