Dane Cook Pulls Twilight April Fools

According to EXTRA Dane Cook decided to jump on the April Fools Twilight bandwaggon. He Twittered the following to his fans:

“I’m going 2 b in the new Twilight film! It’s a huge role. Im thrilled 2 b playing vampire! Cool news ain’t it? The producers put vampire teeth on my salad and asked me to join!”

Now EXTRA may have gotten sucked in here, but we didn’t. The answer is “no” Dane is not cast in the Twilight franchise.

Comments

1. this has nothing to do with dane cook. did i miss something? why does the site look different ?!!? lol i’m so confused???

2. Did people really believe these stories..I mean it is april fools day. I guess I’m not as gullible as some people. Dane wishes he could be in NM!

3. betty sue says:

Dane Cook put this on his Twitter account and he hasn’t said ‘april fool’ yet, but he probably will.

No, people don’t really believe it, but it’s still funny. Jeez, people get so uptight.

4. WOOHOO! So glad that’s a JOKE!! haha I’m gullible but even I didn’t belive this one!

5. LipsLikeSugar says:

I know this is a joke, but THANK GOD. I can’t stand Dane Cook.

6. elyna_alucard says:

hahahaha i actual can c him as a vampire. hahahahaha

7. Vampire teeth on a salad! Really?!! Twi-hards are smarted than that!!!

8. shell bell says:

OME! i love the new layout!! yay

9. OMG!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. totally unrelated but: i LOVE the new layout! it’s gorgeous.

11. I’m LOVING the new layout! :D

!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you couldnt tell…..lol
    I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. LOVE the new layout. it’s absolutely incredible! while I was debating about posting about it under the dane cook april fools joke news a few people beat me to it, so I thought what the heck, me too! :)

14. YES YES YES YES YES
    I love the new design!

15. Twiholic says:

I LOOOOVE the new design, it’s awesome, expecially since Kaleb’s mug is no longer marring it. lol.
    Dance Cook is a big loser. I didn’t believe this for a second :)

16. I knew it was an April Fools joke, but then got thinking…he would be great as Felix claiming “dibs” on Bella. Or even a bored Marcus.

17. Christina Rae says:

I actually agree with Rikki. I’m glad it’s a joke but I think he would be hilarious as Felix, he’s just dark enough to pull it off!

18. UGH I can’t STAND this guy. He’s been known to steal other comedians jokes, which is very lame. Don’t like him at all.

19. I don’t care what you other people say, he’s still freakin hilarious and I love Dane! But I’m glad he’s not actually gonna be in it. What a funny joke though. :D