The New Moon Cast Sends Italian Greetings

This video just popped up on YouTube that appeared on Italian TV. According to the babel fish translation(which is a little choppy):

“Video transmitted to the gathering of Volterra of the 19/04/2009 with special salute dedicated to all the fans Italian and Volterra! Summit thanks! Volterra thanks!”

TY Twilighters

Comments

1. BIRTHDAY OUTFITS!!! I think we can finally see what they look like?? Well there were pictures of Edward (Rob) wearing that exact outfit from Vancity Allie (sp?) when they were filming for Bella’s Birthday. Plus what other part of the book has them all dressed up together?

2. di*cullen says:

aww!! this is sooo cute! but where was this being played? are they in italy, or just saying hi to italy…?

3. Twilight Nymph says:

This is nice to get a view at the birthday scene, other than that I notices that Esme’s, Jasper’s, and Edward’s hairdo are different. Rob’s hair is shorter, Elizabeth’s is more modern, and Jackson’s look just plain weird. I don’t know but yeah that was awkward.

4. too quick. thanx!

5. OME!!! This is TOTALLY the birthday scene!!! Vases with flowers, candles, etc. I am sooo pumped…
    Dude? I agree, what’s up with Jasper’s hair?? Nikki looks soooo much better this time around. What’s the greeting to Volterra for? I mean, aren’t they filming somewhere else? (much to my disappointment) As always, CAN’T WAIT ‘TILL NOVEMBER 20TH!!

6. HowlingJuanjo says:

Gosh! They look so good in their B-day outfits! I’m looking forward to this scene so much!

7. i’m betting that was the birthday scene, although in those pitures from vancity alley Carlisle’s outfit was different, so i’m not sure, either way, yeah!

8. I got my fix for Twilight this week, yepee!!!
    They all look totally better and beautiful…maybe not so much for Jasper. His hair is really tweaking me. I was finally getting used to Jasper’s hair in the first movie and now this… I’ll just have to endure it.
    Besides Esme’s character, why the color change in attire though? The color scheme in Twilight evolved around different shades and tints of blues, grays, white, neutral. With all the black that’s going on, it looks to much like funeral attire(ironic)…or is that suppose to be their formal attire?
    Either way, I’m a happy camper. Keep it coming.

9. I really don’t like Jackson/Jasper’s hair, it doesn’t really work…
    But it’s nice to see their outfits :)

• Beth Jacobs says:

Please change Jasper’s hair! Poor guy! This is the only person the hair and makeup people blew it on! He looks downright dorky. The hairdo almost looks like a parody wig you would see in a SNL skit. Ugh. Everyone else looks better..more modern, esp. Rob. Kristen is stunnning.

• Hey Guys!!Wardrobe Malfunction…Whats up w/the old fart clothing?The guys look ok but the girls outfits are terrible…They are supposed to be fashionable but look like they took clothes from grandma…I hope they make them look more hip.Still cant wait to see new moon…GOt the how to be soundtrack this morning yes….

10. Julie M. says:

That was very cool. I liked the music that was playing also.

11. i liked the mysterious music. and it was cool that they had that too..

12. Wow! They all looked amazing! The Italian fans are so lucky.

13. that was interesting. I don’t know if I like them all dressed up so snazy. I’m pretty sure in the book they’re just wearing normal school clothes (at least that’s what I thought when reading it. it’s just a simple b-day party that Bella DOESN’T want to go to! does that mean she’s not as stubborn as in the book? hmmm) oh well I’m excited for everything that I can see from set & it just makes me excited for the movie, even though this scene is going to be bittersweet since I know what comes next. (Edward and the dear Cullens leave! tissues will be ready!)

14. tersaseda says:

Wow…that was just…awkward. It was nice to see all of the actors, but really? They’re actors! Couldn’t they have read their lines a bit more convincingly? :P

Btw, not a fan of Jasper’s hair. Poor, poor man.

15. Its not quite right..translation i mean
    but its a rough idea
    if you want the real translation like word for word
    let me know
    cant wait for this!
    ti amo le cast di <>
    sono molo eccitato per il film

ti volgio bene

16. CRISTINA says:

This is a special video message for all the Italian fans that went to a special meeting organized in VOLTERRA last weekend (18th and 19th April). The special video has been broadcasted at Volterra’s cinema. I was there and it was so amazing for us (Italian fans) *___* All Cullen family and Bella so cute!!!!!!!!!!

19.04.2009
    IL CAST SALUTA I FANS ITALIANI AL RADUNO DI VOLTERRA
    19.04.2009
    CAST GREETS ITALIAN FANS AT VOLTERRA MEETING

1…2…3…CIAO BELLA VOLTERRA!
    1…2…3…HELLO BEAUTIFUL VOLTERRA!

INVIAMO UN GRANDE SALUTO A TUTTI I NOSTRI MERAVIGLIOSI FANS ITALIANI
    SENDING A GREAT HELLO TO ALL OUR WONDERFUL ITALIAN FANS

DA PARTE DI TUTTI NOI QUI DAL SET DI “NEW MOON”
    FROM ALL OF US FROM THE SET OF “NEW MOON”

WE LOVE YOU! VI AMIAMO!
    WE LOVE YOU! WE LOVE YOU!

They first said wrongly “VI AMIANNO” instead of “”VI AMIAMO” and then Carlisle and the others thinking to be wrong said “LO AMIAMO” but it’s wrong again ^^

Anyway, all italian fans forgive them for this little mistake of pronunciation because they made us a so wonderful gift we never forget!!

Carlisle and Rosalie made also a special gesture with their hand. It’s the double V (VOLTERRA and VOLTURI).

Hope that my explanation can help you.

CIAO from ITALY ^__^/