Mike Welsh on CSI

So what did you think of Mike on the Sci-Fi themed CSI last night?

Warning if you haven’t seen it, there will be spoilers in the comments.

You can get a recap here.

Comments

1. I thought he was very believable as a true trekkie; kind of goofy, but still true to his cause. Wish we could have seen a little more of him.

2. sarah grace says:

He unfortunately had a pretty small part, but I thought the episode was hysterical as both a sci-fi nerd and a CSI fan. Great job Mike!

3. littleyellowporsche says:

yay! Loved the episode cuz i love the lab techies, and Mike just made it better! he was super cute!

4. elsie_1994 says:

omg when is it coming to the UK???

5. He played a great geek. I would have never recognized him.

6. My husband was so funny. he was like…isn’t that YOUR BOY on CSI and pointed to Michael.

I’m like…he’s a BOY but he’s not MY BOY. We’re going to see MY BOY in “How To Be”…

MEN!

Oh, he did okay. I’m not a big fan of his.

7. buttercupdaisy says:

part was small, he played it well

8. I thought Mike was pretty funny and well-cast as the geeky guy.

9. I didn’t recognize him until they were interogating him.
    CSI is one of my favorite shows.
    I thought he played the character perfectly.

10. foxbite2 says:

Was it meant to be a comedy? Because I found his part funny. He played it well, even though his part was small.

11. AlbertaJenn says:

I was saddened by how small his role was. He took it and did it well, as I knew he would. he is a very talented actor.

Hopefully, he will start to see the bigger roles come his way. He certainly deserves them!

12. Hilarious! He was so much a scifi nerd in that show. Too funny.

13. Switzerland says:

it was so funny :)
    he did a great job!
    i almost didn’t recognize him at first :P

14. lol as soon as i saw him i was like ‘NERD!’ lol mikes the best!

15. i loved him he did great and i would have loved to have seen more of him but he was awesome he did great as mike and he did great as and astro guest fan i love you mike

16. LittleDelia says:

I loved him in this episode. I love the nerdy character he played. He always brings a great amount of comedy to everything he does, no matter how small his role.

But then again, in comparison to the last time he had a part in CSI as a murder victim, at least he had lines this time. :-)

17. I forgot he was on it but ended up watching it anyways. But I missed it. What part was he in it? I didn’t even recognize him.

18. .Insomnia says:

Sci Fi channel had a marathon of Joan of Arcadia on last week. I heard good things about the show and wanted to check it out for a little bit. Michael Welch had a permanent role on the show(until it got canceled). Pretty good show from what I saw.

I promised myself to never watch CSI after Gil Grissom (William Peterson) left. I also didn’t like the direction they were moving in. Quitting cold turkey is tough. I was curious to see Michael in it, but when I saw the preview of the episode…Yuck! Another one of those David Hodges (annoying LA lab rat) episode.

From what I’ve been seeing from set stalking pictures. I like that their making Mike’s hair more Bronzeish-Edward-like for New Moon.

Chris is really staying true to the book.