Here’s the latest swarming the Internet:
- Robert Pattinson injured himself on set. Truish. He did it last year during Twilight. For some odd reason the “Rob pulled a groin muscle” “Rob injured his bum”…stories are all reappearing as if it just happened. So, no fear Rob does not injure himself repetitively as does Bella.
- Martin Sheen is Aro. False. Michael Sheen is Aro, there is continent and about a 20+ years age difference there folks.
- “Fill in the blank of any band” is officially on the New Moon soundtrack. False. Nothing has been decided about who is on the soundtrack, and a supposed note from Chris Weitz claiming otherwise is a left over April Fools joke destined to become urban legend.
- OMG! Billly Burke, Gil Birmingham, Edi Gathegi, Rachelle LeFevere and the human kids all got cut from the movie. False. No, they are in the movie, they just weren’t on the recent press release from Summit.
- Twilight fans are being recruited into a crazy religious cult called Cullenism. False This is what happens when it’s a slow news week and entertainment news sites start grasping at straws and half truths to cobble together an article with the word ‘Twilight” in it. It’s a joke people, a tongue-in-cheek thread that has been on our forum and others for at least two years. A quick glance and it’s obvious they are not serious.